Deleted

Order hall location

Who thought it was a good idea having to run through the underbelly as a low level through countless of pvpers who instantly kill you just to get to your class order hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't have to run through the underbelly to get to it though? Just take the tunnel to the sewers by the Violet Citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Who thought it was a good idea having to run through the underbelly as a low level through countless of pvpers who instantly kill you just to get to your class order hall.

The very same people who created an entrance to the Underbelly on the same side as the class hall.... haven't you ever gone up the ramp outside your order hall? It leads outside.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheetka View Post
    Hey, pvpers diserve their daily training before they join that arena or bg, whats better than a running warlock for breakfast heh

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem I've had with it there, is it failing to actually work when I click on it. But that can be fixed by running out of the phase and back in again.

Having never played in Wrath, I didn't even know about the traditional entrance to underbelly. I always used the other entrance closer to the warlock portal. Don't have to worry about pvp because you don't get flagged until you get all the way into the sewer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The only problem I've had with it there, is it failing to actually work when I click on it. But that can be fixed by running out of the phase and back in again.
    This happens ALL the time for me. Running out and in sometimes doesn't work for me, have to actually relog. I did find however, if you wait a few seconds right as you enter the Underbelly, you will be able to enter through the portal. It's annoying but I would rather wait 3-4 seconds than have to relog...

Glad I'm not the only one.

Near Violet Hold you can go where the portal is without a problem