Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    300 World quests is not hard to do especially on populated realms since I can just spam flameshock everything and get credit.

A lot of the time I have 2 minutes remaining on my whistle CD when I finish one. 8-10 an hour is easily possible. ~30-35 hours of world quests in over a week is not outside the realm of impossibility by a long shot.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    It have nothing to do with rushing. It is called Diablo 3 syndrom. Where 90% of all progression gear/artifact takes you about few days and rest of 10% where you want optimal gear and other stuff takes months.
    In every game there are players who progress faster than others.

The game is designed around a majority of players and how fast they are meant to progress. The dedicated players will always be much faster. Of course both d3 and wow could be catered more for those dedicated players, but games with a social aspect need that majority of players. I'm not saying that they hit the sweet spot with legion, and i think it's too early to say that.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    3 weeks before raids is too long, they should just made it 2 weeks i guess. Alot of people will have almost nothing to do here in the 3rd week, even casual players. If you do all of the mythics in 2 days or even 1 day, please tell me what you can do other than doing some world quest for artifact power and emissary quest that rougly takes 1 hour each day? Stop being so blind man, it is so obvious that 3 weeks is too long with the amount of content we got right now. Im not talking about how it will be after the 20th because i think it will be great and alot of stuff to do, im only focusing at what we got atm and that is not alot. If they just made the reputations alot more rewarding this would remove some of the problems, but there is almost no point getting to exalted with the shitty rewards you get :-)

Except for the fact rep with the nightfallen opens up more dungeons and rep with the others unlocks toys, pets, mounts, shoulder enchants for more drops when killing mobs( we need a lot of mats to make anything now so this is needed), and patterns for factions which is more than usual so what are you complaining about again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    If you don't care about pet battles, because not many do. And not care about PvP because it's a shitstorm. Then the rest you can do within 20 mins a day.
    Stop lieing to your self and the rest of us.
    Everything on that list takes more then 20 min, even the 4 emmisary quests will take around 20 min if you are unlucky with the location or the quest.

Stop your bullshit and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    At the moment I am :

* Finishing off all quests I can find, a lot of the funny quest lines aren't part of the main one so I try to finish them all.
    * WQ's - mostly the ones that are good for me. I don't do them all.
    * Emissary stuff, see above.
    * Get my Ilvl to 840ish at least by running heroic dungeons mostly.
    * Surumar as far as I can get and after that WQ's for rep.
    * Level my alt char that I want to actually play this expension, its 110 now so I do all the above with that char as well.
    * Finish my weekly lockout on Mythic dungeons on my main and try to do a few on my alt if I have time.
    * pvp on my main
    * pet battles on my main
    * Proffesion quest lines on my main & alt
    * Class order hall stuff - which I finished on both char's so just doing missions and upgrading my champions now.

And last but not least:
    * Get my artifact weapon up on all my other 10 alts so that they are ready to go whenever I feel like it.
    * I am planning on leveling my shammy soon as I really like the way enhancement looks at the moment, nothing serious just a level a week or so.
    I feel a little overwhelmed right now, but not in a positive way. I think it's because previous expansions have taught me that I can finish pre-raiding content easily. In the last week, I spent pretty much all my playing time (roughly 4 hours a day) on doing mythics with my guild. I haven't finished my order hall quest, I haven't finished my class quest, I can't research new stuff because I'm out of order hall resources and I'm 0/11 on suramar quests.

I think I have unlearned the ability to pace myself in WoW. I log in, see a thousand things to do (WQs, Profession quests, order hall, class, dungeons etc) and feel like I'm supposed to be able to do them really quick and be done with them so I can concentrate on the 'endgame'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    I feel a little overwhelmed right now, but not in a positive way. I think it's because previous expansions have taught me that I can finish pre-raiding content easily. In the last week, I spent pretty much all my playing time (roughly 4 hours a day) on doing mythics with my guild. I haven't finished my order hall quest, I haven't finished my class quest, I can't research new stuff because I'm out of order hall resources and I'm 0/11 on suramar quests.

