Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Seriously , they kicked me saying that i was afk even though i made the most effort out of them all , i multidot again and again, i guess my dps was too low , it was below of tank's one but i tried my best... i mean wtf should i do anyway? open voidform and all my cds on trash packs? did they suddenly become important? i kept my cds and void for bosses , is that wrong?

I hate the whole voidform mechanic , ITS SHIT , your dps sucks out of it , questing and grinding sucks because of it since they have to balance your base form because you have voidform too... , I HATE MULTIDOTING , the whole playstyle of priest is not neccesarily hard but is fucking boring , I HATE BEING IN SHADOWFORM ALLTHETIME and i cant see my transmog.......
    The sheer amount of dumb in this post makes me want to punch myself in the face

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    you're playing this game wrong if you're not using CDs on trash.. it takes 5-6 minute between bosses, plenty of time to use CDs
    Especially in places like Arcway, its a long windy dungeon with a ton of trash. If you dont use CDs youre awful.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    If you're making claims, you kind of have something to prove. If you're not providing any evidence nor arguments, why would anybody take your claims seriously? This isn't about anybody's heart either, it's about using your brain.

You take formulated arguments and evidence as being upset? That tells more about you than about me.

I'm sorry you have to resort to implied attacks on me because you can't find any arguments for your claims. Considering that I'm playing SP because my guild needed one for raids and considering that I've had dozens of #1 rankings on multi-dotting classes (including SP) - as well as other classes - I'd say SP is "up my ally" and a class being easier isn't exactly a concern of mine either.

Have a nice day in your bubble.
    You used the word arguement, not me. I just said I don't log dungeons because I don't feel as though I need to. I'll snap some dps meters when I get home to sate your thirst. Your dozens of number 1s obviously aren't doing much for you since you can't perform at a level higher than a wet paper bag because other classes are better on trash than you are. I'll enjoy my bubble thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    You used the word arguement, not me. I just said I don't log dungeons because I don't feel as though I need to. I'll snap some dps meters when I get home to sate your thirst. Your dozens of number 1s obviously aren't doing much for you since you can't perform at a level higher than a wet paper bag because other classes are better on trash than you are. I'll enjoy my bubble thanks.
    You don't even know what numbers I'm pulling and you're saying I "can't perform at a level higher than a wet paper bag"? Thanks for the laugh.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't even know what numbers I'm pulling and you're saying I "can't perform at a level higher than a wet paper bag"? Thanks for the laugh.
    You're welcome.

Tbh even the trash have to survive for quite sometime , dungeon trash mobs dont survive long enough but if its a boss add or raid lvl trash then you can do well as priest.

Tbh even the trash have to survive for quite sometime , dungeon trash mobs dont survive long enough but if its a boss add or raid lvl trash then you can do well as priest.
    Its not about performing 'well', its about doing 40% of others aoe while also doing less ~5% single target also. Even if we did 10% more ST it wouldnt justify a 60% dps loss on aoe.
    This scales with more enemies btw, the more enemies there are, the worse we get, to the point of us just ignoring them because its a dps loss. Quite ridiculous.

Mind Sear should just be removed from the game it's a not only a weak spell ,even though numbers can be tuned, it is un interesting.
    Mind Crash on the other hand should take it's place as our baseline aoe while it applies SW:P or VP to all targets.
    The talent should add more utility to the spell like more charges or a mechanic for more frequent casts.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    You're welcome.
    Still waiting for you to provide any evidence for any of your claims by the way.

Still waiting for you to provide any evidence for any of your claims by the way.
    Something tell me that you'll be waiting for a long, long time.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Multidoting WILL NEVER work as an aoe option unless there is a mechanic to spread it fast , also multidoting is immoral and against the guild when used on bosses with adds where you have to focus your dps on the boss ONLY and this is basically when multidoting gives you a dps advantage , its only when the rest of the raid is focused on the boss and you can steal some dps from the adds but this is against the guild..
    1) There will be a way to spread DoTs easily with Mind Sear, via one of our legendary items.
    2) You need a new guild.
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    1) There will be a way to spread DoTs easily with Mind Sear, via one of our legendary items.
    2) You need a new guild.
    It's a Legendary, it's only three targets and only after activating Void Form. Not to mention that balancing a spec around a Legendary is simply stupid - unless there's a guaranteed way to get one and it will never be outdated due to ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by NickCageFanatic View Post
    2) You need a new guild.
    That legendary is honestly a joke. It has way too many conditions attached (need to get into void form first, only works on the very first mind sear cast, only spreads to 3 targets) and comes at the cost of another legendary. Yes, it's better than nothing. No, it won't even remotely allow SPs to compete in dungeons (especially compared to other classes with their legendaries).

