Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Woz i believe i am using your weakaura's and i was curious if someone had a way to track Stolen Power? Or was it part of yours ? I do not see it anywhere atm

Quote Originally Posted by lopez1979 View Post
    Woz i believe i am using your weakaura's and i was curious if someone had a way to track Stolen Power? Or was it part of yours ? I do not see it anywhere atm
    Wasn't able to find a way to track Stolen Power, but it's not that important to track.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. AFAIK it used to appear as a buff on the player, the stacking buff, now you just get the final version.

Not, is there a way to fix the Not working imp counter? or does anyone have a working WA that i can use to track how many imps i have out?

ETA: NVM i think i had your old auras.
    Last edited by missbrooklyn25; 2016-09-10 at 06:40 PM.

Woz is there a easy way to update your WA or just delete and re -create them?

Woz is there a easy way to update your WA or just delete and re -create them?
    Depends what version you're using.

If it's the legion one the only one that will really need updating is the "NL: Required Functions (does not display)" aura and any updates I post here: https://wago.io/VJ6dqB25Z

I might have missed it in a post. so apologies if i did i couldnt find it.

It might be me but i just installed Not`s WA but i`m missing the Shard bar in every spec? does anyone know where to find this?

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Succath View Post
    I might have missed it in a post. so apologies if i did i couldnt find it.

It might be me but i just installed Not`s WA but i`m missing the Shard bar in every spec? does anyone know where to find this?
    I think he uses the addon doomshards.

Quote Originally Posted by Savs View Post
    thanks i had a look and it seems your indeed right.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Quote Originally Posted by Savs View Post
    Yep that's exactly it.

I'm using OOMM's pet tracker bars and I like them a lot.

I managed to resize the bars to my liking but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make them more transparent?
    Whatever opacity I set the bars to it simply never saves it or is overridden by something else but I can't figure out what?

Can someone help me, please?

Deleted
    @Woz I've been playing with your WAs and I gotta say, it's really well put together, thanks for the work!
    Would it be possible to put a dynamic marker into the duration bars(for Imps and Dreadstalkers) that represents a cast time depending on current haste level?
    My idea would be adding a marker for Consumption and one for HoG+Empowerment+Consumption to make it 100% foolproof to decide whether to use Consumption now or try to squeeze in some imps

Quote Originally Posted by Rhachlirith View Post
    @Woz I've been playing with your WAs and I gotta say, it's really well put together, thanks for the work!
    Would it be possible to put a dynamic marker into the duration bars(for Imps and Dreadstalkers) that represents a cast time depending on current haste level?
    My idea would be adding a marker for Consumption and one for HoG+Empowerment+Consumption to make it 100% foolproof to decide whether to use Consumption now or try to squeeze in some imps
    Personally, I feel like the TKC tracker already does that. It tells you how many demons will be out at the end of your TKC cast, depending on your haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinj View Post
    I'm using OOMM's pet tracker bars and I like them a lot.

I managed to resize the bars to my liking but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make them more transparent?
    Whatever opacity I set the bars to it simply never saves it or is overridden by something else but I can't figure out what?

Can someone help me, please?
    The Required Functions aura's On Init custom code controls this on line 96. It is a gradient so you'll have to change both the start and end values. Also, a bar is created and stacked for each demon so it will only look as you expect if you have one imp out. You will have to reload UI after editing this.
    bar.texture:SetGradientAlpha("HORIZONTAL",bc[1]*0.9,bc[2]*0.9,bc[3]*0.9,0.9,bc[1]*1.2,bc[2]*1.2,bc[3]*1.2,1)
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    The Required Functions aura's On Init custom code controls this on line 96. It is a gradient so you'll have to change both the start and end values. Also, a bar is created and stacked for each demon so it will only look as you expect if you have one imp out. You will have to reload UI after editing this.
    bar.texture:SetGradientAlpha("HORIZONTAL",bc[1]*0.9,bc[2]*0.9,bc[3]*0.9,0.9,bc[1]*1.2,bc[2]*1.2,bc[3]*1.2,1)
    Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Depends what version you're using.

If it's the legion one the only one that will really need updating is the "NL: Required Functions (does not display)" aura and any updates I post here: https://wago.io/VJ6dqB25Z
    Thanks not really sure how to do that though. I am not sure if I have the one from beta or not. I will just reimport all of them I guess not to big of a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks not really sure how to do that though. I am not sure if I have the one from beta or not. I will just reimport all of them I guess not to big of a deal.
    I was on an older version still using zpets I have updated to the latest one

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I was on an older version still using zpets I have updated to the latest one

Thanks
    Excellent, updates should be easier going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Excellent, updates should be easier going forward.
    Thanks Woz your weark aura's are super.

