Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    Why? For what reason should Stormwind have been destroyed? What possible justification is there?

We have great danger in Azeroth - legion. What should horde captain do? Yes! enslave val'kyr to make sure she no die and go to abyss, this will help a lot in defending Azeroth.

Horde fanboy right there.
    You can't call him a Horde Fan Boy when over 80% of your thread posts are purely hate themed towards the Horde lol...look at your Avatar and what you keep spouting out over the forums.. you're the definition of a 'Fan Boy'

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Apparently changed to "if opportunity demands it".
    That's true. I stand corrected, guess rushing through live version and didn't double check it was retarded of me =P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What do you mean "for doing what he did"? Anduin told him to keep an eye on Sylvanas.
    anduin told them to engage if the situation demands it, he attacked them the moment their ship was above the forsaken forces, he got good 7th legion soldiers killed and got the skyfire destroyed.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Let's face the facts.

He's like 80 years old, and he keeps on going on personal vendettas instead of doing the right thing.

He's going to get himself killed and take a few Alliance leaders down with him.
    How is preventing Sylvanas from gaining the Power to whipe out Humanity the wrong thing?

Yeah, it's shit for the Forsaken. But we all know, with Eyir and the capability to creat as many Val'kyr as she wants, Humanity would have to bleed even more for Sylvanas immortality. He did the right thing for the Alliance, for Humanity. Why should Humanity even try to focus on the Legion, if that would mean to allow another enemy to gain the power to exterminate them all, turning all of them into Undeads?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    That's true. I stand corrected, guess rushing through live version and didn't double check it was retarded of me =P
    Yeah, made the same mistake earlier but by going by WoWPedia. It needs some updating from Beta, not the first time I've seen it be off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    How is preventing Sylvanas from gaining the Power to whipe out Humanity the wrong thing?

Yeah, it's shit for the Forsaken. But we all know, with Eyir and the capability to creat as many Val'kyr as she wants, Humanity would have to bleed even more for Sylvanas immortality. He did the right thing for the Alliance, for Humanity. Why should Humanity even try to focus on the Legion, if that would mean to allow another enemy to gain the power to exterminate them all, turning all of them into Undeads?
    Better to become what you hate than being used as fuel.

Genn will die.
    Sylvanas is protected.

The end
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    He will die and get resurrected by Sylvanas.
    I don't know if this was meant more joking or serious.. but I like the idea from a story point of view. Jess Greymane would be a fantastic leader (and she's a Rogue.. so like be still my beating heart) but this would create a huge tension between the alliance and the horde.. Jaina .. even if she isn't a dreadlord will call for war and Anduin would have to respond in turn.. Then you have Genn trying to break free and get his final revenge.. Could be interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    In the cinematic with sylvanas she enchant the arrow before shoting him, and the wound is black, made me think of a black arrow or somthing, i dont really follow lore to much but alwayse interested to learn more, do we know if he got cured from the curse? could it evolved into somthing else ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Better to become what you hate than being used as fuel.
    All of the Forsaken could join the Scourge to become Lichs and Death Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalador View Post
    In the cinematic with sylvanas she enchant the arrow before shoting him, and the wound is black, made me think of a black arrow or somthing, i dont really follow lore to much but alwayse interested to learn more, do we know if he got cured from the curse? could it evolved into somthing else ??
    As Alliance we see him getting treated the moment we end the quest. He will be fine.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    All of the Forsaken could join the Scourge to become Lichs and Death Knights.
    And all the humans of Stormwind could become warlocks under the shadow council
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minah View Post
    As Alliance we see him getting treated the moment we end the quest. He will be fine.
    oh i see cool to know!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we stop trying to get main characters that are trying to promote faction conflict killed please?

For me, people like Sylvanas, Genn, Jaina, Garrosh, and Varian are much more interesting than the likes of Anduinb, Green Jesus, and Old Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    Can we stop trying to get main characters that are trying to promote faction conflict killed please?

