Deleted
    Using an additional OF inbetween BCs would be the result in that case but what would you suggest to make other talent combinations that do not revolve around Inner Rage better? Just buffing the numbers of Frenzy and Bloodbath to double it's effects would just be plain stupid.

You know you'd need close to 100% haste to be able to fit 2 OF between each BC? I think even if they tune down Inner rage it'll stay the best talent. Because its reliable, it smooth out the rotation immensely more than giving a huge number buff to RB.

Deleted
    That smoothness that Inner Rage provides is indeed it's largest boon, but even then I see no benefit in using the intended playstyle of fury.
    What I mean by that is:
    Try to get enraged and then spam Raging Blow. The problem with high Haste comes with the fact that you are enabled to use 3 RB during an enrage but the CD of BT is so low that you might want to squeeze the BT into the 3rd CD but then a wrecking ball proc might interrupt this and when you triggered enrage via BT propably a Rampage is ready by then and you want to press that but then you can 3x RB but you should also BT inbetween maybe and I have still forgotten to use FS to keep the frenzy up and this is JUST A WHOLE CLUSTERFUCK WITHOUT INNER RAGE!

Blizzard needs to do something to enable the other talents into a well thought through decision tree or actually make RB hit for so much more by default that it actually FORCES you to use these 3x RB during enrage. But enrage gives such a huge boon to your other abilities that you might not want to use RB, and when using them outside of enrage they deal such low damage that it would seem idiotic to use them at all and not do everything in your power to enrage again. Which would mean just spam BT and FS whenever not being able to RB.

Deleted
    Just did Halls of Valor normal after hitting 110 and was very disappointed in my dps. I got destroyed in AoE by a demon hunter. I know normal dungeons with players at different levels isn't a good indicator but still, how is fury doing at the moment? I was under the impression it was below arms but wasn't a bad spec. Is it?

Deleted
    Even tho Ion confirmed there will be another balance patch before raids open, I'm telling you right now DO NOT expect anything. How they see it, Fury has a lot of burst aoe potential, weaker on ST, so there u go, that is a balance for you. Its either that, or they will buff abilities which only include single target like Raging Blow and Furious Strikes, AND nerf Odyns Fury. Trust me on this one, u won't get both, cuz by now we can pretty much guess how this class balances work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Just did Halls of Valor normal after hitting 110 and was very disappointed in my dps. I got destroyed in AoE by a demon hunter. I know normal dungeons with players at different levels isn't a good indicator but still, how is fury doing at the moment? I was under the impression it was below arms but wasn't a bad spec. Is it?
    It's not a bad spec, DH are just retarded in AoE at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    It's not a bad spec, DH are just retarded in AoE at the moment.
    That's what happens when nearly all of your abilities cleave at full damage. Compare it to Fury in which only two abilities cleave, for 50% damage, and result in a large dropoff in Enrage uptime.

Deleted
    Where does filling WW before every BT or Rampage reduce the enrage uptime? You still use BT on cooldown, you still use Rampage whenever it's available, you just try to get that cleave buff on every attack.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Where does filling WW before every BT or Rampage reduce the enrage uptime? You still use BT on cooldown, you still use Rampage whenever it's available, you just try to get that cleave buff on every attack.
    You stop using Furious Slash. For as shit an ability it is, it does increase average Enrage uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    That's what happens when nearly all of your abilities cleave at full damage. Compare it to Fury in which only two abilities cleave, for 50% damage, and result in a large dropoff in Enrage uptime.
    Even worse, Fel Barrage scales exponentially with the number of targets since you generate more stacks the more targets you hit with other abilities (like eye beam) which as you said deal full damage to all targets... Things like that should really be capped to 5 targets...

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    Even tho Ion confirmed there will be another balance patch before raids open, I'm telling you right now DO NOT expect anything. How they see it, Fury has a lot of burst aoe potential, weaker on ST, so there u go, that is a balance for you. Its either that, or they will buff abilities which only include single target like Raging Blow and Furious Strikes, AND nerf Odyns Fury. Trust me on this one, u won't get both, cuz by now we can pretty much guess how this class balances work.
    That's stupid.

Fury doesn't actually have "good burst". Our burst is ON PAR with the base damage other classes do. And our sustained damage is LOWER than it was during wod. Just let that sink in a bit.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    should i use 845 haste mastery boots, or 850 pvp crit/vers boots? with the crit vers equipped my haste is at 12%. with the haste/mastery its at 14%

Balance between specs is probably the worst it has ever been, AOE/cleave damage is totally out of control you have some classes (ww, dh) able to burst 1million+ without breaking a sweat.

