10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    Again, plot wise what does Twisted Anima of Souls have to do with Falanaar and specifically the scenario?

Nothing.

Other unlocks are likely just as unrelated.
    Well to be fair, Twisting Anima of Souls' flavor text is: "A failed experiment in magically stealing the power from the long dead. The resulting mass twists and undulates unsettlingly."

Falanaar and Suramar in general are big on magic and experiments regarding it.

I do see your point though, but I really hope it's not from a raid.

I mean, the Windwalker Monk one comes from the Withered Scenario, but the flavor text has nothing to do with it. Can be anything, and I'm starting to thing it's a raid too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bettomendes View Post
    I mean, the Windwalker Monk one comes from the Withered Scenario, but the flavor text has nothing to do with it. Can be anything, and I'm starting to thing it's a raid too.
    That's a good point raised then. Personally I'm starting to think it's tied to the Class Hall Tier V perk, Reanimation. Has a chance to give piles of bones from missions, maybe the appearance is a drop chance from that.
    Last edited by Wolvigar; 2016-09-11 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    That's a good point raised then. Personally I'm starting to think it's tied to the Class Hall Tier V perk, Reanimation. Has a chance to give piles of bones from missions, maybe the appearance is a drop chance from that.
    It'd be kinda scummy for blizzard to give every other class/spec with an orderhall perk tied to their 2nd/3rd tier and then only give UH dks their's at rank 5..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    It'd be kinda scummy for blizzard to give every other class/spec with an orderhall perk tied to their 2nd/3rd tier and then only give UH dks their's at rank 5..
    I agree with you on that, but Blizz has done a lot of scummy things before, worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvigar View Post
    I agree with you on that, but Blizz has done a lot of scummy things before, worse than that.
    very true!

Exactly. I think ours is also from 2nd tier. We just have a lot less time to figure it out per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    After reading through all the different ideas as well as the rumors of the paladin and DK artifacts being linked, I think I may have figured it out. There is one thing that paladins and DKs have in common that no other class has...the tier 2 order hall upgrade. I think the reason why we aren't finding anything is because we only have 1 hour out of the day to find the hidden skin. That means that all the work we are doing looking for the skin without using the MOUNTS, amounts to nothing. Every idea that has been tried may have been for nothing if it wasn't tried while using the mount. If you are serious about finding the the hidden skin, then do all the things you have tried before...but now...do it on your deathcharger. I can already think of some ways they could create a puzzle that would require it. For example, what if you have to click on a set of objects within a short amount of time, and the time you are given is just enough for a mount that doesn't need to be dismounted when clicking on objects.
    It seems amazing that with so many players doing content all day that someone wouldn't have stumbled upon the trigger by now. And maybe someone has, the only problem was that they weren't on their deathcharger at the time. Don't use the deathcharger to do your world quests faster, use it to find the hidden skin!! Oh and don't let the paladins know until we find it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    After reading through all the different ideas as well as the rumors of the paladin and DK artifacts being linked, I think I may have figured it out. There is one thing that paladins and DKs have in common that no other class has...the tier 2 order hall upgrade. I think the reason why we aren't finding anything is because we only have 1 hour out of the day to find the hidden skin. That means that all the work we are doing looking for the skin without using the MOUNTS, amounts to nothing. Every idea that has been tried may have been for nothing if it wasn't tried while using the mount. If you are serious about finding the the hidden skin, then do all the things you have tried before...but now...do it on your deathcharger. I can already think of some ways they could create a puzzle that would require it. For example, what if you have to click on a set of objects within a short amount of time, and the time you are given is just enough for a mount that doesn't need to be dismounted when clicking on objects.
    It seems amazing that with so many players doing content all day that someone wouldn't have stumbled upon the trigger by now. And maybe someone has, the only problem was that they weren't on their deathcharger at the time. Don't use the deathcharger to do your world quests faster, use it to find the hidden skin!! Oh and don't let the paladins know until we find it.
    I think this could be a thing. It would explain why the skin wasn't found in the beta, especially if the locations we have to visit would be outside a quest hub etc. I dont use that OH upgrade but I guess people use it for their WQ grind. So you normally wouldn't visit the middle of nowhere with that buff.

