Mythic dungeon lockout question

Does the lockout work oldschool style, where if you kill 3/4 bosses, you can only re-join a group thats 3/4.

or is it the newer style where you can kill the same bosses over and over, but only get loot once a week?

10+ Year Old Account
    same bosses over and over, but only loot once.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    I have another question. If I did for example Halls Of valor, but only the first boss is down.. And now it says it's locked. When I do this with another grp from zero will I get loot from bosses 2-3-4 or will I get nada?

Quote Originally Posted by cristti View Post
    I have another question. If I did for example Halls Of valor, but only the first boss is down.. And now it says it's locked. When I do this with another grp from zero will I get loot from bosses 2-3-4 or will I get nada?
    You will get loot from all bosses you didn't yet kill, but will get nothing from bosses you did kill (that said though, when bonus rolls are unlocked, you are allowed to use a coin on bosses you've already killed).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The interesting is the Violet Hold. I joined a random group, killed 2 bosses then something bugged and we had endboss and trash same time.
    The question is, will I get different bosses if I join another team? Can I kill 5+ bosses this way?

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    The interesting is the Violet Hold. I joined a random group, killed 2 bosses then something bugged and we had endboss and trash same time.
    The question is, will I get different bosses if I join another team? Can I kill 5+ bosses this way?
    Mythic bosses for VH are fixed each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Agramonia View Post
    Mythic bosses for VH are fixed each week.
    No. You can run VH Mythic multiple times and get different bosses with loot.

EDIT: It seems I was terribly wrong.
    Last edited by Deefame; 2016-09-12 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deefame View Post
    No. You can run VH Mythic multiple times and get different bosses with loot.
    Nope, Agramonia is right. VH mythic has 3 set bosses per week, and you can only loot each of them once. The other difficulties change each time you enter.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU