Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I don't get it why so many people are QQing lately about the Legion expansion and it's content.

The game has come to the point where people have already geared to the maximum possible, done all quests, all areas, all mythics, order hall, etc.
    Why do they come to this forum to complain about Legion not having enough content?
    Raids and Mythic+ arent even out yet!

Why dont u guys stop playing this game, take a break until the 20th and GTFO? Do something else! Enjoy the sun, enjoy ur friends, study, work, family!

Am I the only one who loves and enjoys this expansion to its max?

FYI: I play about 15h/weekly, not daily!
    Well, the big problem is people need something to bitch about. There's a ton of shit to do, I've been focusing on my mage but he's finally as far as I need him (844 with 2 golden traits), and now I can play my alt for a week before raids release. Let them bitch, most of us are really enjoying ourselves
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Legion is going to be more complained about expansion than WoD three months from now. You can bookmark this because Legion has taken WoD ideas to the extreme (eg pruning, apexis dailies, RNG gear and RNG slots,etc).
    Yup. .....and wait till the patch with the equivalent of the shipyard for the order halls. Mission tables! Mission tables everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryn View Post
    Somebody's already complaining that there's a lack of content? That's interesting indeed. I'm rather enjoying it as well but ofc I haven't had the time to play constantly so only an hour or two every now and then.
    Yeah, this. I haven't heard anything negative about this expansion really at all. :O
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion=wod 2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyManipulator View Post
    Honestly can't believe I'm reading this. I'm playing 4 hours per day now that I can, and I can barely finish through WQs, other quests, dungeons and whatnot.

This is not the game - it's you. Quit and go find something else, more enjoyable to do.
    Rofl, I don't do all the quests, dungeons etc. I have a life. I do the necessary (daily quests for the chest and suramar rep).

The grind trap isn't for me, that's why once the content is finished (basically now) I'm done with it.

Good luck with your fake content behind repetition and "achivements".

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yes it was, where did you get yours? fishing?
    Challenge mods, Apexis, Salvage boxes.
    Generally speaking, you should calm down, you can't enjoy anything in life while being this aggressive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    I don't get it why so many people are QQing lately about the Legion expansion and it's content.

The game has come to the point where people have already geared to the maximum possible, done all quests, all areas, all mythics, order hall, etc.
    Why do they come to this forum to complain about Legion not having enough content?
    Raids and Mythic+ arent even out yet!

Why dont u guys stop playing this game, take a break until the 20th and GTFO? Do something else! Enjoy the sun, enjoy ur friends, study, work, family!

Am I the only one who loves and enjoys this expansion to its max?

FYI: I play about 15h/weekly, not daily!
    I haven't seen any QQ. What exactly are you talking about?

Deleted
    My main isn't even ilvl 800 yet, why? Because I have other stuff to do in real life too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingspan View Post

If you have NOT done all of these things (regardless of how long the expansion has run) then you are doing something wrong... even if you hate doing most of these things (which is another issue).

On the other hand, if you HAVE done all of these these, (again, regardless of how long the expansion has run), then you are somehow wrong for "rushing" the content.
    Because it's different people saying that. I come down on the side of 'it's a game and obviously has a give amount of content." Further, it's a game that has core content that's fundamental to its nature and side content that's not. Core content is questing, PVE instances (5 mans, raids), some amount of exploration that usually is done as you quest. You could add instanced PVP in there. Side content are the things that people always trot out to prop up their silly "have you done everything" comments - pet battles, archeology etc. There's a few things that can be consider in-between... professions for example. Nice to have but you can do without them.

The problem is when people use the ALL word... as if you have to do ALL of the raid content AND at the highest level then you've done NOTHING. To me, this is a silly argument and in fact I doubt most people use it honestly - it's meant as a shut up argument.

My only issue with people btching about a lack of content is that they're not taking responsibility for their own choices on how much to play and how fast to play through the game. Nothing about Legion is any different than how WoW has always been. There's quests and 5 mans. You level. You run normals, then heroics. You get ready to raid if that's your thing. Are the raids delayed from launch? Yep.... and everyone knew that would happen. So if someone decide to be ready 10 days in when they knew the raids weren't open for 3 weeks... that's on them. It's their call to have done that. Own it.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    Yup. .....and wait till the patch with the equivalent of the shipyard for the order halls. Mission tables! Mission tables everywhere!
    Yeah and the white knights will come out of the woodwork to explain how this is different from garrisons/shipyards. LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Legion=wod 2.0
    Yup.

They took WoD ideas and repainted or tweaked them hoping players would not notice these failed ideas are back again for Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im 842. Need better items for raiding but I CANT BECAUSE OF GARBAGE 7 DAY LOCK ON MYTHIC DUNGS. blizz should make it 24h. Legion has no content for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    there is lack of content atm - if you are good you clear mythci on reset and then the only thing left is 1 hc dungeon a day , limited number of WQ for AP and 1 emisary - and thats all there is nothing more to do unles you are hardcore neugh to farm hc dungeons for AP - it is technical "lack of content" - content will come in 10 days
    The only objective way to judge the amount of content is to compare it to prior expansions.