I think I have unlearned the ability to pace myself in WoW. I log in, see a thousand things to do (WQs, Profession quests, order hall, class, dungeons etc) and feel like I'm supposed to be able to do them really quick and be done with them so I can concentrate on the 'endgame'.
    You don't do them quickly. People have been asking for content for 2 years and now they got it.
    The only thing you NEED to focus on is finishing class campaign which doens't take long .. just need to sent your champs on missions (download the app) and surumar quest chain to unlock the 2 dungeons.
    Do your emissary missions every day (or every 3 days) and thats it.
    If you want to do the bare minimum you don't have to spend much time at all, but now we have a choice of doing more (a lot more).

Quote Originally Posted by Khovai View Post
    World Quests
    This is where I started to feel burnt out. I've done 300 of them and they feel lacking.
    300 World quests is a lot. They should feel like dailies at this point because, well they really are dailies dispersed at intervals and called WQ's.

Deleted
    I'm kinda glad I'm back in work. Levelled 4 characters to 110 for the professions/Artifact Knowledge but the 2 weeks off playing a 'LOT' was beginning to get to me. Monk and hunter are both ready for raiding and class hall done on Hunter/Monk/Druid

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Stop lieing to your self and the rest of us.
    Everything on that list takes more then 20 min, even the 4 emmisary quests will take around 20 min if you are unlucky with the location or the quest.

Stop your bullshit and go away.
    Really, 4 quests that take 3 mins, and you can't run around in 8 minutes? W/e believe all you want. It takes an hour on my 3 alts. Oh and mythics is like 3 hours an evening weekly. It's not time consuming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazeari View Post
    Really, 4 quests that take 3 mins, and you can't run around in 8 minutes? W/e believe all you want. It takes an hour on my 3 alts. Oh and mythics is like 3 hours an evening weekly. It's not time consuming.
    18 min per dungeon per char = 3 hours.
    Sure. Good luck with that

Again, stop lieing.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Sounds like you're playing the game full-time. I've already got to the exact stage you're at with your character so I've just started an alt to be honest. I was lucky enough to get close to 850ilvl with no lucky Legendary drops and get all attuned for the Mythic onlys with little play time. Just need to hold out for raids or find another game to play on the side. To be honest WoW has felt this way since late Vanilla for me, once I'm locked out of raids there's really not that much to do. I stopped taking PvP seriously in WOTLK so that's 1 less thing to do.

I think we just need to accept the fact MMO's have lost much interest, if you're bored of the grind you're bored of the grind. I mean I've played some great MMO's over the past few years but they always boil down to one core concept. Which is grinding, endless grinding to achieve that item, skill, new zone or boss to unlock. Sounds like you're burned out of the genre, not the game itself.

I mean how as WoW REALLY changed since Vanilla? You can list features for days, but the core concept is the same. Grind.

hehehe this always make me laugh... people with the best possible gear obtainable at the moment, maintaining alts and everything else you can do in the game, and claiming to be playing only a little hahaha

yeah right, 4~5 hours a day is not "a little"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bozolino View Post
    hehehe this always make me laugh... people with the best possible gear obtainable at the moment, maintaining alts and everything else you can do in the game, and claiming to be playing only a little hahaha

yeah right, 4~5 hours a day is not "a little"
    I got really lucky on my main, like I had 3 850's drop in 1 run. Followed by all 3 relic upgrades at 845, 850 drop within like 3-4 runs/world quests.

Either way, you don't need 850 item level to get into raid finder. Farming anything above 840 means you're intending to raid HCs with your guild and you want to be as far ahead as possible. If you're not aiming to do that then chances are you're casual anyways and don't have much time to play. Personally I have 0 intention of raiding this tier, just playing for fun.

Again, I can screenshot my playtime when I finish work in a few hours. Think I'm at like 1 day 9 hours or something at level 110.

What's up with ppl going insane over 300 worldquests? It's been 2 weeks already. Assuming 2-3 afternoons to hit max lvl, less if you took time off job/school or are unemplyed and played during the night/the next day on launch, that's still more than 1 and a half week.

Assuming every zone has 5ish WQs when you come home every day, that also respawn pretty quickly after you do them, 300 is not that high. I myself got the 200 WQ achi yesterday, without really playing hardcore. Ofc I've been playing during most of my freetime since launch, but my playtime has been far from efficient. If I actually did some research before Legion, and went in with the goal of gearing asap and farming as much AP as I could, I would have gotten 300+ pretty easily.