If you enjoy playing Fury then just stick to it.

Deleted
    Just did Halls of Valor normal after hitting 110 and was very disappointed in my dps. I got destroyed in AoE by a demon hunter.
    What level was the DH? Halls of Valor normal is a 98-110 dungeon, and the scaling of stats for levels is just way too funky to draw any conclusions from. I saw a 104 rogue pulling 400K DPS in one of these leveling dungeons.

Bear in mind, that at level 110, you're in completely shit gear right now, even if you've got the best gear available, because 110 DPS is balanced around raid gear from raids that aren't in the game yet. So if you're doing stuff in 825-840 average ilvl, your gear sucks compared to a 104 who has full level-equivalents.

The scaling and the resulting DPS is just silly. Don't look at those numbers, at all. Do full 110 teams and then you can compare.

Deleted
    I actually think that fury warrior isnt that bad at all. Im doing decent damage and doing better aoe burst than most classes. Single target is maybe a bit lower than other classes.

Doing quests with fury is horrible thou. Im always doing them as arms, cause second wind and victoryrush is so awesome.

And yes, i first played fr arms and got 16 trains in it, but i like fury playstyle so much more.

Got 840ilvl on fury and 835 in arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by v4rjo View Post
    I actually think that fury warrior isnt that bad at all. Im doing decent damage and doing better aoe burst than most classes. Single target is maybe a bit lower than other classes.

Doing quests with fury is horrible thou. Im always doing them as arms, cause second wind and victoryrush is so awesome.

And yes, i first played fr arms and got 16 trains in it, but i like fury playstyle so much more.

Got 840ilvl on fury and 835 in arms.
    Of course you might be talking about questing at 110 but I felt like Fury was pretty good from leveling from 100. I don't have anything to compare it to since I'm pretty much a one class player. (one spec since I haven't tried arms). Furious charge helps a lot with healing and wrecking ball was pretty strong.

Deleted
    Of course you might be talking about questing at 110 but I felt like Fury was pretty good from leveling from 100. I don't have anything to compare it to since I'm pretty much a one class player. (one spec since I haven't tried arms). Furious charge helps a lot with healing and wrecking ball was pretty strong.

Yes, im talking about 110 questing. As fury you can kill mobs with "ok" speed and maybe take 3 mobs at the same time and survive, but as arms you can pull 10 mobs and just pop cd's and watch them die. Sweeping strikes is so strong that you almost instakill 2 mobs with those 1,3 mil mortal strikes.

Also you dont have any downtime thanks to second wind. You should try it.

Deleted
    I can pull 15+ mobs with my demon hunter (havoc) and burst them down without even losing hp (thx to leech). There's your comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Goxicity View Post
    The overall strength comparison between the 4 leather melee classes and the 3 plate classes is quite astounding. One could be forgiven for concluding that Blizzard envisages all the plate classes as tanks first and DPS second. Unholy is probably the most well rounded and powerful of the 5 plate DPS specs, but it pales in comparison to Outlaw, Havoc, feral and WW in pretty much any metric you want to consider. FR arms does have great ST damage but does anyone see that standing past the first damage pass? On the other hand, can you see the leathers not being nerfed?

Also, Why does fury have poor ST capacity in exchange for above average burst AOE while neither rogues nor DH's suffer a ST penalty for their superior AOE capacity?
    Last edited by Hoeth; 2016-09-12 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    The overall strength comparison between the 4 leather melee classes and the 3 plate classes is quite astounding. One could be forgiven for concluding that Blizzard envisages all the plate classes as tanks first and DPS second. Unholy is probably the most well rounded and powerful of the 5 plate DPS specs, but it pales in comparison to Outlaw, Havoc, feral and WW in pretty much any metric you want to consider. FR arms does have great ST damage but does anyone see that standing past the first damage pass? On the other hand, can you see the leathers not being nerfed?

Also, Why does fury have poor ST capacity in exchange for above average burst AOE while neither rogues nor DH's suffer a ST penalty for their superior AOE capacity?
    You forgot that UH DK has no viable raid cooldown, aside from a single target Deathgrip AND is not doing better than Warrior in ST and MT. 1 Warrior definitely has a Raidspot simply because of Commanding Shout. And the Leather Specs aren't that good, beside DH and Rogue. One can argue for Feral as long as its not nerfed, but if they nerf Arms they will nerf Feral too.