In that regard, at endgame, there is:

- Heroic dungeons.
    - Mythic dungeons.
    - Primary profession quests.
    - Secondary profession quests.
    - World quests and emissaries.
    - Class hall specific campaign.
    - Class hall general campaign.
    - Suramar endgame zone.

This is before raids have even opened.

To summarize, there's no shortage of content. No expansion prior to this one has had the sheer volume of PvE related content to participate in at the big ding, nor the number of viable choices with which to develop your character. Any argument will be based on one of two things:

1) A complete misunderstanding of the content available and how voluminous it is (not you).
    2) A failure to count content that may not interest that individual player personally (you).

Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    The only objective way to judge the amount of content is to compare it to prior expansions.

- Heroic dungeons.
    - Mythic dungeons.
    - Primary profession quests.
    - Secondary profession quests.
    - World quests and emissaries.
    - Class hall specific campaign.
    - Class hall general campaign.
    - Suramar endgame zone.

This is before raids have even opened.

To summarize, there's no shortage of content. No expansion prior to this one has had the sheer volume of PvE related content to participate in at the big ding, nor the number of viable choices with which to develop your character. Any argument will be based on one of two things:

1) A complete misunderstanding of the content available and how voluminous it is (not you).
    2) A failure to count content that may not interest that individual player personally (you).
    And that is not to mention PvP side of things.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post

- Dungeons.
    - Quests
    - Mission table
    - Endgame zone.
    Fixed your padded list for fair comparison. Compare away.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Fixed your padded list for fair comparison. Compare away.
    To be fair there will be raids as well.

I think the problem for most people is realizing it's the same stuff as WoD just time gated and grind gated to a whole new extreme. It'll also be interesting to see how the random gear drops go over when the PVP season kicks in. There is going to be some rage brewing.

I can understand the difficulty of providing a large variety of content for the entire player-base without making casual players feel overwhelmed.
    I only play a few hours a day if that, but for people whose lifestyle allows all day play I can recognize the frustration of waiting for the raids/story/season to move along.

Lol, two sentences explaining the same thing. Guess I really don't have that much to say.

People annoy me sometimes...

THere has not been so much launch content in an expansion sense Wrath of the Lich King.

It's time to accept the fact that you are done with the game, the game itself is not. You don't enjoy it anymore, that doesn't make it bad.

GO play
    Wildstar
    RIFT
    Swtor
    Life
    Gw2
    FFXIV

if you no longer enjoy wow, quit blaming the game
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    This forums is full of whiners, people complain for the most retarded things without even knowing details. If just one of those unsubs the game I am happy, one less retard in the game. This place used to be a reliable source for info but now kids use it as their facebook so I don't really give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gu1rao View Post
    This forums is full of whiners, people complain for the most retarded things without even knowing details. If just one of those unsubs the game I am happy, one less retard in the game. This place used to be a reliable source for info but now kids use it as their facebook so I don't really give a damn.
    Because less paying subscriptions means a better game?
    Check your premises...

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Because it's different people saying that.

I most cases, and for most arguments, this is true... but this is not always true in this case.

This is because in most cases the person who is telling you that you are "doing something wrong" prefers a different playstyle than you, so they think you need to see the world as they do. So if for example you are debating the merits of solo play, someone will tell you it is stupid when they prefer group play... and vice-versa.

In this case though, the basic premise of the argument is that the game does not accommodate the pace that you want play, so the same person might tell one player to "slow down" and another to "get busy" because they feel the game is paced just fine.

I come down on the side of 'it's a game and obviously has a give amount of content." Further, it's a game that has core content that's fundamental to its nature and side content that's not. Core content is questing, PVE instances (5 mans, raids), some amount of exploration that usually is done as you quest. You could add instanced PVP in there. Side content are the things that people always trot out to prop up their silly "have you done everything" comments - pet battles, archeology etc. There's a few things that can be consider in-between... professions for example. Nice to have but you can do without them.

This part is another debate entirely of course that we could go on forever about. For the record though, I always considered dungeons, raids, and pvp as the side content (so it is all kind of a "to each his own" thing).

The problem is when people use the ALL word... as if you have to do ALL of the raid content AND at the highest level then you've done NOTHING. To me, this is a silly argument and in fact I doubt most people use it honestly - it's meant as a shut up argument.

Completely agree here.

My only issue with people btching about a lack of content is that they're not taking responsibility for their own choices on how much to play and how fast to play through the game. Nothing about Legion is any different than how WoW has always been. There's quests and 5 mans. You level. You run normals, then heroics. You get ready to raid if that's your thing. Are the raids delayed from launch? Yep.... and everyone knew that would happen. So if someone decide to be ready 10 days in when they knew the raids weren't open for 3 weeks... that's on them. It's their call to have done that. Own it.

I actually agree with most of this too. The game has been around long enough to make a fair guess on what will be required, so it is possible to set a reasonable pace. I am just not fond of the Catch-22 that I mentioned.
    Last edited by Wingspan; 2016-09-11 at 06:11 PM.