Deleted

Glyph of the Sentinel (owl flight form)

Ey.

So I bought the (overpriced) glyph of the sentinel today and used it instantly.
    Lovely owl.

But when I switched talents, I noticed that I was back to my old, original flight form?

Can it be right that glyphs are talent-specific, even if all specs can use it?
    I'm sure that glyph of the heavens are learned by all priest specs regardless of what spec you learn it on.

Do I have to purchase this glyph for each spec, or is it bugged?

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Yeah, they are spec-specific

Deleted
    All glyphs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    All glyphs?
    Pretty much. So, say, if you have the same ability on two different specs (such as your Travel Form), you'll have to glyph each ability separately for each spec.

Deleted
    The glyph stays in your bag doesn't it?
    Perhaps I was lagging, but I had mine left in the bag after use - but it seems to be gone now...
    Last edited by mmoc1d14b7e6cc; 2016-09-11 at 05:33 PM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthunter View Post
    The glyph stays in your bag doesn't it?
    Perhaps I was lagging, but I had mine left in the bag after use - but it seems to be gone now...
    Same thing happened to me, I used mine, Then it was still in my bag, then prob half a minute later it disappeared lol.

The glyph does NOT stay in your bags; all glyphs are spec-specific, so you have to buy every glyph 4 times each to have them on all 4 specs.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I used mine, Then it was still in my bag, then prob half a minute later it disappeared lol.
    Well that is all kinds of annoying...

15+ Year Old Account
    Best GLYPH EVER, cheers mate, didn't know existed :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    There is also a female deer glyph, of the doe.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    They come with a downside though. I use the moonkin form glyph but you can not use the Flap skill with it. Really lame.

The new glyph system is a garbage truck crashing into a dumpster fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuzantar View Post
    Ey.

So I bought the (overpriced) glyph of the sentinel today and used it instantly.
    Lovely owl.

But when I switched talents, I noticed that I was back to my old, original flight form?

Can it be right that glyphs are talent-specific, even if all specs can use it?
    I'm sure that glyph of the heavens are learned by all priest specs regardless of what spec you learn it on.

Do I have to purchase this glyph for each spec, or is it bugged?

Thoughts?

It's not overpriced.

If you milled yourself you'd know the mill rate of sallow pigment is around 4%. That is, you need 25 herbs per sallow pigment on average, and a single glyph to be crafted requires 10-15 sallow pigment plus the more common roseate pigment. So 250-375 herbs worth of gold for a glyph.

Inscription is a shit profession with poor profit margins compared to the cost of crafting. You are virtually better off selling mats than crafting most Inscription products.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2016-09-12 at 06:44 AM.

Deleted
    Great Glyph, but a little bit buggy. Shows Claws of Ursok when in owl form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    Great Glyph, but a little bit buggy. Shows Claws of Ursok when in owl form.
    I remember stumbling upon a thread with the fix for that but I don't have enough posts to link it.
    It's the thread named: Claws of Ursoc not sheathing properly? 14th reply. Buried in here somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillor View Post
    I remember stumbling upon a thread with the fix for that but I don't have enough posts to link it.
    It's the thread named: Claws of Ursoc not sheathing properly? 14th reply. Buried in here somewhere.
    yep, meaning this one Claws-of-Ursoc-not-sheathing-properly,
    Tried the fixing sequence but no, seems that isnt working, at least for me. Maybe i'm doing something wrong, no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    They come with a downside though. I use the moonkin form glyph but you can not use the Flap skill with it. Really lame.
    Without wings, you cannot fly.

There's a humanoid form flapping animation (saw it while the game was lagging)