Soloing ICC Achievements

I've recently gave back in to my addiction and resubbed the game after bein clean since MoP and I'm slowly making my way to 110. On the way I've been running some old raids for a mix of nostalgia and to finish off some achievements. But I do have a couple of questions I was looking for some help with.

1 - I have read that soloing the 'Portal Jockey' achievement is possible now using WoD bandages to get the dragon healed before she even opens the portals so I'm assuming this would be even easier using Legion level bandages?

2 - I keep reading that the LK achievement 'been waiting a long time for this' is soloable for pet classes but I can't find a good hunter strategy for it. Any suggestions?

3 - what is the drop rate for Invincible's reins? If it's 1% I can kinda justify going back every week but anything less than that seems pointless.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by 1david10 View Post
    I've recently gave back in to my addiction and resubbed the game after bein clean since MoP and I'm slowly making my way to 110. On the way I've been running some old raids for a mix of nostalgia and to finish off some achievements. But I do have a couple of questions I was looking for some help with.

1 - I have read that soloing the 'Portal Jockey' achievement is possible now using WoD bandages to get the dragon healed before she even opens the portals so I'm assuming this would be even easier using Legion level bandages?

2 - I keep reading that the LK achievement 'been waiting a long time for this' is soloable for pet classes but I can't find a good hunter strategy for it. Any suggestions?

3 - what is the drop rate for Invincible's reins? If it's 1% I can kinda justify going back every week but anything less than that seems pointless.

Thanks in advance!
    1. Yeah if you heal her fast enough you get the achievement. I haven't tried it with bandages but you're right that it might be even faster with legion ones.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBMBlxJXo50 Pretty sure that video explains it pretty decently. If not go to the wowhead page for the achievement and there are tons of people that post strats in the comments

3. And yes it is 1%. I got it in about 15 runs for the first time then while trying to get transmog off the Lich King I have gotten it two more times. RNG is RNG

Thanks for the help!

Invincible 1%.... More like 0.0000001% :'(

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace192 View Post

3. And yes it is 1%. I got it in about 15 runs for the first time then while trying to get transmog off the Lich King I have gotten it two more times. RNG is RNG
    Really? after 15 runs, and you got it another 2 times when you were going for transmog runs?

Either you are trolling us or the luckiest basterd I've met so far...

transmog runs? I got the whole loot table of ICC unlocked 5 times over before seeing invincible drop. I finally did for me 2 weeks ago and I haven't even gone back to finish my shadowmourne quests or get the 10 man mount yet. I need a break from that place...

Really? after 15 runs, and you got it another 2 times when you were going for transmog runs?

lol yeh some people are actualy that lucky i got the mount then about 30 minutes later got Ashes of Al'ar and followed by the mammoth with vendors on,not bad haul for someone who usualy has no luck at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1david10 View Post
    10 man mount?
    Probably achievement mount

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post

lol yeh some people are actualy that lucky i got the mount then about 30 minutes later got Ashes of Al'ar and followed by the mammoth with vendors on,not bad haul for someone who usualy has no luck at all.
    Slight necro, but yeah not trolling lol. I posted this in a the "got a rare mount? link your screenshot" thread that's floating around:

My original post said something like "I fucking hate this game. I died on the inside when I saw this next little window"

Edit: Found the screenshot rarity took when I got it. It was actually 13 attempts :P

Last edited by Ace192; 2016-09-23 at 02:01 PM.