Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I love how people have so little self-control that they need a strong reaffirmation from others so they can quit a game they don't like.

It's obvious you are disappointed with the game, quit and move on. The fact that you need to find reassurement to do that, shows that you are either addicted, a masochist or lack personality.

Deleted
    I actually agree with OP, the first 2 weeks in Wod (if you disregard connection issues and game stability) where better content wise. "Nothing to do", mindless garrison farming and awful tanaan jungle happened later. Legion can still be WoD ver. 2, too early to tell. Legion is new and fresh now.. but if you do not have gold fish memory then you can remember that WoD was also new and fresh, and at that time it wasn't most awful expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by prejumpton View Post
    I actually agree with OP, the first 2 weeks in Wod (if you disregard connection issues and game stability) where better content wise. "Nothing to do", mindless garrison farming and awful tanaan jungle happened later. Legion can still be WoD ver. 2, too early to tell. Legion is new and fresh now.. but if you do not have gold fish memory then you can remember that WoD was also new and fresh, and at that time it wasn't most awful expansion.
    What ? that 1 apexis crystal daily you got in WoD each day doesn't hold a candle to the world quests with gear and resources and AP we got now, WoD had dungeons and 1 apexis crystal daily and that's it, if u don't count in micromanaging that god awful garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    hidden and more importantly relevant treasures in every zone
    How so? Treasures only gave garrison resources. Now they give order hall resources and artifact power.

- - - Updated - - -

Dungeons

WoD: 8 dungeons with 3 modes (normal, hc, challenge).

Legion: 10 dungeons with 3 modes (normal, hc, mythic (+). I wouldn't count mythic 0 as a separate mode since it is essentially hc.

Raids

WoD: 2 raids with 17 bosses available 3 weeks and 2 months after release respectively.

Legion: 2 raids with 17 bosses available 3 weeks and 4+ (?) months after release respectively.
    I love how you say Legion has less content than WoD, yet it has more dungeons and you don't even point that out, or comment on why that isn't a problem to your argument. Also raids being exactly the same, with another one and a megadungeon coming shortly after launch, with 3 raid tiers overall. But not worth a mention?
    Last edited by mmoc0d7ec07766; 2016-09-12 at 10:06 AM.

At the start of WotLK people wanted BC back.
    At the start of Cata people wanted WotLK back.
    At the start of MoP people wanted Cata back.
    At the start of WoD people wanted MoP back.
    At the start of Legion...
    After Legion people want Legion back.

- People don't like changes
    - As soon as they got comfortable with the changes, they don't want new changes either

World

[...] Kosumoth the Hungered was found way faster than the Giant Wave Serpent, though.
    [...]
    What is that Giant Wave Serpent? Did I miss something?

Knew this was bait the second I saw "watered down".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least your mom is loving you honey. most probably.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

I mean, they are pretty equal in terms of content atm? Only difference i see is meaningful-ish treasures in wod being replaced by world quests with pretty much the same purpose of giving you resources/gear.
    We'll have to see what they add after the first raid, because the way i see it atm, we will have a wod 2.0 with nothing outside of raiding to do.