10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Yeah, the level matchmaking is weird. I was in my 70's, and ended with a guy over 300.

For Genji's, I go Mei, even though she's not idea, she's my best character that can counter him. Oh, and he's still OP, despite all the nerfs.
    It wasn't worth it. We were getting killed inside our spawn as the defenders.

Tried a second game. We're getting killed... inside our spawn again. At least it's a King of the Hill Map

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    It wasn't worth it. We were getting killed inside our spawn as the defenders.

Tried a second game. We're getting killed... inside our spawn again. At least it's a King of the Hill Map
    Spawn camp in King of the Hill sucks. I'd rather it happen on an attack, because eventually they have to back off. Plus, all those free heals for just backing off a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spawn camp in King of the Hill sucks. I'd rather it happen on an attack, because eventually they have to back off. Plus, all those free heals for just backing off a little.
    Doesn't matter I guess when Blizzard doesn't give two shits about matchmaking in QM

I understand it's not ranked, but how am I supposed to enjoy any part of it when one team wins within 2 minutes, no matter which side it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter I guess when Blizzard doesn't give two shits about matchmaking in QM

I understand it's not ranked, but how am I supposed to enjoy any part of it when one team wins within 2 minutes, no matter which side it is.
    I agree. We went all...somethings, might have been Mei's, as a goof, and we won because they had two people leave early in the match. It wasn't even fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. We went all...somethings, might have been Mei's, as a goof, and we won because they had two people leave early in the match. It wasn't even fun.
    Yea.

I played a third Match. Attack on Anubis. We can't even get through the first gate.

This game is so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea.

I played a third Match. Attack on Anubis. We can't even get through the first gate.

This game is so much fun.
    Anubis is the worst attack stage. You basically get sniped over and over til you get lucky. I'm always a fan of defending over attack in any case though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anubis is the worst attack stage. You basically get sniped over and over til you get lucky. I'm always a fan of defending over attack in any case though.
    I going to quit playing I guess. If all the matches are going to lopsided shit fests where one team spams gg ez while the other cusses each other out for failing, it will never be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone has bad luck. Let's try a 4th game.

Attack on Gibralter.

Didn't even get the first checkpoint.

4 completely lopsided matches

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    5th game, defend Gibralter. Lost in 5 minutes

I am 100% done I guess.

Deleted
    ugh catching upto the others is aweful

10+ Year Old Account
    Boo vacation ends soon and I have to be stuck on a train again for 23 hours.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    [IMG]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/310/062/291.png[/IM G]
    Yozzers Isi. How are you?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Hello there everypony. I need some advice from other Progress Raiders regarding a serious matter.

You see we did a guild meeting before Legion hit discussing the creation of a Progress Team. In order to be in the Progress Team you got to have 845+Gear, gemmed and stat correctly, with the correct Artifact Talent Specs and consumables and be ready by 21 of September. We are a raid GROUP that does 3 raids per week. Two of them will be normal raid and one will be the Progress team doing Progress raid.

Here is my problem. I want to be a part of that Progress team, I am trying to invest as much time as possible for that out of my everyday life. I have one character with 2 Professions. Got no alts with different professions to level so to get something I have only my Money and the Auction House. I Pugged my Normals, My Heroics and recently I went into Mythics. The fact is I had to do everything on my own since everytime I asked for something noone responded. I need to mention that I am an old Semi Hardcore Raider from Vanilla having cleared up to Naxrammas and Sunwell in TBC and many other raids so It's not the First time I raced for Progress.

The problem however is the Progress Leader and 1 or 2 members seem to have attitude issues sometimes. When I am leveling I do not powerlevel. I like to enjoy the story and see everything. The thing is that during my leveling experience the Progress leader complained that I took time on my leveling and missed one week of mythic dungeons. Yesterday this harassment happened a second time. Somehow I have to control what gear it drops from the dungeons in order to be gear ready or have infinite Money to buy the Materials to craft the gear with the stats I need. I don't really know what they do with their life or how much time they have but I literally am sleeping at 3 at night so I can gear up a little more or gain one more artifact trait and in the morning I have to get up early. With the attitude they are showing they do not respect my commitment.