Wasn't really hard redoing them since all I had to do was move them up. I had them almost in the same spot as you.

Thanks again for all your work.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

https://wago.io/EynIsIQ5b

Starting to upload/update my WeakAuras here. Maybe they can be useful for someone else.

Warlock weak auras experts I need your help

In the process of making a weak aura for grimoire:felhunter,

I have a family of 3 auras in a group.

One for off CD with a glow
    One for the duration of the summon
    One for the cooldown timer

The aura is 99% finished but I can't seem to get the duration of the felhunter summon working. Both off and on CD are working. It's the aura in the middle (duration) which i can't seem to get working correctly.

The aura is below would love somebody to shed some insightful information on how I can fix it to get it to work correctly and display the duration of the felhunter summon. It's a tough one because I don't believe it is a buff nor debuff.

The string is placed below, Let me know what you think.

dmK3paqjLevJsjjNIOeRIOK8kIsQzrPOULiKDjLidtk6yuYYiapJa10ebUMuW2KsPVjfACkrDoLqRtj4Geqlue9qIs DrLezJuk9rPKgPsIYjLsOvkLQEPucMPsc3ukv2Pu9tLidLsHLkc1tbtvuxvkf9vLKAVO)sqdMihgYIjqESQmzr6YcB Ms1NLKrlPoTkRMsrETukmBf3wvTBQ63uz4k1YP45qnDsxxITRK67efJxe05jQwVuIA)eAAXmbeZujGjiGwsaTKvl1a HpHucPmti9W2uX)0BDqandbtuDoFw(oiuzCLnb0tV1r2CvvHPDU0G9ez1KqcxYUDCO02e1yZgsqcARGf8YcOHLBqWj ib0EIsqciCPeA1CF3zIfeLSnM6IxddbCm2TH78kHKlLZl1UvSs2Mj4l)S5QQcdMDlcYxYUDCO02e1GLGB7IcqWTDrb 32gxUHffaTNOe0aHXHszMGIMWRmt4xg9yMkvcfCi8nimMGAkbbJBcMj8lJEmtLkH3GWyMjGpF1eewTat8kws2Tavc7 1BfnHxzMWVm6XmvQeSJE658mt4xg9yMkvcPND73RmQCMj8lJEmtLkbd6fmt4xg9yMkvQeIeUr(0iLjPs4Xm7wmtO4v ZvvfgMjG3XmD0py3YYA5fBKkb0tV1r2CvvHPDU0G9ez1Ka6PNZJzMawrgLzcPoHvJtgMKq14Kri6PNZtax7KHq14Kr ODd6hewDGAdbwmi8cTAUV7mXcIs2gtDXRHruYeOu5uPsqnxvvyyMGkFheWkslycE0pWmZUfHwn33DMybrjBJPU41Wq Lqbhcp)6WGdkicX6WRee4tpNxuQnXibnbHcoew8NYKembAGDmth9dcTAUV7mXcIs2gtDXRHHqbhcX7yMo6hmjb8oMP ftXmZUf7wwwlVyJuj8ky19fwFPbb9(rkHIpwhELaQOoc4Dmth9d2TSSwEXgPsWUZReSrwucqESOuhzmoziuhxvTYEd njmoukZeu0eELzc4Zxnb7wns4xg9yMkvc4D8yMa(8vtWUfvc71BfnHxzMWVm6XmvQek4qOIMWRmjH0ZU97vgvoZe(L rpMPsLGb9cMj8lJEmtLkb7ONEopZe(LrpMPsLqbhcX74XKeEdcJzMa(8vtqy1cmXRyjz3cujyCtWmHFz0JzQujuWHW 3GWyMKkb7oVcxlhS3wcMO6C(S8Dq4EopHZFQWN7VNqJu2TiCPeA1CF3zIfeLSnM6IxdJOKjqPYjiZLQ1S3qtc(YpBU