One restraint I came up is: It could be that the skin has a lot of spawnlocations so you would have to visit as many of these locations as possible in 1h.

7+ Year Old Account
    Made frost DW and refused to give us the iconic runeblade Frostmourne.

Yeah, blizz already has a reputation for scummy moves against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Made frost DW and refused to give us the iconic runeblade Frostmourne.

Yeah, blizz already has a reputation for scummy moves against us.
    The point of this thread is to find hidden artifact skins, please do not turn this into another "how scummy blizzard is" thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    The point of this thread is to find hidden artifact skins, please do not turn this into another "how scummy blizzard is" thread
    Aye, was just pointing that one out :P

That said, i've been riding around for a while on the combat deathcharger and found nothing, even using the four horsemen charge ability from mograine and found nothing.

Currently seeing if i can find something like runes to trace on the ground around the areas we found the lich king at in each zone, but i don't know if we would need an item to see them, tried the frosh hat and eye of undravius so far which yielded nothing. It did however reveal that Jaina is NOT a dreadlord... She is in fact a male eradar wearing a robe!

Unholy may very well be something lame but as for frost I would say no. It has been stated multiple times in this thread that a blue post confirmed that the Ret pally and frost dk ones would be "fun"

What that means remains to be seen but I would assume it would be something that has a trigger. This doesn't mean we should stop looking though. Assuming that the unholy one is a lame drop can be bad. Even if you're an unholy DK you might stumble upon the unholy one while looking for the frost one. Don't give up the search. We need to find what starts the process for either of these weapons.

Which gunship did the Alliance arrive in Stormheim with? Was it the same one that was part of the Gunship Battle in ICC?

So I was out roaming the countryside of stormheim to grab some treasures and I stumbled upon some graves that I haven't seen involved in anything as of yet. 79,68 are the coords if anyone is interested.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thibault View Post
    Some of the ideas I've had include using Control Undead to perhaps being able to talk to certain undead mobs like warlocks did with their pets during the Black Harvest questline in MoP, but I'm not sure where to start with that one. Another was to pop an Elixir of Detect Undead and see if that triggers any special conversations with possibly hidden agents of Scourge or whatnot around the Broken Isles like you did with the doomsayers in the pre-launch Legion event.

Issue is; it's all just a shot in the dark and we very, very little to actual go on. We don't even have the first clue unless you could the item's flavour text.
    Try maw of souls. Someone said earlier the raise ally button lights up in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Unholy may very well be something lame but as for frost I would say no. It has been stated multiple times in this thread that a blue post confirmed that the Ret pally and frost dk ones would be "fun"
    Did someone explore the possibility that blizzard trolled us all and made it so that DK's have to look in the ret paladin place and vice versa?

Deleted
    Does the mount appearance of hitching post stay the same for the one hour duration? Because if it's just one then getting 4 DK's together with the different horsemans skins and putting them on the 4 glowing teleporters on top of Acherus...

Nah, that's just reaching, way too obscure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolaytia View Post
    Which gunship did the Alliance arrive in Stormheim with? Was it the same one that was part of the Gunship Battle in ICC?
    The gunship in Icecrown was the Skybreaker. The gunship in Cataclysm, MoP and now Legion is the Skyfire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Does the mount appearance of hitching post stay the same for the one hour duration? Because if it's just one then getting 4 DK's together with the different horsemans skins and putting them on the 4 glowing teleporters on top of Acherus...

Nah, that's just reaching, way too obscure.
    Especially since we are not intended to reach the top of Acherus by regular means in the first place. It has to be something any DK can do without being an engineer.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-09-11 at 07:44 AM.

Currently in Maw of Souls heroic by myself with everything cleared, what should I be looking for if anything

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuster View Post
    Currently in Maw of Souls heroic by myself with everything cleared, what should I be looking for if anything
    Anything lol