Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Because this forum is populated by garbage and whiny 15y virgin who spent all day at home nerding for welfare epix.

TL;DR

Wow community is full of cancer and faggots
    Helpful.
    Get out of your mom's basement already and find a full-time job.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    QQing about people QQing is always a humorous response.

Too much PvP in this expac for me to buy it at this time (intentional or not, it's still the suck)
    There's literally not one bit of PvP that's not entirely optional. Even the underbelly is completely optional since you can get a guard to protect you.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    10 days after WoD launched I was farming heroic dungeons to get pre-raid BiS, today I'm levelling my alt because the heroic dungeons have been rename mythic and given a weekly lockout, new new heroics drop junk, and there's nothing good on world quests ATM.

The Legion hype train appears to be running out of steam faster than WoD's...
    Then you should have kept the same pace for legion as well. you wouldn't have ran out of content for months.
    PS. HC was not a place to farm BiS gear back then.

I read a lot of these posts and I have to say that the game expansion is not the problem. Legion is one of the best expansions blizzard has ever released. I find the main problem with my experience in legion comes from the player base as usual. Not sure if you are aware of what is going on at 110 in dungeons. There are a lot of players kicking others out of dungeons simply because they do not do as much dps or play a certain spec. This has nothing to do with the ability to taking out bosses. I've been kicked out of a dungeon after the first boss despite being the top dps simply for being an arcane mage. I've been in other groups where friends have told me tanks and heals wanted me out simply because I could not match the dps of a demon hunter who was pulling 220K dps while I was pulling 190K. It is this bad behavior that has made me reluctant to really do anything other than world quests. If I do any mythic content at all, it is with my guild who I know won't boot me out simply because i am at the bottom of the charts. However, not every player has this luxury. I have some friends who can not even get through a normal dungeon without being kicked after the first boss. We are talking normal's here. Those dungeons require no thinking at all; just point and shoot.

Sadly, blizzard has not only revived the game, but brought back all the parasites that ruined the game in the first place. I can't see myself going very far with legion in the future until they address the bad behaviors of the community first. There are other games out there that are just as fun that do keep player elitism in check.
    Last edited by supermage; 2016-09-11 at 02:48 PM.

WoW is not a BOOK, it is a GAME.

A book: You read at your own pace. You can choose to go as fast or as slow as you choose to. You can finish in a day, a week, a year, then wait for sequels. It's all on you if you want to burn through it and beg for more.

A game: Should get harder as it goes along. Mario level 1 is easy. Level 2 might introduce you to harder content like flying turtles.

BUT WoW plays like a book. If you can kill trash mobs at a low level, once you grind enough equipment you can beat dungeons and then after grinding enough equipment you can beat raids. As long as you log in and participate in the content eventually you'll move on to the next content. No difficulty increases, just keep going and throw more hours until it's beaten.

So yeah, people finish the game and get bored because they are able to read as fast as they want and the game never tells them to get better before moving on, it just feeds them the next chapter until there's no chapters left, and devs can only write so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzael View Post
    WoW is not a BOOK, it is a GAME.

A book: You read at your own pace. You can choose to go as fast or as slow as you choose to. You can finish in a day, a week, a year, then wait for sequels. It's all on you if you want to burn through it and beg for more.

A game: Should get harder as it goes along. Mario level 1 is easy. Level 2 might introduce you to harder content like flying turtles.

BUT WoW plays like a book. If you can kill trash mobs at a low level, once you grind enough equipment you can beat dungeons and then after grinding enough equipment you can beat raids. As long as you log in and participate in the content eventually you'll move on to the next content. No difficulty increases, just keep going and throw more hours until it's beaten.

So yeah, people finish the game and get bored because they are able to read as fast as they want and the game never tells them to get better before moving on, it just feeds them the next chapter until there's no chapters left, and devs can only write so fast.
    Good analogy, but possibly, Blizzard say you can read 3 chapters per week, and people still bitch and whine because they think that isn't fair, and they should be allowed to read as much as they want......and when they are finished this book Blizzard had better have another one ready that is just as addictive to them as the first book!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    There's literally not one bit of PvP that's not entirely optional. Even the underbelly is completely optional since you can get a guard to protect you.
    This actually isn't accurate. Some of the Archaeology stuff happens in the PvP-enabled world areas in Stormheim, etc. Sure, you don't have to attack anyone, but you're auto-flagged, and they can attack you at will. Of course, you can say Archaeology is optional, but by that reasoning, so is *everything* in the game. You don't HAVE to run dungeons, raid, level, etc. You can sit at level 1 playing battle pets all day in Stormwind if you want... but that's a poor argument.

Not enough things to do?

Jesus Christ I've been no-lifing with WoW for the past 2 weeks and I only just managed to have enough time for my alt. Even then I could technically spend more time on my main by doing PvP and clearing gold + resource World Quests.

People need to simmer down. I think more than a hundred hours of gameplay has more than covered the cost of purchasing the expansion and mythic+ and raids haven't even been released yet.

