Archaeology sites always in Stormheim (bug?)

In the first day or 2 of playing Legion my archaeology sites were in Highmountain, Then one by one they appeared in Stormheim as i solved the ones in Highmountain.

I have since done Stormheim and i have done and completed the Brann Bronzebeard archaeology quest, I have also solved 50+ sites in Stormheim and every single new site that appears is in Stormheim.

It's getting a bit tedious being forced to do nothing but Demonic solves over and over knowing that there are 2 other types of faction solves that should be available.

Surely this has to be a bug considering it has completely locked out 2 factions worth of solves.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.

Archaeology works differently on the Broken Isles. You no longer get dig sites all over the map and you only get 3 at a time instead of 4. They're always going to be in the same area for a certain amount of time along with a quest for a rare "project". I believe it's 2 weeks, then it changes to a different zone with a different rare project.

Unfortunately, this expansion, it rotates zone at the weekly reset, don't know why it's not picking a different zone each week but I think it's basically working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Unfortunately, this expansion, it rotates zone at the weekly reset, don't know why it's not picking a different zone each week but I think it's basically working as intended.
    Probably because roaming around in a single zone for dig sites is much easier than roaming around 5 zones simultaneously.

Deleted
    dont forget to pick up the weekly quest in dalaran for archeology as those gives the precious rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakrath View Post
    dont forget to pick up the weekly quest in dalaran for archeology as those gives the precious rewards.
    you sure its a weekly quest, cos no one in my guild got a quest this week. And we all completed the 200 artifact quest the previous week.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepy67 View Post
    you sure its a weekly quest, cos no one in my guild got a quest this week. And we all completed the 200 artifact quest the previous week.
    You aren't missing anything --- it's the same quest offered again I also wasn't offered the quest until yesterday, so maybe this second offering is just a bug.

Who knows at this point, but I wish they'd randomize your dig sites after you complete the weekly quest to start digging up the tradeable completion items while you wait for the next quest.