Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    The daze still in game. LW stuff is powerful. You get 8 hours buff if you are LW. But the buff drops upon death
    I haven't had mine drop after dead for a week

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Don't tell me you actually miss it. It's the most annoying thing in all of wow :/
    I. DONT. MISS. IT.

glad it's gone. It was a dumb mechanic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Ah, that must be it then. I leveled as protection.
    Eventhough it only affects tanks, I think it should just be removed for everyone. It's a stupid dumb stupid dumb stupid mechanic.
    Just because something is annoying, it shouldn't be removed. There are also items that let you not get dazed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    It doesn't affect tanks. It's still there.
    I wish it was gone, but no its still here...

Daze it still here. I'm dazed and dismounted alot in Suramar on my Feral.

It doesn't affect tanks.
    I always suspected so, because I've never been dazed on my tanks but get it a lot on my shaman. But why? Is it baked in the uncrittable passive or...?

But yeah, another reason why I love playing a tank.

You mean that my first DPS I'm leveling will have to go through all that annoyance?

Getting dazed and dismounted. Aggroed by everything in range (and beyond range). Stuck in "you are in combat," so I can't remount until I've gone across half the map?

Ugh...

Diablo 3 has a mechanism where you can "hearth" into an active zone, and hearth out anytime you want. They copied World Quests from D3, why couldn't they have copied that, as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    I always suspected so, because I've never been dazed on my tanks but get it a lot on my shaman. But why? Is it baked in the uncrittable passive or...?

But yeah, another reason why I love playing a tank.
    It was made so positioning was easier for tanks. Tanks could be immune to Daze in TBC (vanilla? Did defense stat exist in vanilla? I can't remember any more) as well, but it required soft capping Defense stat. If I remember correctly, when mobs no longer could crit you, they couldn't daze you either. They late just gave the daze immunity to tanks.

It was made so positioning was easier for tanks.
    Nice, was always trying to run in first and round up mobs so my dps friends can kill them fast, we can finish the pvp tower world quests really quickly like that. Had a suspicion for a long time tanks don't get dazed / dismounted but dps and healers do, just didn't have a confirmation until now.

just remember this
    If u blaze the haze u daze

Quote Originally Posted by Merenhuiske View Post
    Just because something is annoying, it shouldn't be removed. There are also items that let you not get dazed
    Give one good reason why it's in the game.

I definitely feel it does happen a lot less in Legion than it used.

But I also know that if a mob can't crit you (such as if you're a tank, or much higher level) it can't daze you
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

As a LW I can proudly say I've removed this problem from broken Isle rofl

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

glad it's gone. It was a dumb mechanic
    its not gone.
    and it does affect tanks.

Formerly known as Arafal

Thats why you play warlock. Soul leach is a passive shield nobs has to break before you get dazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    This. Such an INFURIATING mechanic. Just remove it pleaaaaase.
    No, please leave it. Thank you.

This is one of the reasons I love being mage. Ice barrier has a 1 minute duration and protects against daze as long as it's up.