Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    most melee players dont even realize how bad the game is until they make an alt caster... then when they get REKT by melee they want to uninstall game lol

In my humble opinion, it used to take more skill to play melee and earn your uptime on a caster than it did to play a caster. Now with melee uptime the way it is, the opposite is true.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Changes changes, learn to adapt.
    Why do people even bother to post these comments? Do you play a rogue, or do you just like to eat shit when it's served to you? THe real problem is this is ONLY fun if you are the fucking sub 1500 kid who happen to play some broken as melee class, and not you stomp people and think that means your good. This game isn't even chess to checkers, it's chess to war. The strategy and planning components are so meaningless when you die in any stun, or even a kick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Escene View Post
    Learn how to play, game changes every expac if you're a "High Rated" player as you said this should not be a problem, there is always timing and moments when there is an opening where any class can get caught lacking. And as a High rated player you should be able to find that by now if you weren't busy crying and moaning on the forums.

I have a feeling that you just used to do the same trick and got lucky to get glad or something for a season, and now that this old trick doesn't work anymore, you're butt naked when facing descent or as you said "mongo idiots/low ranked" players.
    Adapt or Leave that's my advice, have a nice day.
    This is such a copout response. When a specific class or spec can play without real regard to what they are doing and always be a step ahead of someone who has to carefully think, act, and respond, there is something seriously wrong with the game. Even if OP "faceroll" some crap spec to glad, he still did it to glad. You still have to compete and beat other facerollers. Anyone who makes glad unless they bought it, should by default be better than at least 90% of pvp players. At least. And now every dk/war/rogue just shits on them? And you think it's user error? No doubt, if he rerolled and put in the effort, he could shit right back on these same dumb kids.

So is that your advice? Reroll? That's always the stupid troll response.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Yeah, well, melee get murdered constantly in PVE raids.
    No they dont. Right now all melee are dominating casters in PvE.

Solution: make your own game and design your own classes

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Get used to change. "Get better" is really the only thing to say here. The real issue is how easy it used to be as a ranged class. The golden age of ranged is over mates.
    How do you "get better" against a spammable blink (rogues)? You can't outplay that. It's funny watching rogues get knocked off things, or plain fail at jumping to your position, only to teleport behind you. Why should ranged have to "get better" while melee have absolutely mindless tools like this?

Hi OP, I am the Ret Paladin. What the ef are you on about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    This is such a copout response. When a specific class or spec can play without real regard to what they are doing and always be a step ahead of someone who has to carefully think, act, and respond, there is something seriously wrong with the game. Even if OP "faceroll" some crap spec to glad, he still did it to glad. You still have to compete and beat other facerollers. Anyone who makes glad unless they bought it, should by default be better than at least 90% of pvp players. At least. And now every dk/war/rogue just shits on them? And you think it's user error? No doubt, if he rerolled and put in the effort, he could shit right back on these same dumb kids.

So is that your advice? Reroll? That's always the stupid troll response.
    If you want to be competitive, Get better, and learn or reroll to the "OP Melee" that you are crying about, since you are more skilled than 90% of the playerbase as you said. A strong combination an OP classe + a player more skilled than 90% of WoW. You will slaughter tham !
    Bonne Chance !
    Last edited by mmocb3a784db03; 2016-09-11 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Escene View Post
    If you want to be competitive, Get better, and learn or reroll to the "OP Melee" that you are crying about, since you are more skilled than 90% of the playerbase as you said. A strong combination an OP classe + a player more skilled than 90% of WoW. You will slaughter tham !
    Bonne Chance !
    Troll harder.

Get used to change. "Get better" is really the only thing to say here. The real issue is how easy it used to be as a ranged class. The golden age of ranged is over mates.
    Just because you couldn't figure out how to use your abilities properly to catch ranged classes doesn't mean it was impossible.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Troll harder.
    Yea its disgusting melee comment like this.. idd its a troll.

May rogues in general and ww burn in holy fire.
    While you at it burn feral as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    I just decided to roll melee in this xpac to take the safe route but I geerally agree. I would like to play my lock though but not as it stands now.
    Same. I'm playing a Demon Hunter, and haven't had this much fun in times. I always had to look out in the open world, but as DH, people avoid me, or regret ever attacking me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    All these caster tears fuel my windwalker...
    I say the same about any melee while i'm in Disci...
    You are fun when you run...

Ranged has never been "easy". Skilled ranged have just been able to shine. Melee on the other hand plays a PvE rotation and kills you in a stun. I know people like to pretend there is no skill in this game (they would be wrong, it's just a question of how high the cap is), but why is it okay for melee to have 100% uptime and just hit a pve rotation, but it is not okay for a ranged player (especially healer) to do anything but die to it? It's like you actually think a good 50% of the player base is here just so you can go "OOHHHHH DID YOU SEE HOW FAST THAT FUCKIN IDIOT DIED?!?!?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Same. I'm playing a Demon Hunter, and haven't had this much fun in times. I always had to look out in the open world, but as DH, people avoid me, or regret ever attacking me.
    As a Ret, DH one of the easiest specs for me to kill =) i always target Dh 1st in 2s or Random BGs, in 3s i usually dont bother with DH cuz of healer >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    As a Ret, DH one of the easiest specs for me to kill =) i always target Dh 1st in 2s or Random BGs, in 3s i usually dont bother with DH cuz of healer >.<
    Yeah as a rogue its pretty much the same. DH literally easiest kill target, next to ele shaman. Plunder > all cooldown > bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Yeah as a rogue its pretty much the same. DH literally easiest kill target, next to ele shaman. Plunder > all cooldown > bye bye.
    Yeh, i know that 1st hand, yest i did ton of skrimish rog/ret, my rog just ate DH alive + my BOp he never took any real dmg. But i can't stop thinking that cuz its a very new class (DH) and most ppl have 0 clue how to play it, hence they die so easy. Like if you look at their pvp talents when every they do VR they get blur for 3 secs. if you spec VR is on 15 sec cd, so a 3 sec blur every 15 sec is pretty nice to be honest. I just hit 110 on Dh myself last night, this week gonna try 1st hand in PvP how good DH vs other classes.

But lets be honest, rogues are sooo good right now if u get jump, most ppl will die <3, rogues get my brownie point so far, very scary to fight in wPvP (in arena i am not afraid of rogs that much)

Then I guess getting gladiator will be a piece of cake as an unholy dk "dies in a global from >insert class name here<"

Uh DKs are good, but not Broken OP :P so u still will have to work for that mount.

Besides all of us will have soon a better understanding of class balance, closer to 20th of Sept.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only way melee can sit on my ass is when i royally fuck up (aka wasting both blinks in one go), or when i'm out of cooldowns. I don't think that melee have too many gap closers. Outside of DH, WW monks and sub rogues melee are quite limited to what they can do to get you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.