Quote Originally Posted by Naralix View Post
    Someone tell me where those tiles are? I'm in violet hold and dont see what you guys are referring to
    https://gyazo.com/8486e4dd5dd85f952e6cd74d51fc15b6

Deleted
    Someone tell me where those tiles are? I'm in violet hold and dont see what you guys are referring to
    http://puu.sh/r8IYy/ef6a8b5fb5.jpg

standing on them, note the colour difference.

Deleted
    In front of Millicent Manastorm's cell, there's a patch of differently coloured tiles. If you log out and back in atop them, for a split second you can see a hole where they would be.

I'm also convinced this has something to do with Anub'esset and his burrowing ability. If he uses it on top of those tiles, it probably would break.

http://imgur.com/gallery/IfiXb seems like the left side next to the middle stairs

Deleted

This video clearly shows the cave!

10+ Year Old Account
    For Frost, I'm still stuck on Yogg-Saron. Consider the clues/notes from Arthas:

Thunder Totem
    You believe that you are in control, that your will is your own...
    Yet you do as He commands.
    You exist by His whim alone.
    You imagine yourself to be free, but you will always be His instrument...

Stormheim
    So many fallen kings, silent in their numberless graves...
    Even the mighty are rendered nameless by time.
    Every king must kneel before death.

Val'Sharah
    See the spirits writhe and twist...
    The numberless shades forsaken by time.
    The dead outnumber the living, and always will.

Azsuna
    The darkness does not die, <name>
    Rage Against the Nightmare. Struggle as you will.
    The infinite darkness is patient. We will all be claimed in the end.

Hopefully it's not too much of a stretch... but here goes.

1) Yogg-Saron = God of Death
    2) Old school "connection" = a game developer named "Twain Martin" sent an item to a player that 1 shot Yogg. The item is/was Martin's Fury (not sure what it was originally called - it was a shirt). It was changed so that instead of insta-killing enemies, it now insta-kills the player (we all die reference?). It is no longer in game. A comment on Wowhead from way back when is "Indeed, he had utterly no free will in this whatsoever. He didn't choose to use it, it just happened". A reference to one of the clues the LK image says. Maybe He = temptation...?
    3) Yogg also has a major Nightmare reference.

So, I hope I'm not grasping at straws BUT it does kinda follow the Ret Artifact puzzle. Anybody try kneeling to Yogg?
    Last edited by Ruunicus; 2016-09-12 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    hmm lets see what we can find

I'm currently in the cave on my DK, nothing down here to interactive with or anything, tried all 3 specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Bombs do not destroy the ground. I can clearly see the hole when loading into the dungeon, though.
    Will start a clear of it now and tank bosses on top of it (if you are EU, let me know your Btag and I can take you along)
    Hey lets see whats in there btag ( Sparkfly#2157)

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletoad View Post
    I'm currently in the cave on my DK, nothing down here to interactive with or anything, tried all 3 specs.
    How exactly did you get there?

Quote Originally Posted by yankees2424 View Post
    How exactly did you get there?

I logged out ontop hoping to see the cave while logging in but instead was phased through the floor and into the cave.

imgur .com/a/R7bLZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiletoad View Post
    I logged out ontop hoping to see the cave while logging in but instead was phased through the floor and into the cave.

imgur .com/a/R7bLZ
    So it makes sense that we need to open it a legit way for stuff to "spawn" for us to interact with? Rather than bugging through.

Thought I saw in the Reddit post, about the cave, that it was for a hunter artifact quest? Or something similar.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

using rais dead on there?

Deleted
    a friend was telling me that the cave is for hunter ... he need to make a quest there

Deleted
    Use this to break the floor http://www.wowhead. com/item=140034/impact-tremor&bonus=1826

jk

I don't know guys, let's test tanking bosses on top of the floor or something.

Deleted
    haha lol i think this will not work

Deleted
    So if Wormgut is related, we have to find some kind of connection between Cyanigosa(Maybe it'll be her ghost down there) and the artifact.

Cyanigosa was a puppet of Malygos, who by the way, went mad because of fear of arcane magic, and the way it could attract the Legion.
    Last edited by mmoc3c02903358; 2016-09-12 at 03:32 PM.

Deleted
    Apparantly a portal spawns there for the hunter quest, seems this place wont be useful for us. Maybe later on in the chain.

www . reddit. com /r /wow /comments/ 528mpe /secret_trap_door_in_violet_hold/

Deleted
    Well as long as we don't have any further clues, at least now we can always go back to where we started

Wormgut and Cyanigosa

That's something at least because before we had absolutely nothing