Page 30 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone having trouble with Fists of Fury? It seems like half the time it just cancels itself somehow. I Haven't had the issue until today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So is WW not wanted for anything? I have a 827 ilvl and every mythic i sign up for i get declined.
    I have never been not #1 on damage in mythics.

Windwalker is the best damage spec among all classes for mythics. If people don't invite you it is because they are baddies.

I have only seen Demonhunter rival me but for the most part they don't keep up with my cleave.

Deleted
    Do you think our artifact needs some tuning down? IMO it hits way to hard

Deleted
    It's fine. It has 40 seconds cooldown. You can't spam it, you need to time it to be really strong. DH has Blade Dance on 10s, Fel Rush on 10s, Eye Beam on 45s and no one complains either.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I have never been not #1 on damage in mythics.

Windwalker is the best damage spec among all classes for mythics. If people don't invite you it is because they are baddies.

I have only seen Demonhunter rival me but for the most part they don't keep up with my cleave.
    After playing both to ~840, they do exactly the same. Also taking a monk over a havoc anytime since every fel rush is different and some are just bugged suicidal dashes across the instance, seems to happen way to frequently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by retpalaqt View Post
    Do you think our artifact needs some tuning down? IMO it hits way to hard
    It's pretty op on short fight (less than 40s) and will make us the best option for mythic+ dungs, but if you did some longer fights you can see that after a while every class will catch up to our strong opener and the dps difference lvels out nicely.
    But being the best option for anythinf is always not ideal. It means possible nerfs and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Selindae View Post
    Anyone having trouble with Fists of Fury? It seems like half the time it just cancels itself somehow. I Haven't had the issue until today.
    i also ran into that problem. it acted like i was hitting a stop casting macro or something

Deleted
    Yesterday "Roll" stopped at like 1 yards on the Odyn fight when I wanted to get out of the circle. There was nothing in the way. So I guess this bug is not fixed at all.

Even though i think WW will be pretty balanced on longer fights i'll be surprised if blizz don't include WW in the round of nerfs that are coming up.

Maybe take some burst and give some sustained.

It's borderline broken in 5's, it's not the only one that's super stong in 5's right now, Outlaw and Havoc the other 2, but it's the top dog.
    Last edited by Deifi; 2016-09-12 at 12:37 PM.

Am I wrong to be dissapointed in Sephuz's Secret being my first and only legnedary drop? I get that it is a shiny legendary but the lack of primary stat (like all other jewelry) and an ability not usuable on bosses just seems "Meh..."
    Last edited by Kioga; 2016-09-12 at 01:08 PM.

Deleted
    Anyone noticed that our Zen Pilgrimage can be casted during combat and the cast won't break on damage? The new Dalaran hearthstone can't be used in combat at all and all other "hearthstones" can be interrupted by damage etc. Must be somekind of a bug or something. But it is nice to "bubble+hearth", just make sure your hp will last for that 9+ seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Am I wrong to be dissapointed in Sephuz's Secret being my first and only legnedary drop? I get that it is a shiny legendary but the lack of primary stat (like all other jewelry) and an ability not usuable on bosses just seems "Meh..."
    It's definitely a PVP ring. I would be upset. That's just the way it goes I guess.

Would be really nice if people could stop posting "should our Artifact be tuned down" stuff. It's our Artifact, it's suppose to be good.

Raid DPS will be different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticarGames View Post
    7It's our Artifact, it's suppose to be good.
    Is it? For most other classes it's a mediocre cooldown, WW Monks are one of the only specs for whom it's really, really good.

What are we basing this brokenness on? An 840 geared WW running a heroic with fresh 110's?

I think it's too early to be calling for nerfs especially from within our own community. True we dominate clearing trash and AoE fights which make us ideal for 5mans, but we are still average on a prolonged boss fight. The variance there comes down to gear and skill rather than 1 hard hitting ability. Lets see how things playout in raids when 20-30 people are able to display their prowess before deciding who needs the nerf bat.
    Last edited by Kioga; 2016-09-12 at 07:51 PM.

WW are designed for cleaved, which is what the current content is. You're talking about tuning against 5 man dungeons when raids haven't even opened. In raids it will be a different story. My guild members are catching up on gear and artifact traits now, and in ST dungeon fights they are right up there with me. Outlaw rogues sometimes beat me if they get a lucky roll of the bones. Tuning will happen before raids open for all classes.

Calling for nerfs already is hyperbole in this current state of content (ie none). Wait until raids open.

People just think we're broken because SoTW+FoF looks incredible when a pack is up for 30 seconds top. Most of the reroll WW will end up embarrassing themselves when they try to push higher M+ where you'll be pooling for big SCK spends etc and you have to do more than just an opener.

I'm guessing WW's won't be that much of "top dogs" when the raids arrive.

frost dk main here, playing my windwalker since frost dk is pretty iffy atm. just got the drinking horn cover legendary.

uhh...any advice?

Roll bug happens underwater.
    FoF was getting canceled automatically for me sometimes today, once while leveling a 105 alt, and once on my main.
    Storm, Earth, and Fire clones stop casting spells when their fixated target dies, and they swap to whatever you are attacking. You have to re-fixate them again on your new target if that happens.

Paralysis removes all DoT affects on the target (doesn't work if target is un-ccable aka immune), including allies, and ToD. Makes me feel bad for anyone who gets the 15% haste cc legendary. Trying to optimize that on a side-add during a boss fight means screwing over half your raid.

SEF clones do not benefit from Transfer the Power stacks. Nor do they generate their own. They do not benefit from your existing combo breaker, but they are able to build their own while up. [so now i know to have the SEF's extra time being before the cds, rather than having some seconds afterwards to build stacks].

SEF clones do not cast FoF if they are mid jump to a far target while you cast it.

The animation for the artifact trait sometimes looks like it goes to the sides, or even opposite direction if casted while the clones are adjusting. idk if they hit or don't. SEF hits don't register in the combat log. Stat buffs like agility does improve their damage +1. I don't have any 'proc does dmg' effects to test with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireguard View Post
    mastery buff from monk daily still applies and is now relevant because we no longer have the mastery buff available from any other source.
    called it, PogChamp , also this is about 11% flat dps buff to me, works in raids, and persists through death.
    Last edited by Fireguard; 2016-09-13 at 06:09 AM.
    Being bad is ok, just keep getting better