Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Evassac View Post
    actually counter stating that complete point and then the OP is nowhere to be found anymore.
    I kept a tab of /played before each levelup, and it totalled at 22 hours. You cannot actually "counter state" that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vichan View Post
    it took 4 hours to level my warrior 90-100
    Without heirlooms? What were you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    In Legion, each level in WoD takes on average slightly more than 2 hours, that is 22 hours to get to the actual content, more than a week of playing. That is approx. four times as much as MoP. It seems it was made artificially long for selling level 100 boosts, which upsets me. They should've just reduce the experience needed by 30% as with all the other expansions.
    Lol, if you have flight, just get HandyNotes addon and HandyNotes WoD Rares and Treasures plugin for it and fly to all the treasures. I got a toon from 90-100 in about 3 hours without an elixir, and this wasn't an optimized path either.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I kept a tab of /played before each levelup, and it totalled at 22 hours. You cannot actually "counter state" that.
    Then it's not the expansion's fault, it's your fault.

YOU are the problem, if you're taking 22 hours /played to go 90-100. Don't blame Blizzard for your incompetence.

- - - Updated - - -

No but we can counter that WoD leveling is slow as it's not your leveling is slow.

- - - Updated - - -

with heirlooms, none of the 300% exp pots, quested through frostfire did all the bonus objectives did the intro quests to gorgrond and then the bonus objectives there, think i did 1-2 bonus objectives in talador and 1 in spires and capped

Directed at post #10 since phone killed this post

Dude you really should read my post again, I said WoD (Warlods of Draenor) took me 2 hours. Xp pot, flying makes it a joke.

As for Legion the 100-110, take roughly 6 hours, if you have a 4 man squad all doing decent AoE and knowing all the quests from beta, or lvling the first time.
    Last edited by Arcanines; 2016-09-12 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Mistake was made
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

- - - Updated - - -

If you somehow manage to make WoD levelling take 22 hours, you're doing something very wrong. Also why are you levelling without heirlooms? Not like they're expensive. Took maybe 10 hours without XP elixirs(or 2-3 with the elixirs)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    By abysmally slow, you mean hilariously quick, yes? Ok, cool.
    WoD levelling was twice as fast as legion at release. Now, after nerfs and heirlooms, it would be 4 times as quick

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Edited because I was dumb and thought the OP was talking about legion leveling. Not leveling through WoD content in Legion expansion.

I always felt like WoD was a little slower in terms of leveling, it was still enjoyable though.
    Last edited by Factoral; 2016-09-12 at 01:10 PM.

Deleted
    In Legion, each level inWoD takes on average slightly more than 2 hours , that is 22 hours to get to the actual content, more than a week of playing. That is approx. four times as much as MoP. It seems it was made artificially long for selling level 100 boosts, which upsets me. They should've just reduce the experience needed by 30% as with all the other expansions.
    Wait what? i've clocked levels to a maximum of 30min, and thats without the rapid mind flask.

10+ Year Old Account
    itt: people telling the OP he's wrong because they used heirlooms and an XP potion to cheese 92-100 instead of questing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    itt: people telling the OP he's wrong because they used heirlooms and an XP potion to cheese 92-100 instead of questing.
    ITT: People are saying OP is bad (including me), which he is, it doesn't take 22 hours to get 100 from 90, you can do a level an hour if your going slow, but using 22 hours means your clueless as all. You have to RP walk the entire way around and only using your weakest spell. During launch people hit the same within 12 hours of gameplay, but that was with 1 guy tagging, today we have 5 man tagging.

Questing doesn't take anywhere near 22 hours either.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanines View Post
    ITT: People are saying OP is bad (including me), which he is, it doesn't take 22 hours to get 100 from 90, you can do a level an hour if your going slow, but using 22 hours means your clueless as all. You have to RP walk the entire way around and only using your weakest spell. During launch people hit the same within 12 hours of gameplay, but that was with 1 guy tagging, today we have 5 man tagging.
    cool story bro

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Questing doesn't take anywhere near 22 hours either.
    literally not the point I was even trying to make. half the people in the thread have been saying "you're shit i got through wod in 3 hours."

grats fam, you cheesed the leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    You can start Legion at level 98, just so you know, so that helps a little
    Really? Any non-DH can jump into Legion at 98, like we could with TBC/WotLK? I had no idea, but that's great news! Not that I'm going to level sub-100 alts any time soon, but still
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

cool story bro

- - - Updated - - -

literally not the point I was even trying to make. half the people in the thread have been saying "you're shit i got through wod in 3 hours."

Your point is that WoD levelling takes too long, right? Well, you're clearly wrong because if it takes you 22 hours, you're doing something VERY wrong(it didn't take that long even the first time 90-100)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Was the 300% exp pot trick nerfed ? coz that literally gets u to 100 from 92-93 ,buy the garrison 20% exp pot and get to gorgrond at 92, do all bonus quests without finishing ( keep 1 mob alive ) that should get u to 93 and then pick up treasures till 94 ~, fly to talador do the same thing with all bonus objectives without finishing,set your hearth in talador and fly to gorgrond.

Queue a dungeon, use the 300% bonus exp pot right before the final boss dies ( or before u start the boss so u dont forget ), then fly around completing all the objectives in gorgrond / hearth to talador do the same. gz on 100. takes 3-4 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Your point is that WoD levelling takes too long, right? Well, you're clearly wrong because if it takes you 22 hours, you're doing something VERY wrong(it didn't take that long even the first time 90-100)
    Uh, I didn't even make the thread, so no? My point is that the people who are calling OP bad sound silly as fuck when they say that they did the process in 3 hours when it's clear that the OP went through with it by actually questing and not the cheese that 90% of the thread is talking about. That's not to say that OP doesn't sound silly himself for complaining about taking 22 hours to level through the WoD zones, though.

Isn't op complaining that leveling through Draenor after the launch of Legion is slow? Because a lot of people seem to be responding to that with claims about how fast they leveled 90-100 before Legion came out.

Not to say that OP is right or wrong, I wouldn't know since I'm not currently playing live, but maybe there was a draenor xp nerf that came with legion? or maybe OP is just not wise in the ways of power leveling.

cool story bro

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, your spitting out garbage, saying that, really? First you CRY ON A FORUM, that lvl'ing takes 22 hours for god knows what reason. When people state YOU CAN DO IT IN 2 HOURS, if you ''cheese'' or you can quest properly and use 8-10 hours. Cant you just shut the f up? Your comming with nothing productive as of right now, your only boosting your post count, and getting that closer to banned. Be productive, come with a decent reason for a post, or just dont post at all. Do us all that favor. douche