Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is Reclamation this bad for everyone else?

Just got Reclamation (Rank 3 Order Hall Advancement trait) yesterday, and I gotta say I'm incredibly disappointed that we don't get Work Orders like other classes. After doing about 20 missions, I've gotten a grand total of 2 +5 upgrades. It's just... so bad.

Someone tell me I'm just having awful luck and the proc rate is higher than 10%, please?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    That is disappointing to hear, mine is done in about a few hours or so - will let you know how I feel with it when I get a chance to test it out. Hopefully it was just a temporary slump, it happens right?

Deleted
    I have yet to see a ilvl increase from reclamation, all i got was one equipment in about 10 missions...

Deleted
    Yeah it is really bad for me as well.
    The biggest issue though, i pushed brightwing to 810 quiet early. And now i mostly get 810 825 missions and i have no way to get champ improvements. I wanna get them with resources like other classes. ...
    The druid system is stupid

20 missions "since yesterday", posted in the morning? My mission hall only genetates about 8 new missions per day.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

It is really bad.

Its not bad, every little bit helps

Once all decked out though, change to the other one.

I've had nothing from the missions

If Work Orders get you even 1 equipment a day, it's significantly stronger than Reclamation and should either be nerfed or the ones like Reclamation need to be drastically buffed because this is ridiculous.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I got the other one. Didnt see the use of gearing them up quicker when they don't have enough quests to use it on. So far ive gotten 1 rare quest which i completed at 70%. Im really happy with having 7 troops though

Quote Originally Posted by IMBA View Post
    The biggest issue though, i pushed brightwing to 810 quiet early. And now i mostly get 810 825 missions and i have no way to get champ improvements.
    WoD was the same way. If you leveled up or geared up one follower ahead of the rest, a lot of the missions you got would require that level/gear, and you'd be left with a bunch of high level missions you can't do and no good way to get the rest of your followers to catch up.

The simple solution is the obvious-in-hindsight approach of "don't do that".
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    WoD was the same way. If you leveled up or geared up one follower ahead of the rest, a lot of the missions you got would require that level/gear, and you'd be left with a bunch of high level missions you can't do and no good way to get the rest of your followers to catch up.

Except it still happens even if you keep them all together. I have all 5 of my followers at 785-795, and they're giving me 810 and 820 missions...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Except it still happens even if you keep them all together. I have all 5 of my followers at 785-795, and they're giving me 810 and 820 missions...
    Yeah, I had an 810 mission pop up the instant I hit 110, without a single 110 follower. The system really doesn't care about that enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post

in wod you could catch up in seconds?
    you had salvage yard and war mill.

and I did it on purpose in WoD to trigger some missions earlier as I was able to catch up quick.
    But for druid there is no catch up at all. and the scaling is by far worse than in WoD.

I have bright at 810 and my 2nd at 810 now. Why is the lowest mission I get 815 and the highest 840?
    That makes no sense

I have one 810 follower (needed 810 for a mission, so I used all my items on him), rest is 760. I mostly get level 101-105 missions, really annoying...

I get plenty upgrades, have 4 followers at 800+ now, only my combat ally is lagging behind because I usually dont use him for missions anyway.
    The work orders are equally unreliable for other classes, they take 12 hours to complete and often produce marginally useful equipment instead of ilvl upgrades as well - and I easily get at least one item every 12 hours.

Did not know work orders take 12 hours for others. Ours is a LOT better than the work orders in that case. I can easily send away 10 missions per day, and get at least 2-3 equipment pieces a day. I don't have the 20% faster missions either, so if you have that you could definitely get 3 per day reliably. That or I've been very lucky for a week straight. Good thing that's offset by my incredible bad luck streak gear-wise.

E: My followers are at 805/800/800/780/785 (the 785 has been inactive for a week now). If I hadn't used the upgrades on the inactive one, I could've had 3x 810 and 1 780 easily. I still have some tokens left just in case a high item level mission spawns. Not to mention about 5-6 spare upgrades with % mission success chance on them, once my 4th champion turns rare. 5th will take a while, as she's 107, it's the one that I took in place of the 785 one.

I do agree that catching up followers with experience is kind of tough, your best shot is to get insanely high chances on the bonus roll on experience missions. I can reliably get them to 160%, use the 1.5k exp tokens on the lower champions.
    Last edited by Seditian; 2016-09-12 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Did not know work orders take 12 hours for others. Ours is a LOT better than the work orders in that case. I can easily send away 10 missions per day, and get at least 2-3 equipment pieces a day. I don't have the 20% faster missions either, so if you have that you could definitely get 3 per day reliably. That or I've been very lucky for a week straight. Good thing that's offset by my incredible bad luck streak gear-wise.
    And I got 0 upgrades from 15 missions, so no, I'd prefer guaranteed weapon upgrade every 12 hours than that bullshit RNG. Having bunch of 800+ missions and no 800+ followers doesn't help too, but that's another issue.

I've been getting doubles for those +5 item level things without bonus and triple with bonus, upon mission completion. Seems that reclamation gives those as well.

Got i810, i800, i795, i765 and i760 champions now. Its been going well.

Btw just confirmed that both Travel Form and Reclamation work with the app. Times are a little wonky but they will complete at the appropriate time if you have Travel Form, and after seeing an increase in my +5 stack when I logged back in, Reclamation does proc for it too.