Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I didn't think it was a big deal with the President choked on a pretzel. I didn't think it was a big deal when Cheney's heart was held together with orphan tears and malice.

Random health problems from old people don't concern me, nor do I find the medical diagnostics of internet posters compelling.
    Nice attempt at deflection. I didn't think those things were necessarily big deals either. But you didn't hear otherwise intelligent people checking their brains at the door to downplay the seriousness of the issues. Which is exactly what you did by referring to Hillary's episode today as a "stumble."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Wow, you guys are all going to be embarrassed but, it's been confirmed that wasn't Hillary. This is a senator from another state and it's old footage.

All this arguing over nothing...
    Both wore a dark blue suit?

10+ Year Old Account
    What she got in there? Or did she just take a poop?

Deleted
    Explain this please???

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Nice attempt at deflection. I didn't think those things were necessarily big deals either. But you didn't hear otherwise intelligent people checking their brains at the door to downplay the seriousness of the issues. Which is exactly what you did by referring to Hillary's episode today as a "stumble."
    Maybe it was a stumble. Maybe she was dizzy. Maybe she had heat exhaustion. Out door even like this I wouldn't be surprised if she was wearing a bullet vest. Maybe it was a stroke. Maybe the alien inside her head sneezed and lost control. Maybe she's losing control of the human flesh puppet she has stretched over her lizard skin.

Dunno. Until there's something like an actual medical report I don't really care.

I didn't think it was a big deal when Cheney's heart was held together with orphan tears and malice.
    Not sure why you would have had a problem with Nancy Pelosi being next in line to be president.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by StormiNL View Post
    Explain this please???

Tbh, if I believed in conspiracy theories I would be thinking the whole thing was a political stunt to get attention on 9/11.

Hahahaha, did one person really shout "Are you alive?" as she's standing there? That's fantastic, people now believe in zombies IRL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Tbh, if I believed in conspiracy theories I would be thinking the whole thing was a political stunt to get attention on 9/11.
    How can someone that like fainted and such be this okay again and looking not bloated anymore? justa few hours after what are they injecting her with?

7+ Year Old Account
    Explain this please???
    She stood up and walked, she isn't permanently paralyzed.

How can someone that like fainted and such be this okay again and looking not bloated anymore? justa few hours after what are they injecting her with?
    She is clearly a superhuman that needed a quick dab of Dr. FlimFlam's miracle cream before getting back to taking over America.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasc View Post
    We'll go with that... Hillary shall have nothing wrong with her so sayeth Wells. /snicker

And you call others delusional for merely noting her behavior as indicative of poor health. Wells, try reality, its refreshing.
    Poor health? Because she had a heat stroke? Which is fairly common around that age, let alone she's wearing a dark suit which doesn't help cool down her body. My 60 yo mom gets faint in lesser weather conditions than that, some people just can't stand the heat, and the older you become, the worse it gets.

Since we are talking about health, Trump is very fat, and red in his face all the time, which kinda hints towards heart/kidney irregularities, that on top on his probable elevated blood pressure and cholesterol levels. He's probably not far of a stroke himself.

See? Easy to make someone sick. The difference is, my opinion actually has somewhat grounded proof behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hahahaha, did one person really shout "Are you alive?" as she's standing there? That's fantastic, people now believe in zombies IRL.
    Omg I missed that one, that is such a magical question. I fully expect a "Clinton refused to say if she is alive or not when asked" article to appear somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Poor health? Because she had a heat stroke? Which is fairly common around that age, let alone she's wearing a dark suit which doesn't help cool down her body. My 60 yo mom gets faint in lesser weather conditions than that, some people just can't stand the heat, and the older you become, the worse it gets.

Since we are talking about health, Trump is very fat, and red in his face all the time, which kinda hints towards heart/kidney irregularities, that on top on his probable elevated blood pressure and cholesterol levels. He's probably not far of a stroke himself.

See? Easy to make someone sick. The difference is, my opinion actually has somewhat grounded proof behind it.
    Oh and don't forget his erratic behavior and seeming poor memory! Onset dementia! Weeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Omg I missed that one, that is such a magical question. I fully expect a "Clinton refused to say if she is alive or not when asked" article to appear somewhere.
    "Hillary Clinton Refuses to Say Whether or Not She's Alive - Confirms She's Really Dozens of Squirrels in a Human Suit" - Breitbart

Good news is if she does die she'll still be able to vote democrat in the election.

Maybe it was a stumble.
    Again. Watch the video. It was not a stumble. She's leaning against the post and as soon as she starts to try to walk she looks like a fucking baby giraffe taking it's first steps. She's clearly unable to stand by herself. She's unable to walk 4 feet to a van. She collapses as she tries to enter the van and needs 5 people to push her in as her feet are dragging behind her. Stumble? Jesus dude. You have to have your head pretty fucking far up Hillary's ass to call that a stumble. Or be willing to just check your objectivity at the door.

Deleted
    Because believe it or not, a heat stroke isn't permanent, drinking fluids and being out of the sun for a few hours, and you are restored.

Unless you are stuck in the desert for a week without water, then you would have a severe heat stroke, and probably be dead too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Good news is if she does die she'll still be able to vote democrat in the election.
    She is dead, she didn't answer yes when asked if she is alive. Zombie Clinton will vote for herself!

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Again. Watch the video. It was not a stumble. She's leaning against the post and as soon as she starts to try to walk she looks like a fucking baby giraffe taking it's first steps. She's clearly unable to stand by herself. She's unable to walk 4 feet to a van. She collapses as she tries to enter the van and needs 5 people to push her in as her feet are dragging behind her. Stumble? Jesus dude. You have to have your head pretty fucking far up Hillary's ass to call that a stumble. Or be willing to just check your objectivity at the door.
    This response makes a lot more sense after you edited out the majority of my post.