Quote Originally Posted by Alldun View Post
    Every time you mount the deathcharger it randoms one of the four, four horsemen mounts. Talk to each Lich King with the appropriate four horsemen mount.
    Anyone elaborate on this different deathcharger mount? And also what do you mean by "unlocking the post"?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Anyone elaborate on this different deathcharger mount? And also what do you mean by "unlocking the post"?
    The second tier from the order hall research lets you use one of the four horsemen's mounts and fight while mounted. Doubt it has anything to do with the Hidden artifact tho.

This is turning from fun research to annoying nonesense since devs wont even acknowledge if the hook is even obtainable right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Its for the frost Artifact Skin, hes saying if you unlock the post (the deathcharger from your Hall upgrade) after you find all the Lich King visions/memories. you would be fucked so it doesn't make sense to have it unlock like that.

Makes sense. Kinda forgot about the other traits to the DK hall. But sadly another dead end on locating Unholy or frost secret appearance.

*Puts on tin-foil hat* ...So there is a toy called "Faintly Glowing Flagon of Mead" that apparently "disguises" you as a Vykrul. There is also a pair of gauntlets called "Old Bloodsoaked Gauntlets" that have the flavor text of "May have belonged to a butcher some time ago" And there just so happens to be a Vykrul in The Runewood with the name "Hannval the Butcher" ...Maybe we need to bring a crappy pair of gauntlets to him? ...Has anyone tried to interact with any Vykrul with this buff on? *continues to throw random ideas out there*

Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    "Its not RNG based" claims Blizzard.
    I'm going to use priest as an example here. Whenever they say "it's not rng based" they mean you don't have to click the book 50 times until you get a lucky new message.

Once you know the method it should be straight forward, even if it means you have to wait for a drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    I'm going to use priest as an example here. Whenever they say "it's not rng based" they mean you don't have to click the book 50 times until you get a lucky new message.

Once you know the method it should be straight forward, even if it means you have to wait for a drop.
    Wait what? browsing google with "blood hidden skin rng"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakors View Post
    It says in the description of The Bonereaper's Hook that it feeds upon the energy of Icecrown Citadel. ICC is made of saronite, the blood of Yogg-Saron. Yogg-Saron is also reffered to as The God of Death. A GM said that we should think of it as a "puzzle". I don't know but might it have something to do with Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron? It might be a far fetch but just wanted to bring it out there.
    Could also have something to do with "Death" as the fourth horseman since the other skins are Pestilence, Famine and War. Death's weapon is also depicted as a "scythe-like" sword/weapon, which kind of connect with the appearance of The Bonereaper's Hook. Death's horse was also described as "pale as a corpse". I'm not sure but isn't the mount from the hitching post also white/pale? Could be like others have mentioned then that the Dark Horsemen trait have something to do with it. Where to use it though is the question.
    I have vague knowledge of it, but the apocalypse was connected to the downfall of Rome as it would suffer from civil war, plague, famine and death. Suramar in WoW also was/is a great empire that is now broken and suffers from civil war (the nightfallen), plague (withered) and famine (the grave need for arcwine). Might be that we have to use the hitching post mount in this area, killing a certain mob or something to trigger a event that leads to a quest.
    Whitemane's Horsemen Mount is Pale White but I can hardly imagine the game is even able to register the colour of the hose

Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    South of azsuna there is a huge zone with vrykuls (?) and big fishes skeletons. And tons of crabs. Found nothing though.
    http://imgur.com/a/GWFBn
    reputation rewards are capped at 400, you still get better rewards if you get higher points, like extra AP tokens and such

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Got mine today when I finished collecting all the possible chests - http://i.imgur.com/WU26D28.jpg
    Gratz, I haven't seen it drop sadly
    But man, that thing is even more ugly than the base skin, and what one wasn't exactly pretty imho .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    But man, that thing is even more ugly than the base skin, and what one wasn't exactly pretty imho .
    are you kidding? base maw looks good and the skin you get from completing class hall just makes it awesome, now bonejaw on the other hand now that is AMAZING. but yeah the hidden one from the chest is shit

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    are you kidding? base maw looks good and the skin you get from completing class hall just makes it awesome, now bonejaw on the other hand now that is AMAZING. but yeah the hidden one from the chest is shit
    I'm a weapon purist.. when your axe looks like a morning star that a fel-reaver stepped on, you won't get any praise from me. I also hate how the haft is so short. The upgraded version looks at least somewhat like an axe though, definitely an upgrade.

Bonejaw is the bony looking one I take it? When is that one released? That is the only one that looks kinda nice imho

Also don't get me started on how the unholy upgraded skin doesn't even have an edge.. as a frckin' sword. It's a a spiky club for all intends and purposes.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-09-12 at 07:39 AM.

I got mine yesterday, it was my 3rd try and it was the first time I went all the way to the end and got max score. Not sure if it was just RNG or if you need to clear to the end to get the hidden skin but some extra effort to making sure you finish wouldnt hurt

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I got mine yesterday, it was my 3rd try and it was the first time I went all the way to the end and got max score. Not sure if it was just RNG or if you need to clear to the end to get the hidden skin but some extra effort to making sure you finish wouldnt hurt
    Is it in the normal "golden" chest you get at the very end when they port you out, or is there a final chest you need to loot?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a weapon purist.. when your axe looks like a morning star that a fel-reaver stepped on, you won't get any praise from me. I also hate how the haft is so short. The upgraded version looks at least somewhat like an axe though, definitely an upgrade.

Bonejaw is the bony looking one I take it? When is that one released? That is the only one that looks kinda nice imho

Also don't get me started on how the unholy upgraded skin doesn't even have an edge.. as a frckin' sword. It's a a spiky club for all intends and purposes.
    i agree on regular maw, doesnt look much like an axe, but i didnt mind, though it gets better with the first skin.
    yes bonejaw is the bony looking one and i dont know when its released but i hope soon because i probably want that one as much as these other people want the frost/uh skins

Is it in the normal "golden" chest you get at the very end when they port you out, or is there a final chest you need to loot?
    It came out of the main chest in the end for me, with 425 rep worth of tokens, 2x750 AP token + a smaller AP token, 830 boots and the hidden skin token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    It came out of the main chest in the end for me, with 425 rep worth of tokens, 2x750 AP token + a smaller AP token, 830 boots and the hidden skin token.
    Damn cleared all ... 4 times +/- ... still no drop ... sooo "RNG" ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tauronus77 View Post
    Damn cleared all ... 4 times +/- ... still no drop ... sooo "RNG" ...
    can we stay on the topic of finding the unknown now instead of talking about ur own luck of finding know stuff?

Deleted
    Speaking about yogg, did someone go and check yogg vision where lich king is soaking souls? I mean place itself not the vision.
    Last edited by mmocedf0a30955; 2016-09-12 at 08:19 AM.

Actually, did any other class, which artifacts were unknown in the beta, find their secret weapon after release? (=
    Am I the only one who thinks that Blizz forgot to press a magical button? (=