Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Removed the text, I posted, kind a feel shitty doing that now
    If you type [spoiler] before and after the text but put a slash in the second one so it's /spoiler then it will black out the text and people have to click to view it.

Deleted
    Okay so... I just saw in the front page of this very website that the solution for getting the hidden artifact appearance have been found, and it was detailed.

Is this the real solution? Is this work?

I'm at work so I can't try, and I don't have the books and I surely don't to go to Alterac valley to obtain one (i'll try to by it), and I don't really want to do all this tonight when I get home if this doesn't even work...

Thanks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    Okay so... I just saw in the front page of this very website that the solution for getting the hidden artifact appearance have been found, and it was detailed.

Is this the real solution? Is this work?

I'm at work so I can't try, and I don't have the books and I surely don't to go to Alterac valley to obtain one (i'll try to by it), and I don't really want to do all this tonight when I get home if this doesn't even work...

Thanks
    trying it as of right now, omw to nefarian at the moment. will keep you updated

Yeah same. Ditched my plans to sleep, might make Uni tough tomorrow but fark it.

This could be it lads.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vratz View Post
    That's for Corrupted Remembrance, a HD rework of the Vanilla Corrupted Ashbringer (which IMO was much cooler, in fact so was the Diablo 3 version).

This is the thread for Shattered Reckoning, a shattered Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    That's for Corrupted Remembrance, a HD rework of the Vanilla Corrupted Ashbringer (which IMO was much cooler, in fact so was the Diablo 3 version).

And if you would look back, you would see that this thread turned into Corrupted Remembrance thread since Shattered Reckoning isn't available till a later patch.

Deleted

This thread hasn't been about Shattered since page 2.

And he main page one is just these speculations in one place. I mean how am I supposd to get the Nefarian head quest when I did it 6 years ago?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I mean how am I supposd to get the Nefarian head quest when I did it 6 years ago?
    Kill Nefarian, loot the head (don't need the quest AFAIK).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    This thread hasn't been about Shattered since page 2.

And he main page one is just these speculations in one place. I mean how am I supposd to get the Nefarian head quest when I did it 6 years ago?
    Well, the head drops regardlessly of whether you completed it or not, and the front-page says nothing about actually turning the quest from the head in.
    It says you should turn the head in at the elven prince.

On topic: It would be hillarious if gaining Shattered Reckoning required us to just "hit something very, very hard very,very strong".
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2016-09-12 at 12:52 PM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    And if you would look back, you would see that this thread turned into Corrupted Remembrance thread since Shattered Reckoning isn't available till a later patch.
    I see, honestly didn't realise, somebody should flag a mod to merge this into the official Corrupted Remembrance thread.

Deleted
    Kill Nefarian, loot the head (don't need the quest AFAIK).
    Still ridiculous for a corrupted Ashbringer artifact in the Broken Isles.

At least the front page shouldn't say "These are fairly well hidden, so we thought we would recap and share a little bit more information about how to obtain a few."

erm, is the whole stuff on front page pure speculation ? Or did someone on the planet actually do this on live now and got Corrupted Remembrance ?

Deleted
    "Yeah, sounds like some of the wild speculation we tried ages ago. Both the head of Nefarian and the Sister Elda thing are from this thread."

From the official blizz discussion, 10 minutes ago.

They would know if this works or not.

It's just chaud reporting something as official, when he just copied every speculation from the class forums.

its presented as if it were legit confirmed ...

pretty poor article if its a bust

Thing is, we're talking about items that have been updated for Legion, items that have never served any other purpose.

About to start AV now, couldn't find a dusty tome in Dire Maul.

confirmed as FALSE (or at the very least incomplete) by the people in the huge US forums thread;

"Can confirm the mmo-champion information is wrong!

I'm holding Nefarian's head and the two books. Sister Elda has no interest whatsoever and still presents me with my normal research interface.

Back to the drawing board, or we wait for the real trigger to do these steps, or we need more research etc."

MMO-champ posted a stinker ! boo !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    confirmed as FALSE (or at the very least incomplete) by the people in the huge US forums thread;

"Can confirm the mmo-champion information is wrong!

I'm holding Nefarian's head and the two books. Sister Elda has no interest whatsoever and still presents me with my normal research interface.

Back to the drawing board, or we wait for the real trigger to do these steps, or we need more research etc."
    The head of Nefarian is presented to Prince Totheldrin, that wouldn't be the trigger for Sister Elda to fix the book.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Somehow convince Sister Elda to combine the parts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    The head of Nefarian is presented to Prince Totheldrin, that wouldn't be the trigger for Sister Elda to fix the book.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Somehow convince Sister Elda to combine the parts.
    Lot of edits from chaud, because the original post said, "this is how you get the skin, get to it"

Also, getting random books from pvp and killing a lvl 60 Nefarian sure is a fun and exciting way to get the skin, just like Blizz promised

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we have to be in ret for all this to work?