QQWGz3IaYFFKEopZeWkYOmtqLVdcVcwDFcfCien7AetsLWhDEMjGMDnklFheqZUgzJYGdcQ8Dq4vWQ7tOGdHOzxJys QeSF(dxZmb0SRrz57Gq9Lgeu57GWRGv3NqbhcrZUgXKuPsi9W2uX)0BDqandbnsOkB34mmZUf7nzxaS3KDbZEtQuzx amtO4vZvvfgMjG3XmD0py3YYA5fBKkb0tV1r2CvvHPDU0G9ez1KGAUQQWWmbt8jiGgi4KXVKFKZKek4qiEhVZ(9ew8 NsbrineuXU9S8DqyLjWe3oBBZvqO4J1HxjGkQJqXFkbfzQcLqSo8kbb(0Z5fLAtmsqtqaVJz6OFWULL1Yl2ibtGgyh Z0r)GqRM77otSGOKTXux8AyiuWHq8oMPJ(btsaVJzAXumZSBXULL1Yl2ivcE0pWmZUfHwn33DMybrjBJPU41WqLqbh cl(tzscVcwDFH1xAqqVFKsLW24QmbgBdt8o858S3KGDNxjyJSOeG8yrPoYyCYqOoUQAL9gAsyCOuMjOOj8kZeWNVAc 2TAKWVm6XmvQeW74Xmb85RMGDlQe2R3kAcVYmHFz0JzQujuWHqfnHxzscfCi8nimMjjyqVGzc)YOhZuPsWo6PNZZmH Fz0JzQujuWHq8oEmjH3GWyMjGpF1eewTat8kws2Tavcg3emt4xg9yMkvcPND73RmQCMj8lJEmtLkvc2DEfUwoyxWnj KE49GKdk61gycRCLGjQoNplFheUNZt48Nk85(7j0iLDlcyf9AdSnCNxji7vQNxPet4sj0Q5(UZelikzBm1fVggrP0I bPNZtWx(zZvvfgm7weK5s1A2BOjb0tpNhZmbSImkZesDcFfS6(uqujC(tzMqQt4RGv3NcIkvci)9r658mtaRiJYmHN BCMeZUfH0IbPNZtGGkFheEfS6(eWp0eYz3Ia(HMiHSBran7Ae7njKq2Bsan7Auw(oiGvd6QQvcp34mcKDlcp34mTYU fb0SRr2w8pcIsIsIsIsMqlgVOK9I)PNZVQTXvzcm2MfLWkYO2SOuAmksweBVOKOKOKOKOKOKj0IXlkHvKrfLK1IsRA BCvMaJfLKvIsPXOizrS9IsIsIsIsHpvS9IsIseKZEtcgNI0G9MeEUXzsYUfHcoeIMDnIjPs4JopZeEUXzsm7weslgK EopbcQ8Dq4vWQ7ta)qtKq2TiGFOjKZUfb0SRrS3KqczVjb0SRrz57GawnORQwj8CJZiq2Ti8CJZ0k7weqZUgzBX)ii kjkjkjkzcTy8Is2l(NEo)Q2gxLjWyBwucRiJAZIsPXOizrS9IsIsIsIsIsIsMqlgVOewrgvuswlkTQTXvzcmwuswjk LgJIKfX2lkjkjkjkf(uX2lkjkrqo7njyCksd2Bs45gNjj7wek4qiA21ikiQeSF(dxZmb0SRrz57Gq9Lgeu57GWRGv3 NqbhcrZUgXKuPsi9W2uX)0BDqandHNZnPoz8uquzxWmtO4vZvvfgMjG3XmD0py3YYA5fBKkb0tV1r2CvvHPDU0G9ez 1KGAUQQWWmbv(oiGvKwWek4qiU2jZsEMKqSo8kbz7CtQtgVOKnmUktGXIsRc2XmYcHcoew8NYKembAGDmth9dcTAUV 7mXcIs2gtDXRHHqbhcX7yMo6hmjb8oMPftXmZUf7wwwlVyJujG3XmD0py3YYA5fBKaU2jZsEc4ANml5LTZnPoz8e8O FGzMDlcTAUV7mXcIs2gtDXRHHkHIpwhELaQOocVcwDFH1xAqqVFKsLGDNxjyJSOeG8yrPoYyCYqOoUQAL9gAsyCOuM jOOj8kZeWNVAc2TAKWVm6XmvQeW74Xmb85RMGDlQe2R3kAcVYmHFz0JzQujuWHqfnHxzscfCi8nimMjjyqVGzc)YOh ZuPsWo6PNZZmHFz0JzQujuWHq8oEmjH3GWyMjGpF1eewTat8kws2Tavcg3emt4xg9yMkvcPND73RmQCMj8lJEmtLkv c2DEfUwoyVTemr158z57GW9CEcN)uHp3FpHgPSBr4sj0Q5(UZelikzBm1fVggrPNZnPoz8e8LF2CvvHbZUfbzUuTM9 gAs48Rddoysci)9r658mtaRiJYmbv(oi8ky19juWHq0SRrmjvcF05zMaA21OS8DqaRg0vvRek4qiA21ikiQeSF(dxZ mb0SRrz57GaA21iBugCqqLVdcVcwDFcfCien7AetsLkH0dBtf)tV1bb0meEo3K6KXZKe0iHQSDJZWm7wS3KDbWEt2f m7nPsLkH1SBLabyrLe