With current numbers, Mind Sear could be applying SW:P or VT at all times (similar to how Seed of Corruption applies Corruption) and SP would still have shitty AoE in most situations (although a lot better than now).

Baseline DoTs simply aren't that strong in the current game. SPs need high void form stacks, moonkin DoTs need starfall up and affliction locks need CoA to be stacked up for DoTs to do any significant damage. Otherwise Feral/Assa DoTs tick way way harder.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-09-12 at 01:57 PM.

I just rolled a VENGEANCE demon hunter , i can 2-3 shot many mobs at once with aura and soul cleave , at the same lvl and gear i could barely kill a mob as spriest and 2 mobs would give me hard time , i also top the meters as a tank , balanced game.

im doing great dps on bosses, like 200k+ sometimes 250/260 with 848, without STM.

I love STM but in dungeons bosses die soo fast, same in arcway/court of stars. The only buff i hope on shadowpriest is lower cd on STM 10 minutes is retarded. And they should probably buff dmg of mind sear like 150/200%.

Quote Originally Posted by Grv View Post
    im doing great dps on bosses, like 200k+ sometimes 250/260 with 848, without STM.

I love STM but in dungeons bosses die soo fast, same in arcway/court of stars. The only buff i hope on shadowpriest is lower cd on STM 10 minutes is retarded. And they should probably buff dmg of mind sear like 150/200%.
    Well, that's not "great". That's pretty average for other specs at your gear level (and below average when only looking at top specs for each class). With similar gear, outlaw, arms and feral can consistently do >300k DPS for any fight currently available.

I'm really wondering with what sort of players people here are running dungeons with to consider their 200-250k boss DPS great. Outlaw doesn't even need to reroll their buffs to do way more than that.
    Last edited by GT4; 2016-09-12 at 02:51 PM.

Outlaw is RNG though, unfortunately.
    I'm getting around 260k on ST bosses, more with adds/cleave due to Mindspike. I'm at 844 ilvl, 24% haste/crit, 31% mastery, 1% Vers. Ilvl doesn't really matter to much as secondary stats are much more important.

On trash packs I'm getting anywhere from 150-300k depending on type, length of combat, and number.

We're doing mythics this week as a guild, so I can log stuff and link it if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Outlaw is RNG though, unfortunately.
    I'm getting around 260k on ST bosses, more with adds/cleave due to Mindspike. I'm at 844 ilvl, 24% haste/crit, 31% mastery, 1% Vers. Ilvl doesn't really matter to much as secondary stats are much more important.

On trash packs I'm getting anywhere from 150-300k depending on type, length of combat, and number.

We're doing mythics this week as a guild, so I can log stuff and link it if you want.
    I would like to see them if you are offering.

Balance druid i struggle on aoe compared to all mellee and mages. However single target is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    I would like to see them if you are offering.
    Sure, I have no problem sharing logs, just have to remember to /combatlog this time, forgot this week.

Well, that's not "great". That's pretty average for other specs at your gear level (and below average when only looking at top specs for each class). With similar gear, outlaw, arms and feral can consistently do >300k DPS for any fight currently available.

I'm really wondering with what sort of players people here are running dungeons with to consider their 200-250k boss DPS great. Outlaw doesn't even need to reroll their buffs to do way more than that.
    Meeles in dungeon if they're good will almost always win in dps, they have nothing to do more than dps and minimun avoid sh1t.
    Im doing mythics with random people, and i think doing 240k+ DPS (without BL and STM) avarage as a caster is more than fine.
    Last edited by Grv; 2016-09-12 at 05:44 PM.