Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    must be nice to shut your brain off and blindly believe the shit you're spoon fed
    Why can't Wells do it? Even though he isn't. You shut your brain off to the facts every day you open your mouth to defend the cheeto flavored racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You don't need a medical degree for common sense, fortunately
    Well, its a good thing you have neither.

First she calls millions of Americans racist sexist deplorable human beings who are IRREDEMABLE and then the bitch talks during the 9/11 memorial and lied about her health for days and being carried into the van. Don't mind me though I'm just alt-right and deplorable. God I hate this corrupt pos. I hope her October surprise is more pneumonia

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    https://youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM

This guy explains it the best, obviously it's a theory since he doesn't have her medical records but it makes the most sense to me. Pneumonia doesn't answer everything I c. U say cherry pick but I can think of multiple videos I've seen of Hillary where c starts acting really weird, the best ones being her reaction with the reporters and when her handler has to tell her multiple times to keep talking then she finally snaps out of it and repeats what he just said. Shit doesn't look normal to me and I would like to c medical records.
    The guys' sources are infowars, he automatically loses credibility when he takes a conspiracy theorist website as a source. Pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Todays headlines may be "Clinton diagnosed with pneumonia". Tommorow headlines might be "Russians / Putin responsible for ill health of Clinton".

This was taken in early August. Did she have pneumonia then?

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post

Dig deep into that conspiracy bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Dig deep into that conspiracy bag.
    There's no conspiracy except from deluded people like you who think there's no issues with her health.

There's no conspiracy except from deluded people like you who think there's no issues with her health.
    I'd have to agree. She's old and has had an incredibly demanding life for 30 years straight. Health problems are almost guaranteed in some form or another.

With a deep regret I must inform you, that today, at 2 P.M., Mrs. Hillary Clinton, without regaining her consciousness, took up her duties of President.

How the heck will she get up & down "Air Force One" like that?

The Aussie Stock Market fell today on news Hillary was not well.
    I guess the DOW will do the same tomorrow.

I do wish Hillary Well..Never good to see someone sick, even if you disagree with them.
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-09-12 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    Let's conspiracy it back: Trump poisoned Clinton. He pushed the "strange illness" narrative before it was clear that Clinton has some struggles. He knew man, he knew.

Man, what a soap this election has been. If Trump fell ill the poison conspiracy would be so real.

I'd rather have more Obama at least he's fairly fit and young. Why the fuck are our only choices near 70 year old geezers. If clinton wins she won't be fit to lead. Excuse me Putin u just need to take a nap after climbing up these steps

I really dont get why trump supporters are attacking her health, shes horrible enough on her own in spite of that!!!

10+ Year Old Account

She's a 68 year old lady walking up steep stairs in high heels, I'm not surprised she needs an arm to help her up. (Do note the other lady in heels is next to the railing) I'm a 27 year old guy and I fell down my stairs barefoot yesterday. Stairs are pretty dangerous if you're not paying attention to where you're walking. (This is not sarcasm)
    Last edited by Time Sage; 2016-09-12 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    She's a 68 year old lady walking up steep stairs in high heels, I'm not surprised she needs an arm to help her up. (Do note the other lady in heels is next to the railing) I'm a 27 year old guy and I fell down my stairs barefoot yesterday. Stairs are pretty dangerous if you're not paying attention to where you're walking. (This is not sarcasm)
    Yeah, but if Hillary gets taken upstairs like that to Air Force One every now & then,
    it will make the USA look a bit week.

Obama skips down the Air Force One stairs.
    And I admire Obama and wish his term was not over.

However, everyone will be holding their breath if Hillary comes down Air Force One in that shape.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    I really dont get why trump supporters are attacking her health, shes horrible enough on her own in spite of that!!!
    Didn't follow the candidate election a couple of months ago, but didn't she make a point of bernie sanders being unfit for office because he's to old and frail?

Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    Yeah, sorry, that's nonesense. There is a difference in being clumsy, not paying attention and having poor health. By your reasoning everything is dangerous. This is just a poor excuse. She's not being helped up, she's being dragged up in this picture. She looks like my grandma when she was 95 years old, she had to be helped up like that. If she cannot walk proper in heels anymore, she shouldn't wear them.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2016-09-12 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    So...

Sanders, Kaine or Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    So...

Sanders, Kaine or Biden?
    I saw Joe Biden speak in Sydney this year
    That guy kicks arse..
    Such a Powerful Speaker

I would vote Joe Biden ahead of Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yeah. The problem with the McCain health issue is that his replacement would have been a total idiot. That doesn't apply here. If anything Kaine is better liked than Hillary.

Strange that this time around the total idiot is headlining the ticket......
    Kaine could be the greatest President of all time and I would NOT want him to be president. I cant stand even looking at him because he always has an evil clown smile looking grin on his face and I cant even stand to look at him and since he would be on TV almost every day speaking, I couldnt deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...so she goes to her daughter's home after "fainting" (Which implies total unconsciousness, and that doesn't seem to be what actually happened) and not the hospital?

DANGER DANGER DANGER CLINTON ON HER DEATH BED. NEWS AT 11.

Also are all of you Trumpettes not really understanding that most intelligent people realize they're voting for a ticket, not a person? Clinton and Kaine? And honestly if something happened to her, I'd be fine with Kaine. He's as milquetoast as she is. But while Trump is a sociopath looking to make money just for himself at the expense of the world, Pence is a religious zealot when you look at his record. And fuck ever voting for that asshole.
    And right behind Kaine, is Paul Ryan. So you might want to think about voting for Hillary in the hopes that she dies so you can get Kaine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well, if Trump doesnt match our ideals in many ways, what else are we supposed to do?
    You begrudgingly vote, you dont try to defend her shitty actions. Just say I dont like Hillary at all, she appears to have major health problems, and is very careless with government documents/emails, likely participates in a pay to play scheme with her charity, and she lies a lot, but she likes to protect abortion, gay marriage, and welfare, and I dont like Trump even more, so Ill vote for Hillary. You arent supposed to put her on a pedestal and praise her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I mean, these issues seem perfectly normal for her age (spending hours every single day going between events, making speeches, walking, etc. at 68 y/o is no joke), and while they are serious, they are not any more serious than those of any other person of that age.

But even if she was terminally ill, is THIS really how one wins an election campaign - by picking on the other candidate's health? Winning a fair debate seems to be beyond Trump's capabilities, so he has to resort to such petty methods...
    Trump hasnt mentioned this fainting episode anywhere that Ive seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The guys' sources are infowars, he automatically loses credibility when he takes a conspiracy theorist website as a source. Pass.
    "Conspiracy theories" doesn't automatically make it wrong, plenty of ppl post articles from biased news sites like its fact. The guy himself says it's a theory.

Interesting thing I've seen about yesterday is how she is the only one wearing sunglasses. They also have a blue tint to them which has been proven to help with symptoms of Parkinson's. Obviously we don't know for sure, but to me pneumonia doesn't answer everything I c.