10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    It is when we're voting for her, not him. #ImWithHerExceptIfSheDiesThenImWithHim doesn't quite resonant all that well...
    But how is that reason to vote for Trump over her?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You don't know that she fainted. You see her stumble. This is exactly the kind of back seat bullshit doctoring I'm talking about.
    LOL mental gymnastics

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Look at her feet in the video. That's a hell of a lot more than a "stumble."
    If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
    In the eyes of @Wells it's a cow
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Look at her feet in the video. That's a hell of a lot more than a "stumble."
    Maybe. Maybe its dizziness. Don't know. Not a doctor and haven't examined the patient.

However she also didn't go to a hospital and was perfectly fine in public not long after so I mean.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    LOL mental gymnastics
    If you've run the course of what you can contribute then just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Well maybe someone that is aging horribly and is unhealthy shouldn't become President of the most powerful nation on Earth? The DNC fucked themselves over, remember when they were attacking Bernie's health & age? The irony...
    Keep the mental gymnastics going Wells it's quite amusing. We're all getting a kick out of Hillary's white-knights in this thread. My candidate is shitty but at least I can admit he's shitty.
    So even if they hate Trump's policies, they should not vote for Hilary because of her bad health? Pretty sure a lot of clinton voters still prefer her PM of Trump.
    Not that I would mind trump,a good laughing stock for the rest of the world.

Watch out you must draw the attention of the white-knights claiming this is normal for old people.
    I've fainted in less warm weather. I agree that fainting spells look bad in the context that there already have been rumors of health problems, but a fainting spell by itself does not mean much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Even if they completely hate his policies, the fuck kind of sense does that make?
    To put it in military terms: a bad decision is better than none. Every time the LT is asked "What next?" sitting there pondering is almost ALWAYS a bad idea, there are objectives to take and hostiles to avoid so sitting around is a surefire way to up your death chances. Better to go X even if Y might be a better shot because sitting idle is worse than both.

A President that has failing health means we don't have a President, we have dead weight dragging down debate, slowing the entire process, etc etc. Further it puts a lot of needless worry on the capacity of the Executive Branch to actually do anything. The Trump v Hillary decision isn't clear cut for a large portion of America, and it is details like her health that can tip people otherwise unsure of how to eventually vote.

Maybe. Maybe its dizziness. Don't know. Not a doctor and haven't examined the patient.

However she also didn't go to a hospital and was perfectly fine in public not long after so I mean.....
    She didn't go to a hospital so that's another red flag. This is normal for her. Thanks for proving my point @Wells
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

She didn't go to a hospital so that's another red flag. This is normal for her. Thanks for proving my point @Wells
    So even the evidence against your narrative is evidence of your narrative. Great, we're in solid conspiracy theory territory.

At least Trump isn't going around fainting and getting shoved into vans by Secret Service in 75 degree weather. https://twitter.com/DBloom451/status/775000897604689920 in case you missed the video
    So you're just really nothing but an ideologue ignoring any context about any situation and just shitting all over Clinton every chance you get? While gross exaggerating what actually happened to boot.

What a sad existence.

Keep ignoring her appearance around an hour later where she's outside waving to crowds, taking a picture with a little girl, and then leaving seeming fine.

If you've run the course of what you can contribute then just stop.
    Take your own advice before you try and give it out.

Not maybe. She looks like Bambi on fucking ice. Her feet are literally dragging as they pull her into the van. If she didn't have an entourage with her, she'd be laying on the street.

Watch out you must draw the attention of the white-knights claiming this is normal for old people.
    Yeah our weather is very hot and extreme so the elderly must take it easy and seriously by planning out there day. And 50% humidity is relatively low for this time of year for us, but Hurricane Hermine sucked up a lot of moisture.

We will probably be back to over 60% humidity by next week with 90 degree F weather making it feel like 100 degree F weather that is common in deserts this time of the year in the northern hemisphere.

Its making the situation worse if she doesn't seek out medical attention after collapsing like that.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Keep ignoring her appearance around an hour later where she's outside waving to crowds, taking a picture with a little girl, and then leaving seeming fine.
    That little girl looked so confused in that photo op...
    Still if she didn't go straight to a hospital then that is a bigger red flag than going to one after this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah our weather is very hot and extreme so the elderly must take it easy and seriously by planning out there day. And 50% humidity is relatively low for this time of year for us, but Hurricane Hermine sucked up a lot of moisture.

We will probably be back to over 60% humidity by next week with 90 degree F weather making it feel like 100 degree F weather that deserts exeprience.
    Hillary wouldn't stand a chance out where you live. She can't even handle 75 degree weather with 42% humidity with a 4 mph breeze.

Not maybe. She looks like Bambi on fucking ice. Her feet are literally dragging as they pull her into the van. If she didn't have an entourage with her, she'd be laying on the street.
    Yes that's nice, I'm aware of what the preferred interpretation is among some sectors.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Its making the situation worse if she doesn't seek out medical attention after collapsing like that.
    You don't rush to the ER when you have heat exhaustion. You do realize you can recover within 5-10 minutes if you're given a lot of fluids and aren't in the environment where it occurred, right?

That little girl looked so confused in that photo op...
    Still if she didn't go straight to a hospital then that is a bigger red flag than going to one after this.
    The fuck are you even on about. I'm glad you just ignored what I actually said. Thank you for confirming you're not worth engaging with.

Enjoy going on copy/pasting a response to people. That doesn't expose you for the fraud you are. Nope.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-09-11 at 07:38 PM.

You don't know that she fainted. You see her stumble. This is exactly the kind of back seat bullshit doctoring I'm talking about.
    Faint or not, she stumbles hard, is leaning on the pylon behind her for support, and once she moves forward bobs her head very erratically along with the rest of her body. It isn't "bullshit doctoring" to understand basic loss of proprioception consistent with the symptoms of heat stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Exactly thank you. The fact she didn't go straight to a hospital means this is normal behavior for her. What mental gymnastics do you have for that @Wells?

7+ Year Old Account
    We can't say for sure she fainted as you can sometimes be fully aware while paralyzed, but sensory and motor commands are typically intertwined in the neocortex.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    Faint or not, she stumbles hard, is leaning on the pylon behind her for support, and once she moves forward bobs her head very erratically along with the rest of her body. It isn't "bullshit doctoring" to understand basic loss of proprioception consistent with the symptoms of heat stroke.
    You can't argue with somebody who's dead set on playing mind games to defend their Queen.