I need your advice. Is it worth it anymore. Should I try to push even harder ot should I just start with the Normal Raids and then when I'm ready apply to the Progress Team?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Hello there everypony. I need some advice from other Progress Raiders regarding a serious matter.

You see we did a guild meeting before Legion hit discussing the creation of a Progress Team. In order to be in the Progress Team you got to have 845+Gear, gemmed and stat correctly, with the correct Artifact Talent Specs and consumables and be ready by 21 of September. We are a raid GROUP that does 3 raids per week. Two of them will be normal raid and one will be the Progress team doing Progress raid.

Here is my problem. I want to be a part of that Progress team, I am trying to invest as much time as possible for that out of my everyday life. I have one character with 2 Professions. Got no alts with different professions to level so to get something I have only my Money and the Auction House. I Pugged my Normals, My Heroics and recently I went into Mythics. The fact is I had to do everything on my own since everytime I asked for something noone responded. I need to mention that I am an old Semi Hardcore Raider from Vanilla having cleared up to Naxrammas and Sunwell in TBC and many other raids so It's not the First time I raced for Progress.

The problem however is the Progress Leader and 1 or 2 members seem to have attitude issues sometimes. When I am leveling I do not powerlevel. I like to enjoy the story and see everything. The thing is that during my leveling experience the Progress leader complained that I took time on my leveling and missed one week of mythic dungeons. Yesterday this harassment happened a second time. Somehow I have to control what gear it drops from the dungeons in order to be gear ready or have infinite Money to buy the Materials to craft the gear with the stats I need. I don't really know what they do with their life or how much time they have but I literally am sleeping at 3 at night so I can gear up a little more or gain one more artifact trait and in the morning I have to get up early. With the attitude they are showing they do not respect my commitment.

I need your advice. Is it worth it anymore. Should I try to push even harder ot should I just start with the Normal Raids and then when I'm ready apply to the Progress Team?
    Honestly, some of what they are asking as "must haves" seems a bit dum. Needing to be perfectly geared is practically impossible right now without spending either enormous chunks of time or money. Seems to me they are trying to be top 50 in the world, but at the beginning of the expansion, and in two weeks, is rather improbable.

As for whether or not you should do it, well that's up to you ultimately. If you don't want to spend all of that time and money then you don't have to, but if you want to stick with that particular guild then you are going to have to as it looks.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snip>
    from my experience... a guild having a "normal raid" and a "progress raid" is doomed to fail. you either go all progress or all normal. there is no two groups doing both without the guild breaking in the long run

also: play the way you like and find a guild that supports that instead of trying to lower your own fun just to appeal to people that have the time to play 24/7

when your guild harresses you for not levelling fast enough imho it's time to find a new guild... one that doesn't suck

Deleted
    snip
    Are we talking aiming for server first type guild or aiming to down mythic before the next patch hits type guild?
    Judging by their attitude towards gear, I'd *like* to assume the former. But anyway moving on.

Officers are going to look at what your efforts have netted you rather than the effort itself, it sucks, but they have other guild members as well as themselves to worry about - best you can do here is explain yourself to the progress leader and with any luck they'll acknowledge.

I'm pretty confident in saying the normal raids will be your saving grace unless the entire roster is competent and set in stone - in which case they should have told you there is not enough space already.
    They'll be looking at the normal runs as an evaluation run for everyone that will be joining and honestly they should already know (or if not, will soon learn) that skill > ilvl. That'll be your way in (assuming you yourself are competent).

That said I completely agree with Isi, this raid day structure just breeds resentment between the members, the progress members won't want to do normal on their mains eventually and it'll soon morph into alt runs, and a decent chunk of the normal members will want a spot on the progress team and leave if they don't obtain it. I'd look elsewhere, if you don't find another guild before raids hit then do LFG runs and get as much progress under your belt whilst you're looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    snip
    Oh geez, it's an Aryd.

Don't let your guild prevent you from enjoying the game. They're supposed to help you enjoy the game. If it gets toxic enough, you find a different guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.