Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    This next week will suck for us clinton supporters, but once the news cycle changes and it goes to the debate, this will more than likely blow over.

It's definitely not a great thing, especially when she just stabilized in the polls at a 4-5 pt lead.
    It won't matter much. Hillary has much more supporters than Trump does and after the debates she's probably yank a bunch of those supporters to her. Besides the mentally challenged voters, they probably can't even understand the debates and will chant USA USA USA the entire debate long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    It won't matter much. Hillary has much more supporters than Trump does and after the debates she's probably yank a bunch of those supporters to her. Besides the mentally challenged voters, they probably can't even understand the debates and will chant USA USA USA the entire debate long.
    Voters and the media are highly reactionary. The next couple of weeks will be bump for the Clinton campaign and Trump and GOP yell BENGALZI EMAILS PNEUMNOIA every time someone listens.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I really doubt this'll move the needle much. "Clinton has pneumonia" just doesn't play much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    ah the old liberal "your opinion is different then mine, you're mentally challenged" ad Hominem attack, so true to form.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I really doubt this'll move the needle much. "Clinton has pneumonia" just doesn't play much.
    Of course it wont stick if she is actually in good health overall. If she cant handle the stress and has a weak immune system then she will keep having issues.

ANTI-TRUMP MEXICAN: “KILL TRUMP AND AS MANY OF HIS SUPPORTERS AS POSSIBLE”

In the clip, the young man openly calls for the assassination of the Republican presidential candidate.

“We, Mexicans, have to kill Donald J. Trump before he becomes President. He is a threat to every single one of us. There are many Mexican Americans living in the U.S. right now and I’m asking them to kill Donald Trump before he becomes President. The ones in Mexico who have the means, I’m asking you to cross the border and go and kill Donald Trump, and as many of his supporters as possible,” he states.
    Since the dem strategy is to get repub voters outnumbered by bringing in illegals by the millions and eventually getting them voting rights (not even factoring in birthright citizenship), this strategy seems unnecessary and will only get the idiots who hold their guns sideways while firing killed.

I don't know what's worse, Clinton having pneumonia or Clinton calling half of trump supporters a basket of deplorables. As neither a trump nor Hillary supporter, I find that to be pretty abrasive of her. At least she didn't say "all" of his supporters are deplorable, right?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I don't know what's worse, Clinton having pneumonia or Clinton calling half of trump supporters a basket of deplorables. As neither a trump nor Hillary supporter, I find that to be pretty abrasive of her. At least she didn't say "all" of his supporters are deplorable, right?
    Her...having pneumonia is terrible? People get sick, yo. Her comment about Trump supporters was idiotic as hell, but I'm failing to see how her deciding to make a dumb comment is related in any way to her being sick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

Since the dem strategy is to get repub voters outnumbered by bringing in illegals by the millions and eventually getting them voting rights (not even factoring in birthright citizenship), this strategy seems unnecessary and will only get the idiots who hold their guns sideways while firing killed.
    Yeah, Trump is the last chance to stop the country from being overrun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    deplorables is already out of the news cycle and forgotten, thanks to pneumonia.

It will probably all be a wash until the debates.

Debates will decide the rest barring anything else crazy.

And I think even the deplorables and pneumonia won't really touch the 4-5 pt lead she has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already had two people hit me with a "What do Hillary and the World Trade Center have in common?"

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post

One random guy that we know nothing about says Trump should be assassinated. Assuming this is legit, yeah, send the Secret Service to his house and question the hell out of him. Nobody should be recommending anyone, especially presidential candidates, should be killed to keep their 'agenda' from going forward. Obviously. Only a complete idiot would do such a thing.

I could keep going, or do you get my point by now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Already had two people hit me with a "What do Hillary and the World Trade Center have in common?"
    Answer : Crazy people make up conspiracy theories about both?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The health issue needs its own thread, the last 25 pages of this thread have been about the health issue, which has effectively derailed the point of this thread.
    This thread is about Clinton so it's totally on topic here.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-09-11 at 11:27 PM.

Hillary's getting dragged into a car unconscious lol, but she doesn't have health issues, right? Looking forward to the debates

http://imgur.com/d64lECA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hillary's getting dragged into a car unconscious lol, but she doesn't have health issues, right? Looking forward to the debates
    Thanks for your diagnosis doc. Next time leave your medical degree in your asshole where it belongs.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Thanks for your diagnosis doc. Next time leave your medical degree in your asshole where it belongs.
    You don't need a medical degree for common sense, fortunately

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    We already had conversation about that. The semantic police remind us we dont know if she lost mental awareness even though she obviously lost physical control.

People can faint and be in good relative health. Fainting itself doesn't mean one has serious medical issues that are impacting their ability to lead and negotiate.

We had a president with polio, and he was the greatest of all time.

Fainting doesn't really mean anything. ������

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    We already had conversation about that. The semantic police remind us we dont know if she lost mental awareness even though she obviously lost physical control.
    Your failure to understand words isn't semantics.