Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Didn't follow the candidate election a couple of months ago, but didn't she make a point of bernie sanders being unfit for office because he's to old and frail?
    Oh really?
    Hahahahaha
    open season on the bitch then

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just looking at weather reports.

They didn't take her to a hospital.
    No, a doctor treated her at home, they would never take her to a hospital. It would look too bad. Must also be nice to have a doctor at your beck and call to come to your home. Now that most doctors are so overworked due to the increased patients that the ACA got into the system, Im lucky to be seen within 3 days of calling for an appointment, and end up having to go to a stupid urgent care center where you are forced to usually see a stupid PA instead of a real doctor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    This is the problem, it is political malpractice to not face this problem head on, which is going to reinforce the idea that hear health is failing.
    Her dementia doesnt allow her to recognize that its a problem and take corrective action

- - - Updated - - -

We expect super human health from presidents?
    Not superhuman health, but we would at least like them to be healthy enough to serve their term and not spend half of it in bed or in the hospital. I think there should definitely be some kind of base line medical qualification to be President. Obama works out and runs, Bush did a lot or jogging, Bill Clinton did a lot of jogging, and here we have Hillary who wants to be Commander in Chief of the US armed Forces and cant even walk up 5 steps. Thats an insult to the troops she would be directing who have to run miles and do countless pushups and situps every day just to stay in the armed forces

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post

Pretty disrespectful.
    Well she obviously didnt want to be there and likely doesnt even care about the ceremony. She only went to put on the appearance that she cared and to get political points.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Trump hasnt mentioned this fainting episode anywhere that Ive seen.
    He said very recently he knows what he has seen and other episodes which show there is something wrong. But he hopes she is ok and gets back on the campaign trail soon and we will see her in the debates.

He does not want Hillary to withdraw from the race. He needs her to stay in the campaign if he wants to win.

I do not know what her problem is health wise, not a doctor. But I do find it strange she would be overcome by heat when it was 79 degrees and humidity about 40%. I have witness heat related faint spells ( was in the honor guard in the Army ) and you go down fast. But this was standing at attention, in 100 degree temps and high humidity, all buttoned up head to toe in uniforms. But maybe it was heat related. *Shrugs.

She has parkinsons or severe cerebral palsy caused by blood clots from concussion. I have family members going through this and they lose motor skills of major muscle groups first and then the smaller ones which we do reflexively (blinking, swallowing). The pneumonia was probably brought about because she can't swallow properly anymore and fluid reaches the lungs.

Basically, Clinton is wasting away in front of us and is putting on a bravodo that she is tough but her health is in dire straits.

When you go to the doctor and get a diagnosis you don't like do you dismiss it as an appeal to authority?
    You don't understand the fallacy do you? /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    She has parkinsons or severe cerebral palsy caused by blood clots from concussion. I have family members going through this and they lose motor skills of major muscle groups first and then the smaller ones which we do reflexively (blinking, swallowing). The pneumonia was probably brought about because she can't swallow properly anymore and fluid reaches the lungs.

Basically, Clinton is wasting away in front of us and is putting on a bravodo that she is tough but her health is in dire straits.
    Joe Biden then
    and Joe Biden will beat Trump

I initially was dismissive about all the Clinton health issues but it looks like more and more they are hiding something. I better pay closer to her VP pick as he will probably inherit the throne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Joe Biden then
    If there is anyone who is worse at debating than Trump, it's Biden. When he has no answer all he can do is make a stupid grin and laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unassisted? Why is she being propped up then? She is clearly being held by an aide.

Going to your GP every once in a while or learning first aid is hardly "medical experience". Keep on deluding yourself, lol.
    Her head was up, unassisted. She had weak legs, that's why she was being propped up and had the aide. She wasn't unconscious was my point, not that she was 100% healthy.

Not that you will believe me anyways, but I'm a paramedic.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Joe Biden then
    I think the Clinton health issue is ridiculous and has nothing behind it, but I would love for Biden to take her place. The debates would be amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    The problem with conspiracy theories, is that, it would make to sense for her, or her staff to continue to push for her to be president if she was dying. Zero sense whatsoever. Sort of like a faked moon walk, you can fantasize, but that doesn't mean her dying is real...

