Deleted
    I thought Darkmoon & Oak was BiS, well damn

Ont thing they must bring old EQ back, now with its beeing totem it can be an effort to put it down as no path available

Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Ont thing they must bring old EQ back, now with its beeing totem it can be an effort to put it down as no path available
    They should delete this spell altogether and just buff LB and CL to their previous glory.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    They should delete this spell altogether and just buff LB and CL to their previous glory.
    No, they should just make it "Earthquake" again and remove the Totem part... LOL. I'm joking. Earthquake (Totem) is just bad.

I will post this again since it probably got missed: https://twitter.com/devolore/status/774892958461988866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FalcFalcFalc View Post
    I will post this again since it probably got missed: https://twitter.com/devolore/status/774892958461988866
    No, it's just that "saying it's awesome feedback" then in all likelihood ignoring it doesn't really help Elemental or shaman in general. They can praise such posts and summaries all they like but unless it leads to changes it's just as pointless as rage and angry posts and has the same outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Moobys View Post
    I thought Darkmoon & Oak was BiS, well damn
    Darkmoon & Tongue is just 700 dps behind the BiS combo. If you are unlucky with drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, not to sound bitter or something but I unfollowed @devolore long time ago. Not many constructive things come from this guy, he slowly turns into Bioshok, IMO. As for his comment, what did they do with all the feedback from before beta and beta itself?

There's enough trashing of the spec in other threads, keep it constructive and keep the discussion going.
    People have spent over ten fucking years trying to be constructive with these Blizzard asscown developers.

They simply don't fkin care.

Ele is shit, its utter fucking garbage, it always has been ...and it always will be.

Blizzard will NEVER make the sort of changes needed to make Ele strong.

You cant reason with people who don't give a shit what you have to say.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Just got http://www.wowhead.com/item=140030/d...ton&bonus=3411

How good is it for a Pre raid trinket?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Just got http://www.wowhead.com/item=140030/d...ton&bonus=3411

How good is it for a Pre raid trinket?
    3rd best behind Spike Tongue and Gnarled Roots.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Gaucho-;42280071]Darkmoon & Tongue is just 700 dps behind the BiS combo. If you are unlucky with drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I did craft my darkmoon like 3-4 days ago so I'll just stick to that and Tounge/Oak depending on which I can manage to find before raids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menubrea View Post
    3rd best behind Spike Tongue and Gnarled Roots.
    What? The 2 trinkets with the wore secondary stats are actually our best trinkets? (Mastery and Versatility)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    What? The 2 trinkets with the wore secondary stats are actually our best trinkets? (Mastery and Versatility)
    The Procs are insane for ST.

Wouldn't use them on a Cleave / AoE fight, though.

Is there anywhere a BiS list for Elementafs for the upcoming raid?

Or has anybody createt one himself?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    Yeah, the WoD Earthquake-CL combo was great, should've just made that baseline instead of removing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    People have spent over ten fucking years trying to be constructive with these Blizzard asscown developers.

They simply don't fkin care.

Ele is shit, its utter fucking garbage, it always has been ...and it always will be.

Blizzard will NEVER make the sort of changes needed to make Ele strong.

You cant reason with people who don't give a shit what you have to say.
    Elemental was awesome in MoP.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The Procs are insane for ST.

Wouldn't use them on a Cleave / AoE fight, though.
    What would you use then for AoE/cleave?

Elemental has been an absolute joke to me so far. I kept trying it and really struggled to quest so always returned to wrecking face with my Doomhammer. However, the last couple of days I found I've hit a point (ilevel is 840 i think) where the spec seems to be performing alright. Because I enjoyed doing the WQ as Elemental the last couple of days I rewarded the spec by investing enough AP to obtain a gold trait. With that power boost, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    What would you use then for AoE/cleave?
    Probably sim some statweights for AoE first off, but i would assume Darkmoon card is decent for Cleave / AoE as well.

On a 2 Target Cleave the Naraxus trinket might still cut it but on a AoE fight i'd go for Stat trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Probably sim some statweights for AoE first off, but i would assume Darkmoon card is decent for Cleave / AoE as well.

On a 2 Target Cleave the Naraxus trinket might still cut it but on a AoE fight i'd go for Stat trinkets.
    Thanks man, appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    Elemental has been an absolute joke to me so far. I kept trying it and really struggled to quest so always returned to wrecking face with my Doomhammer. However, the last couple of days I found I've hit a point (ilevel is 840 i think) where the spec seems to be performing alright. Because I enjoyed doing the WQ as Elemental the last couple of days I rewarded the spec by investing enough AP to obtain a gold trait. With that power boost, I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays tonight
    Power of the Maelstrom, unfortunately, is barely a power boost unless you have Stormkeeper and/or Lightning Rod up on the target. Even then it's kind of meh. Unless you crit, then it's good.