People are really spoiled. Blizzard should just ignore them. Legion is THE best expansion release I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Lebanese Dude; 2016-09-11 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    And why don't people stop complaining about those who complain, some people have more time to play than you OP but it's fine, everything is heavily gated just so those who can't put in the time don't feel left behind.
    Because those who're complaining about wow is basically complaining about his girlfriend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    FYI: I play about 15h/weekly, not daily!
    Boring. tuhen

Deleted
    This thread makes me cringe, like why are you asking such a stupid fucking question?

Why does someone having a different opinion than you and not enjoying the expansion make you want to create this fucking pointless thread?
    What is the purpose of this thread? to say that you like the expansion and everyone else should have the same opinion?
    Going on about "All this QQ" yet I've seen like 3 threads total and the criticism is fine.
    Absolutely useless

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    1. Artifacts are fun and cool. It's your own damn fault that the next rank takes so long. Let me guess, you have 160+ hours played at 110?
    and if he did so what ? why shouldnt game have smart scaling algoryth which lowers AK reasearch time when somebody spends a lot of time farming ? even intern could code that in .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and if he did so what ? why shouldnt game have smart scaling algoryth which lowers AK reasearch time when somebody spends a lot of time farming ? even intern could code that in .
    Because that would have an exponential increase in the gap between casuals and hardcore players?

You already get an advantage by farming more AP than the average player. You don't need to have another modifier on top of the AK modifier just because you play more.

Even a toddler can see the problems that can arise from that.

There will always be complaints. Welcome to humanity, where no one is exactly the same. If we were, the world would be boring.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely enjoying it so far. Gotta wait for the raids and mythic + to be released to be 100% certain, but so far I'd say that for me, it's the best expansion to date.

I love the dungeons, great themes, best so far. The whole artifact business is great as well. The order halls are alright too, certainly not like the garrison. I love what they've done with my class/spec, the Retribution paladin. Sure it might need a bit of a tweak to the damage output, but gameplay wise, it's more fun in my opinion than it's ever been before.

The only things I'm less than enthusiastic about are the bugs, which there are more than I've ever seen before in a Blizzard game, and the insanely high damage numbers all over the screen. But those are minor issues.
    Last edited by izayoi80; 2016-09-11 at 03:12 PM.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    Because this forum is populated by garbage and whiny 15y virgin who spent all day at home nerding for welfare epix.

TL;DR

Wow community is full of cancer and faggots
    I play 2/3 max hours daily (except the first days while leveling) and I'm ilvl 840, I completed basically everything except some mythic dungeons.

Honestly, besides the gated content there isn't much difference between this and wod...wow always "lacked" content and it was always masked behind long grinds but this isn't the reason this expansion is going to suck.

The reason is the gameplay is bad and the mmo part was turned into a coop. Wow is basically dungeon defenders now. It's a good game for the first 2-3 weeks, then it turns into a boring game since all the content is consumed.

Lets see

Content is gated behind some source of progession
    There are Rep gates and rep grinds
    Dungeon grinding for AP/gear

So like every other expansion ever

I guess all the nostatards are going to ignore the fact that 7.0>>>3.0 AND 2.0
    and 4.0
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryn View Post
    Somebody's already complaining that there's a lack of content?
    There is, objectively, not a lack of content - but, yes, people are complaining that there is.

Funnily enough, the post above this on MMO-C's front page list was a laundry list of complaints that someone has done 300 world quests, is burnt out, and there's a lack of content.

Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by supermage View Post
    I read a lot of these posts and I have to say that the game expansion is not the problem. Legion is one of the best expansions blizzard has ever released. I find the main problem with my experience in legion comes from the player base as usual. Not sure if you are aware of what is going on at 110 in dungeons. There are a lot of players kicking others out of dungeons simply because they do not do as much dps or play a certain spec. This has nothing to do with the ability to taking out bosses. I've been kicked out of a dungeon after the first boss despite being the top dps simply for being an arcane mage. I've been in other groups where friends have told me tanks and heals wanted me out simply because I could not match the dps of a demon hunter who was pulling 220K dps while I was pulling 190K. It is this bad behavior that has made me reluctant to really do anything other than world quests. If I do any mythic content at all, it is with my guild who I know won't boot me out simply because i am at the bottom of the charts. However, not every player has this luxury. I have some friends who can not even get through a normal dungeon without being kicked after the first boss. We are talking normal's here. Those dungeons require no thinking at all; just point and shoot.

Sadly, blizzard has not only revived the game, but brought back all the parasites that ruined the game in the first place. I can't see myself going very far with legion in the future until they address the bad behaviors of the community first. There are other games out there that are just as fun that do keep player elitism in check.
    this will get only worse and worse with each week - it will be classical "rich are geting richer situation" - geared players with developed artifact will find easy fast runs and clear mythic + while weak players will be stuck in lfr and ocasional mythic 0 and not taken anywhere because their low gear - low gear = low dps = kick so no gear to gear up - catch 22 sitation created by blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    There is, objectively, not a lack of content - but, yes, people are complaining that there is.
    there is lack of content atm - if you are good you clear mythci on reset and then the only thing left is 1 hc dungeon a day , limited number of WQ for AP and 1 emisary - and thats all there is nothing more to do unles you are hardcore neugh to farm hc dungeons for AP - it is technical "lack of content" - content will come in 10 days
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-09-11 at 03:18 PM.