For me, people like Sylvanas, Genn, Jaina, Garrosh, and Varian are much more interesting than the likes of Anduinb, Green Jesus, and Old Jesus.
    Maybe because those characters are the most one track or narrow minded characters and so easier to project onto?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvani View Post
    We have great danger in Azeroth - legion. What should horde captain do? Yes! enslave val'kyr to make sure she no die and go to abyss, this will help a lot in defending Azeroth.
    I'm not sure that attacking and killing your allies and making a pitstop to attempt to secure the future of your people are really on the same level. One directly helps the Legion by not only reducing the strength of the armies meeting them via the direct killings and destruction of equipment, but by now dividing their attention between the task they actually set out to do--battling the Legion--and defending themselves from you and seeking revenge. The other at best temporarily removes one individual's leadership.

And, incidentally, if you believe "temporarily removes one individual's leadership" is a horribly wrong thing to do during the fight against the Legion, it applies equally well to Genn running off for revenge against Sylvanas which is another strike in his column.

But we all know, with Eyir and the capability to creat as many Val'kyr as she wants, Humanity would have to bleed even more for Sylvanas immortality.
    That's a bit of a non-sequitor.

Even if you believe the whole resurrection thing is irredeemably wrong (personally I see it as a much more interesting gray decision rather than black and white) claiming that "humanity will bleed" with this power is a bit much. It's made pretty clear that resurrected undead are free to do with their new un-lives what they wish, whether that be ending it and returning to the grave, joining the Forsaken or running off on their own. They don't become mindless slaves of Sylvanas like the undead raised by the Lich King did; they are still very much themselves mentally.

If you're fundamentally opposed to the whole thing and think it should be opposed, that's fine, but let's not make it some existential threat to humanity when there is little to support that notion.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Justified in having it? Sure. Justifying in carrying it out when Sylvanas leads the entire Horde, Legion is carrying out its biggest invasion since WotA (if not bigger) and when Skyfire was allowed to attack the Forsaken only when the situation demanded it and this criterion not being met? Not really, no.
    I thought it was Rogers who shot first if anything, not Greymane.

And engage if the situation demanded it. Instead Rogers and Genn go "I strongly suspect the situation will demand it hur hur hur" before Skyfire even leaves Stormwind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    anduin told them to engage if the situation demands it, he attacked them the moment their ship was above the forsaken forces, he got good 7th legion soldiers killed and got the skyfire destroyed.
    Yet again, pretty sure that was Rogers, I could be wrong here though, they're very vague about it on Alliance side. Could of even been a dreadlord

But I'm like 99% sure it was Rogers since she references it was the perfect chance she couldn't let by. So uh...yeah. Only thing Greymane did at that point was either in self defense (The Forsaken around his camp) or to prevent Sylvanas from becoming a huge threat to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I wonder if they are happy with how Worgen are designed or fit into the WoW universe right now.

To me they seem wholly out of place and are thematically badly represented as a part of the Alliance.

Seeing worgen walking around with Alliance tabards and trying to be all all 'noble' just doesn't work.

Bad thematical design. Their theme and heritage makes them a typical Horde race, seeing them as part of the Alliance just feels forced.
    Are they even trying to be "noble", though? They were like a proverbial cat in a bag for the Alliance. Or well, a wolf in a bag. They are Gilneans, so even though they betrayed the old Alliance, humans could have felt obliged to accept them in SW simply for the sake of solidarity, as they did. They also had nelves vouching for them. I don't really know why do you think this is bad thematical design, I'd say worgen represent a darker side of the Alliance, which it lacked, aside of an occassional human outcast. Accepting them also shows that Alliance isn't all lawful and noble, it can also be pragmatic - the worgen are shady, but the benefits of having them on their side outweigh the potential risks. They aren't really similar to Horde races, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

See this is all about misleading perception. The Alliance are supposed to misunderstand what happened, not know how bad the Horde had it over the ridge. That's why we're fighting each other in Legion.

However, we players who can play both Alliance and Horde, or just take the time to read up on both sides, know it's a huge misunderstanding. But so many of you Alliance players can't even comprehend the fact that there's 2 factions.

The Horde is not the bad guys, the Alliance is not the bad guys. Neither faction has an evil leader atm, thus... you dun goof'd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    I'm not sure that attacking and killing your allies
    What allies? The Horde just betrayed us again at the Broken Shore. Just like they did at the Wrathgate. We are not allies, and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    and making a pitstop to attempt to secure the future of your people
    You mean her own future.