Deleted

[Soloing old content] Can't enter Heart of Fear, but why?

I'd like to solo old content, yet I cannot, because I'm not able to enter the Heart of Fear. I get the error "You must be at least level 90 to enter."

This is surely not a boosted character and I just did Mogu'shan Vaults. Also I'm trying to get into normal 25 man version.

Anyone knows the reason?

Deleted
    if you boosted the character there's a 24 locks on old content

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/7623
    Note: Boosted characters are unable to enter dungeons and raids from previous expansions for 24 hours.

Contact blizzard ether via ticket or live support chat (I recommend chat) and they will lift the lock.

Some people have been experiencing this issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    if you boosted the character there's a 24 locks on old content

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/7623
    He said it isn't and there is a bug going around doing this. Also somtimes boosted characters can't even after 24hrs.

Best to contact blizzard about it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    wups my bad

Demon hunters suffer the same penalty as boosted characters btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    wups my bad
    Its all good
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Thanks, I will contact Blizzard then. Boosted lockout can't be the reason, because my pala exists since 2.3