I understand a lot of Trump supporters can't handle how horrible their own candidate is so they have to deflect and try to find something wrong with the other candidate. Anything. So the latest is that she's dying. While pneumonia is serious in the elderly, I'm certain walking pneumonia is treatable (In my early 20s worked a physically intensive job and couldn't afford time off, so took the medication, but worked through a case of walking pneumonia).

No matter how many physicals Trump takes and then goes on Fox to discuss them and then is scheduled to go on Dr. Oz later this week and release his results, it won't change anything.

That's what happens when you can't run a campaign based on substance, you have to base it on stupidity. Maybe next week, when she's fully recovered we can go back to talking about Bhenghazi and emails? That will be a nice change of pace. Or maybe we can discuss the, no evidence as of yet, pay-to-play that Orlong mentioned, while at the same time ignoring the fact that Donald was caught red-handed and fined for engaging in pay-to-play. Good old double standards.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-09-12 at 01:06 PM.

I do wish Hillary Well..Never good to see someone sick, even if you disagree with them.
    Except that person controls a portion of your life and well being. "Disagree with them" is de-emphasizing the power that person has over you if they are elected to office.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post

She could have Parkinsons. If so, who gives a shit? that is not a brain disorder, it's a CNS disorder that inhibits limb movement. It does not, in any way, have even the slightest effect on what it takes to be a president. No one has ever died of Parkinsons.

And Cerebral Palsy isn't caused by blood clots, lol. Stop please. You don't just "get" cerebral palsy, it's diagnosed in infants and children caused by a disruption in brain development. A concussion in your late 60's can cause serious problems, but Cerebral Pasly is literally impossibly.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Her head was up, unassisted. She had weak legs, that's why she was being propped up and had the aide. She wasn't unconscious was my point, not that she was 100% healthy.

Not that you will believe me anyways, but I'm a paramedic.
    You said she was unassisted.

She was being held onto so she wouldn't fall over ffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said she was unassisted.

She was being held onto so she wouldn't fall over ffs.
    Her head was unassisted. You cannot hold your head up while unconscious.

Move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dang MMO-champ has so many medical professionals.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    She could have Parkinsons. If so, who gives a shit? that is not a brain disorder, it's a CNS disorder that inhibits limb movement. It does not, in any way, have even the slightest effect on what it takes to be a president. No one has ever died of Parkinsons.

And Cerebral Palsy isn't caused by blood clots, lol. Stop please. You don't just "get" cerebral palsy, it's diagnosed in infants and children caused by a disruption in brain development. A concussion in your late 60's can cause serious problems, but Cerebral Pasly is literally impossibly.
    The number one killer of those with Parkinsons is pneumonia.

As for cerebral palsy you are thinking of the genetic variation and the condition as a result of post concussion are completely separate.

DNC are planning on an emergency meeting to consider a replacement.

But it's no big deal, she was just dehydrated.
    I'd laugh so hard if she dropped out/was replaced after I was called a conspiracy theorist a few weeks ago.
    Last edited by Ayla; 2016-09-12 at 01:55 PM.

Democrats should be happy. If she dropped out either Kaine or Biden or maybe a kaine/bernie ticket would be alot more competitive vs trunp. Clinton. Is spiraling downward. Trunp gets closer in tbe polls every week and I'm sure wikileaks/russia still has more dirt on clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Democrats should be happy. If she dropped out either Kaine or Biden or maybe a kaine/bernie ticket would be alot more competitive vs trunp. Clinton. Is spiraling downward. Trunp gets closer in tbe polls every week and I'm sure wikileaks/russia still has more dirt on clinton
    Still lots of it yeah.
    Assange said he is reviewing fresh material and he will release soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    They wouldnt have any dirt on her if she obeyed the law and was also an ethical and responsible person, and wasnt crooked and corrupt. Its her own damn fault if they have more dirt and release it.