Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    What unholy pact with Satan have you made to already be sat at 90% mastery?
    Crafted gear with only mastery i guess

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    I have a strange problem with 3rd tier talents. All sims says that I should use Avatar on ST (even my personal character sim, not endgame), but in reality on raid dummy I'm doing significantly more damage with FoB than with an Avatar. And it's not like rotation is harder or encounter being different (its a damn dummy smacking), but I have around 5% more damage with FoB and I don't know why is that. Also, rotation feels much smoother with it like it gets much more Tactician procs with 25 rage WW versus 20 rage Slam.

Anyone tested this too?
    i can remember 2 reasons, but i am sure that can be more reasons:

1. In dummie you dont have bloodlust, in a raid you will have a avatar fully benefited from bloodlust, avatar + BL give you more DPS than avatar + Fob.

2. The same is true for execute phase that you dont have in dummies, Fob add nothing to execute phase while avatar adds alot

Deleted
    Im 15,33% haste (4981) and its simply impossible to do 5 spells in BC buff.

maybe i need like 18% or more to get the fifth

Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    What unholy pact with Satan have you made to already be sat at 90% mastery?
    I know people who have well over a 100% already.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Kakmadan View Post
    Im 15,33% haste (4981) and its simply impossible to do 5 spells in BC buff.

maybe i need like 18% or more to get the fifth
    The bare minimum is 20%. You're trying to fit 6s of gcd time in a 5s window. 6/5 =120%. Given that there's a tiny bit of latency even with ability queuing, assume you need about 20.5-21% to do it reliably. You'll also have to macro BC with whatever ability on the gcd you want to hit next since even the slightest delay between those button presses will make the 5th ability too late.

can anyone else confirm ninja nerf to arms?

Last night I was getting 1m+ damage crits to ms with 3 stack focused rage, battle cry, avatar in a cs window, now im getting 500k damage crit with the same situation

(just tested again, i must have fucked something up because i got a 1.23m ms crit)

Deleted
    Should I be delaying MS for 3 FR outside of Colossus Smash debuff window?
    Of course inside the window no delays should be present?

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I know people who have well over a 100% already.
    Lucky SOBs getting 840+ WQ Mastery trinkets >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    but are those even good? arent procs better

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i am sitting at 95% mastery with 110% increase damage from CS, and now CS hits harder than execute 40 rage and mortal strike ( without focused rage )

search for SAVANT gear in the AH, and there is a ring that has like 1700+ 1 stat mastery and can be socketed, named demar's band, this will prolly sit in your finger until tier 2, maybe even more

lovely 1.7m+ crits

Do you wait to MS until you have 3 FR stacks? I've seen people saying both things.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    but are those even good? arent procs better
    I think so, WQ Mastery x2 is only beaten out on sims by WQ Mastery/Unstable Arcanocrystal, no? Could be wrong.
    Last edited by Propainn; 2016-09-12 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    I have 2 BiS Arms trinkets at 850, and I've been playing Fury.

Deleted
    My trinkets are 835 only, and i have 3 wrong pieces - so 100% is achievable and not too far away. And to answer ur question - crafted mastery chest and boe 845 mastery ring only. There are 850 boe mastery gloves on ah, mastery back - so sad that iam poor. 110% mastery is not hard as u think

The best trinket I've had from dungeon is an 825 haste + damage increase proc one. Using 2x 835 STR/Mastery trinkets, had more trinkets in 1 day of playing my Rogue than two weeks on my Warrior. Really sucks sometimes, only relic I had from Mythics so far was 840 Mortal Strike heal. But hey at least I have a bunch of nice 850 haste/crit bits for Fury.

RNG sucks!
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    My trinkets are 835 only, and i have 3 wrong pieces - so 100% is achievable and not too far away. And to answer ur question - crafted mastery chest and boe 845 mastery ring only. There are 850 boe mastery gloves on ah, mastery back - so sad that iam poor. 110% mastery is not hard as u think
    You just have to be willing to spend a ton of money for a minimal dmg increase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    You're likely close to the breakpoint that allows you to get a 5th ability into battle cry. This was something I simmed a few days ago.
    So,
    Strg, mastery THEN haste, then verse is piro now?

Quote Originally Posted by Xkwizit View Post
    So,
    Strg, mastery THEN haste, then verse is piro now?
    The priority never changed: Mastery is best, vers is the second best. Haste is incidental; it's a good stat when you're near the breakpoint, but a pretty poor one when not. Don't actively gear from it, but if you're near it, it's a gain to push it over the top.

Is the Dewards ring 850 with 1800+ mastery our BIS til Mythic Emerald Dream or Nighthold? Thinking of buying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The priority never changed: Mastery is best, vers is the second best. Haste is incidental; it's a good stat when you're near the breakpoint, but a pretty poor one when not. Don't actively gear from it, but if you're near it, it's a gain to push it over the top.
    Simcraft keeps telling me to go for more haste though Haste was constantly the better stat(many times above mastery even) until I reached ~5k haste, gotta go try again now with a newer version of simcraft (last one I downloaded on the 9th I believe)