Page 18 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The baseline is 8sec....

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    The baseline is 8sec....
    RIP

/10char

This may be a stupid question, but here it is. Since all of our self healing(which is a huge part of our survivability) scales with AP. Would it be worth our while to get Agi rings/neck? All stam does is grow our health pool slightly, and we do not have the massive stam/HP scaling passive like some other tanks. Could Agi rings/neck provide more survivability over all than the stam counterparts?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpeoplemonster View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but here it is. Since all of our self healing(which is a huge part of our survivability) scales with AP. Would it be worth our while to get Agi rings/neck? All stam does is grow our health pool slightly, and we do not have the massive stam/HP scaling passive like some other tanks. Could Agi rings/neck provide more survivability over all than the stam counterparts?
    Do you mean level 100 jewellery with agility?

We don't have a huge stam multiplier? its 45% which is right there with the rest of the tanks multipliers.

You gain more sustained from using 110 rings that have way more stam + thousands secondaries than lvl 100 rings with 250 agi and 200 secondaries.

I'm just a casual scrub so I assume I'm ok with going for Mastery > Crit > Haste > Vers as my Vengeance spec. Although this isn't the ideal setup for Havoc, I'd assume it's also ok? Hell, mastery = more movement speed so i'll be whizzing around the place like I'm on rollerskates!

Deleted
    Hello,

first of all, thank you for this guide. it helped me a lot!

I´m going to play Mythic+ dungeons only with my group. I have an 848 Prot Warrior and 842 Vengeance DH so im going for Mastery > Crit >= Vers > Haste. Can you provide exact stat weight numbers for this? I´m using the Addon Pawn to compare the items.

br
    michael

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    We don't have a huge stam multiplier? its 45% which is right there with the rest of the tanks multipliers.

You gain more sustained from using 110 rings that have way more stam + thousands secondaries than lvl 100 rings with 250 agi and 200 secondaries.
    If you set your roll to havoc, you can get 110 rings/neck with agi on it rather than stam.

If you set your roll to havoc, you can get 110 rings/neck with agi on it rather than stam.
    why would you say that

How well would Disc priest work as a mythic+ healer for DH tank? From my understanding, DH's main weakness is lack of pure mitigation. Well doesn't Disc cover that well with their bubbles? At that point our self healing plus disc healing should shore up anything that gets through bubbles.

Does the theory hold up well in practice?

IDK how everyone is getting so much vers or haste gear....currently my vers is 10% haste is 10.5% mastery is 37% and crit is 28%..all i can seem to get is crit mastery gear or haste mastery gear...none the less i have zero issues in mythics...so you could say the way my stat build is : master>crit>haste>=vers but that is because of the gear i have and yes my loot spec is set to veng...guess i am just not lucky...one of the top tanks in the world is going alot different too with Haste>vers>=mastery

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    How well would Disc priest work as a mythic+ healer for DH tank? From my understanding, DH's main weakness is lack of pure mitigation. Well doesn't Disc cover that well with their bubbles? At that point our self healing plus disc healing should shore up anything that gets through bubbles.

i know in just reg mythics i run with a disc priest and she dont really heal me at all she heals the party more than me. be interesting with mythic +

I don't want to spend too much time on priest and making assumptions but it was blizzard's intent that disc would not be as strong in Mythic+ as holy. Quote taken from the summit interviews "Holy will probably remain the main healing spec, with Discipline main healing up to base level Mythic dungeons and playing more of a support role in higher end content."

It's not to say disc can't perform in mythic+ but Holy may be a better option. That quote was from June so its possible something has changed. I don't really follow priests so I have no idea. Time will tell to see how it all plays out, Mythic+ opens next week!

Are you clueless? Main stat rings/necks don't exist for 110. Everything is Stam + secondaries.

Go look at every single fucking dungeon and raid and tell me you see a agi ring or neck in there because there isn't. It was removed. It is why every single person in game has stam/secondary rings/necks and thats it.

Please stop saying things that don't exist. Like its actually mind blowing how clueless you sound about the game.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-09-13 at 05:17 PM.

Vengeance and Discipline sync well in Dungeons due the consistent healing and good DR cds. They both suffer from having to hit a target to heal well though. Disc just has a much higher skill cap so it entirely depends on your Priest. The easy path for the time being is going to be Holy. Your strategy would be more complex, but just as effective. tldr it works it just could be more difficult at first

Considering the theory is based on a fantasy, I'd say it doesn't hold up very well.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Priest bubbles were nerfed hard this expansion. if anything, their use is to quickly apply Atonement when Plea stacks get too high.

They buffed the darkmoon trinket and now it gives double armor than before (min 580, max 1740), do you think it's BiS now? I'm currently at 4369 armor (847 ilvl) and Physical Damage Reduction: 37.15%, I'd like to know how much more reduction 580-1740 armor would give. Does anyone know?
    Last edited by Nirty999; 2016-09-14 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Are you clueless? Main stat rings/necks don't exist for 110. Everything is Stam + secondaries.

Go look at every single fucking dungeon and raid and tell me you see a agi ring or neck in there because there isn't. It was removed. It is why every single person in game has stam/secondary rings/necks and thats it.

Please stop saying things that don't exist. Like its actually mind blowing how clueless you sound about the game.
    Sorry, I have only played vengeance spec since it was released, and so haven't looked at the gear for other specs. I did not realize that they took away main spec stats on rings and neck. I thought it was just rolling stam because of my spec. Thank you for the info. And no need to be a dick.

Sorry, I have only played vengeance spec since it was released, and so haven't looked at the gear for other specs. I did not realize that they took away main spec stats on rings and neck. I thought it was just rolling stam because of my spec. Thank you for the info. And no need to be a dick.
    While Mr Jellospally could have been a bit nicer in his reply to you it is also expected to do a little bit of research before posting. It's not difficult to look at the dungeon journal and look at the loot. Swap your loot spec to havoc and see what type of drops havoc gets. This would help stop the spread of misinformation and you would be better prepared It's good you were thinking outside the box but try to look into it first next time, at least a little bit =P