Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is why I don't pug, toxic people who wont trade stuff they don't need to people who actually can use it. If you can use it or can't trade it okay but keeping an item someone else can use is just fucking selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    This is why I don't pug, toxic people who wont trade stuff they don't need to people who actually can use it. If you can use it or can't trade it okay but keeping an item someone else can use is just fucking selfish.
    What if he is enchanter? Do we just randomly gift other people with 1k gold for fun?

Maingear need > random guys "wishes".
    Offgear need > random guys "wishes".
    Profession profit > random guys "wishes".
    2nd gear with different statweight for other content > random guys "wishes".

Trading is only acceptable if the item isnt anything of the above. And then the guy that wants the gear has to be super nice too + have no "qt" and "lol" in his name or whatever shit the youth comes up next.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-11 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sort of entitlement to a piece of loot you didn't win is a good example of a toxic player.

Deleted
    If I think the person in question didn't pull their weight nor contributed enough to the group's success I sure as hell don't plan to reward him for doing a poor job. Especially if asked in a hostile manner, you'll get nothing from me. Or if your name is Illidán or Illidón or Illi anything, no loot either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    if it the majority of the goup is a guild group it takes 4 people to vote kick you so the reason you got kicked is because you stopped pulling causing the fourth person to agree to kick you since you were interrupting his playing.
    no you dont. the fourth person could even choose now and you still would be kicked because of the votes of the other 3....

Quote Originally Posted by geckomoria View Post
    so i vote kicked him and it faild he had 2 guild m8 in the group

i stopped pulling trash and w8ted i got kicked 5 min later
    He probably got kicked for not knowing the difference between letters and numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    They way I read it, there's two options here:

2: You had a better cloak and refused to trade an upgrade to someone else in your party in favor of vendor gold, just because you didn't like the person/he was doing bad dps.

Both scenarios makes you out to be either dumb or a dick; In the first one, you don't communicate properly. In the second, you're just being a dick for no real reason. Both scenarios, considering your attempt to kick the mage and then making the dungeon stand still for five minutes, I'd say a kick was well-deserved. This has little to do with it being a dungeon group; It has a lot more to do with your behaviour.
    So from now If someone does not give another player their loot is a dick? I would agree if this would be guild run but I have no intentions to give my loot to some strangers while i can just de this and make some gold or make my own enchants. Maybe the kick was deserved if he did not do anything for few minutes but your 2nd point is just silly. Especially when the mage was rude about this.

Don't pug.

Playing with random people no longer work in today's world.

rule number one : if you see at least three people from the same guild in a pug group, dont say anything and talk another language if they talk to you, dont make shit in dongeon and you'll be fine;p

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Personal loot should be personal, so it shouldn't be possible to trade them. Hope Blizzard fixes it.
    Nothing to fix. Personal loot is tradeable if it's not an upgrade for you.

Report them and move on. Nothing more you can do.

Eventualy blizzard have to change a few things. Like not showing who get loot is a start.
    Not be able to trade is also a possibility which i for one will hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    If I think the person in question didn't pull their weight nor contributed enough to the group's success I sure as hell don't plan to reward him for doing a poor job. Especially if asked in a hostile manner, you'll get nothing from me. Or if your name is Illidán or Illidón or Illi anything, no loot either.
    What if the reason they aren't pulling their weight is because they need better gear...

So it happens once and you decide to make a entire case on the internet about it? Get over it. You're a tank. Requeue and move on. The time it took you to write the rant you could have been half way through the next dungeon, and you already got loot out of that dungeon. I don't see how you have anything to complain about here.

Also, if you decided to vote-kick someone, and then when it failed sat there for 5 minutes wasting everyone's time, I would have voted to kick you too just to get on with it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    You need 4 to vote kick now, im playing with a group of 3(dps/heal/Tank) and i can say 100% we couldn't kick if other didn't accept, happen multiple times
    I bet you are the group OP is talking about!!!! What are the chances!

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Is there some reason you wouldn't give him your loot like he asked?
    Like, really??

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Like, really??
    Yeah he didn't need to give the mage his loot, but he also didn't need to sit there for 5 minutes keeping everyone waiting either.

He deserved to be kicked just on that alone.

Deleted
    To be honest: this is what you get for not having any friends in the game and taking so long to finish your gear progression. Heroic groups were perfectly fine on the first few days after launch, but now all the morons and bads are creeping in and PuGs become unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    What if the reason they aren't pulling their weight is because they need better gear...
    because the way this game works, "needing better gear" is 99.999% never the reason why someone is completely and utterly failing to pull their weight in a dungeon. A handful of item levels on a single piece of gear is not going to cause you to do 50% less damage then the rest of the people properly playing their class (who all will have an average item level very close to yours).

In the 0.001% chance that your gear actually is so bad that you doing 50% less damage then everyone else in the group is actually you preforming at proper capacity for your gear level, then quite simply, YOU SHOULDNT BLOODY BE THERE, because you are clearly expecting the rest of the group to carry your ass through content you are utterly not ready for. And no groupfinder group should be expected to cater to that kind of shit.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2016-09-11 at 01:52 PM.

Personally I would have just apologised to the one guy who wasn't part of the group and left, fuck em. Tanks get insta queues and I sure as shit am not going to help dickheads in any way.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I bet you are the group OP is talking about!!!! What are the chances!
    NO, im not, don't be a jackass, you don't even know me, we are the group that carry people like you, BUT when you are a mage and do 25k dps in heroics have bad attitude etc you deserve to get kick