Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    yrel would be good.

it's technically political, she's an exarch. she's the draenei equivalent of a 20ish year old. it works.

Jaina. Older woman with lots of experience. Plus, a little love would do her good. She's turning into quite the triggered SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    Wrathion! Caila and Tess are too old, and Vanessa Vancleef is too crazy.

The only other suitable person is Wrathion.
    Going by your logic, if Caila and Tess are too old, Wrathion is too young you sick, sick bastard, also, we don't need any of this LGBT stuff in the game. Go to Moon Guard if you're that twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Anduin and Y'rel being married would be like...

*Major problem Number 1 comes up*
    Y'rel: What do we do now, Anduin?
    Anduin: I don't know.. I'm not my father. I just became king. What do you suggest we do, Y'rel?
    Y'rel: I don't know. I'm not Velen. I was a scared girl only recently!
    Anduin: Me too! Minus the girl part, I guess.
    Y'rel: .. but I was only recently saved by heroes of the Alliance!
    Anduin: Me too!
    Y'rel: All I know is that we must fight and that the prophet's death was not in vain!
    Anduin: And all I know is that we must fight and that my father's death was not in vain!
    Y'rel: In the Light we are one Anduin.
    Anduin: In the dark too.. hehehe.
    I laughed a little too loudly and obnoxiously at this. +10

Deleted
    Even if Anduin was gay, it would be his duty to mary to produce a heir. Even Renly Baratheon did it.

Calia and Tess should be in their 40s or late 30s right now, old enough to be Anduin's mom. Same goes for Jaina, though she'd be in her mid 30s.

Vanessa seems like a "maybe" choice, she is around the same age of Anduin, and she knows the people of Stormwind well. She knows the burden many poor citizens of Westfall carry, as for that she would be a good candidate for a Queen. Not as a wife, as a "Queen".

As for Yrel and Wrathion... why? Stormwind is a human kingdom, it would be absurd to have a different race as their Queen. Not even mentioning that Yrel is AU and Wrathion wont be able to produce a heir.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yrel would be good.

it's technically political, she's an exarch. she's the draenei equivalent of a 20ish year old. it works.
    Now only if she wasnt brain-damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowspire View Post
    Would be interesting if anduin married Vanessa, she has a touch quick to action attitude and could be even to anduin S quick pacifist route. And yeah, she'd have a lot to proof by fixing stormwinds economy and showing she cares about the common people and that they weren't just pawns in her plans.

Yeah, thats the last thing we need, another king of Stormwind getting a dagger in the back :P

As long as both parties are able to produce heir, age doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Going by your logic, if Caila and Tess are too old, Wrathion is too young you sick, sick bastard, also, we don't need any of this LGBT stuff in the game. Go to Moon Guard if you're that twisted.
    homophobe!

Anduin should marry a beautiful draenei woman.

I imagine there is a splendid Tuskarr princess out there ready to love him.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vanessa would be cool but have they even interacted? It's not like the marriage would bring much benefit.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Wrathion. <3
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

15+ Year Old Account
    How about Chromie? Li-Li is also a possible candidate.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Yeah, thats the last thing we need, another king of Stormwind getting a dagger in the back :P
    No one said she was betraying anyone? Why you quoted me to make a pun that is not relevant is dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    How about Chromie? Li-Li is also a possible candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I imagine there is a splendid Tuskarr princess out there ready to love him.
    You people are sick....

10+ Year Old Account
    As non-sensical as the OP on it was, I'm in favor of a 2nd child of Alleria & Turalyon that we learn about later on.

Deleted
    You guys really believe that humanity would accept an half-human heir? Especially if it would be a Half-Draenei, an ugly abomination?

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    As non-sensical as the OP on it was, I'm in favor of a 2nd child of Alleria & Turalyon that we learn about later on.
    Arator should ship his Sister. Just for the sake of Edge and to satisfy anime-fans, like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this is the most beautiful story i have ever read! ;-;
    me as well, it was all good till the point where Gallywix sings!