WQ trinkets always intellect

Since hitting 110 I've gotten my fair share of trinkets from WQs including an 845 one from a Court of Stars WQ. The problem is they're only ever INT trinkets despite playing BRM with loot spec set to BRM.

Just curious whether this is widespread or I'm just stupidly unlucky.

It is widespread and I had even opened a ticket to address this for both my Windwalker and Feral a few days ago. It is "working as intended" and meant to "allow you to explore other avenues of the game." I would much rather take a guaranteed DPS trinket off of Court of Stars completion than a healer trinket.

And I get agility trinkets all the time while I'm mistweaver .

It is like one day INT and the other day agi trinkets for me. cant complain tho. MW main, WW sec specc.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are thinking about it from the wrong point of view.

Right now que times are being held back by the lack of healers. A bunch of people are going to have these 840+ ilvl healing trinkets and decide to try healing out, there are now more healers in the que.

It really does vary. I had 4 intellect trinkets which came to good use with my OS, but after that I've also had 3 agility ones. Keep at it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    It is like one day INT and the other day agi trinkets for me. cant complain tho. MW main, WW sec specc.
    Same here. I would kill for a frost relic too, but can't seem to get anything besides life and storm.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

I just got an agi trinket the other day.

it's been like this since beta. not going to change.

I seriously dislike it being this way, though. I'd much rather WQ rewards reflect your loot spec so you can control what you get at least enough to keep it relevant to your spec of choice. I mean, I've got an 840+ mythic relic available but it's life and I play WW. GG