On topic: I can buy that you're burned out, but I won't accept the claim that "there's nothing to do". As I said, I have been playing WoW most of my freetime since Legion launch, and pretty much all of that time has been spent on my main. During any previous expansion (started in TBC, so WotLK - WoD), I would have had at least 1 decently geared alt at this point, sometimes 2 (looking at you WoD), but in Legion I haven't even started lvling another char yet, because there's so much stuff to do on my Priest.
    Last edited by ThrashMetalFtw; 2016-09-12 at 03:01 PM.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    So basically whole expansion feels like gating content behind content? Well, I cant really go from this...

Mission table has like 0 gating content, so does research etc. Also why would you do 300 world quests in first few days? Whats the point exactly? To be 5% ahead of someone else who si playing 5 times less than you? This is what people dont understand, you are not supposed to endlessly grind rep and you are not supposed to endlessly farm artifact power, thats why there are diminishing returns (it was introduced so the people would no longer complain they forced to do something...now they complain they are forced to do something that is not worth doing and they dont have to do it?)

If you do your WQ daily you will hit exalted with all factions within few months, whats the point of rushing it? Expansion is there for 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not a "casual" here, proud to say that I've never had this gripe with the game and never will...
    Those in high level raiding/PVP will still always have the best of the best and as such be stronger. Besides, the epics and upgrades I purchased from the AH, cost me a pretty penny which most "casuals" wouldn't have. My alts will love the catch-up though, not that they'll ever reach the power and quality of gear/artifacts that my main will have. As it should be since I don't raid or PVP at high levels with them.
    I suppose, as long as you realize that gold can be bought from the cash-shop "store". Buy items (such as pets) with real $$, sell them for gold. Fans keep saying it isn't Pay-To-Win, but smells like it to me.

Fans today aren't dedicated, like old-school fans were, regarding integrity :P Nowhere even close. Drags morale down, IMO.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-09-13 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    Three HUNDRED World Quests?

Is this your job or something?
    There's people that have done over 500 already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post

Fans today aren't dedicated, like old-school fans were, regarding integrity :P Nowhere even close. Drags morale down, IMO.
    Bullcrap. Plenty of people that are just as dedicated, if not more considering the vast amount of MMORPG's and other games that are on the market. My 2 brothers started playing in Classic, yet I have outplayed them and fallen harder for the game than they EVER did.

And not sure where "morale" comes into it, people play games to have fun now same as always... It's not like we're discussing a business taking advantage of child labour or making money from human trafficking here... "old-school fans"... give me a break with the nostalgia trip! Many of those "old-school fans" left in a huff over some little detail that they couldn't get over, and now spend their days bitching on forums about "how much better the game used to be back in the days!!"... Not something to aspire to in any case.

In fact, we live in a time when it's more socially accepted than ever to be extremely dedicated to games, be it MMORPG's or MOBAS or FPS games. That's A LOT thanks to dedicated players with passion for the games they play. Duh.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-09-13 at 05:04 AM.

Deleted
    they need to add rep to dungeons cos didnt they say they wanted dungeons to be relevant, well normals and heroics are irrelevant now if your 840 or higher, even if you wanna farm AP you get more from mythic plus and raids when they open, if they want to keep NM,HC and mythic relevant they need to add rep gains in those dungeons, they did it in BC so why cant they do it now, grinding world quests for rep is boring, the great thing about mmo games is that there should be choices in what way you play, theres only 1 choice for rep in legion and thats do WQ, the only difference in one area is that withered scenario every 3 days but thats not enough, the suramar rep is gated to much, and i mcurrently revered with them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    I suppose, as long as you realize that gold can be bought from the cash-shop "store". Buy items (such as pets) with real $$, sell them for gold. Fans keep saying it isn't Pay-To-Win, but smells like it to me.

The dedicated old-school fans of yesterday are the players of today and guess what? They've grown up. They have jobs, families, responsibilities now.

Shocking concept, I know.

three hundred world quests
    Yeah I'd be burnt out too. Might wanna try some other hobbies in between WoW.