Haste Breakpoints?

Are there even any haste breakpoints currently?
    If there is, what are they?

Haste breakpoints were removed some expansions ago, however if you are playing destruction there are definitely some sweet spots in terms of keeping up immolate with 3 stacks of Roaring Blaze as often as possible.
    But as I am currently at work I can't really find the numbers for you. But generally speaking no breakpoints

I would love if you at a later point could find those numbers for destro for me
    And thanks for the fast reply!

A breakpoint usually implied that after a certain amount, the stat either becomes useless or loses a lot of its value.

This is never the case for any of the warlock specs. Stack as much haste as you can, if a piece has haste on it, wear it. Grab as much crit as your haste gear allows. If you are Destro, avoid mastery like the plague, even versatility is more preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by tithian View Post
    A breakpoint usually implied that after a certain amount, the stat either becomes useless or loses a lot of its value.

This is never the case for any of the warlock specs. Stack as much haste as you can, if a piece has haste on it, wear it. Grab as much crit as your haste gear allows. If you are Destro, avoid mastery like the plague, even versatility is more preferable.
    I wouldn't say avoid like the plague, the difference between Vers and Mastery is very minimal. But yeah Haste and Crit are most desireable, but mastery and vers seem to be a very small toss up if i need to believe the theory crafters, who are even discussing this still as even they see cons and pro's between either mastery and vers and seem to think that the differance in not as clear cut as some guides make it to be.

I am at the point that I would view stamina as more important that Vers/Mastery. At least if I get high enough stam, I can face tank more mechanics and not have to move as much...

simc seems to show a sweet spot at 35% haste, after that it's ranking my haste below all other secondary stats. New to simc so not sure what to make of it. I had a little more haste than that but moved it down to improve the simulations for my current gear.

I'm destro.