Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Unlocking, Court of Stars & ArcWay

Hey guys,
    Who do you unlock the Court of star and the Arcway ? I'm already 110, and honored with the nightfallen, but still i'm unable to join the instances. What are the requirements for each one of them?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    8000 rep towards revered is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by elcharrua View Post
    Hey guys,
    Who do you unlock the Court of star and the Arcway ? I'm already 110, and honored with the nightfallen, but still i'm unable to join the instances. What are the requirements for each one of them?
    at 8k out of 12k past honored you will get a new quest line. at the end of which you unlock the dungeons.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ty on the anwsers is there any way to farm rep fast ?

Its moronic. When we got into the two of them we all had 847+ gear. Outgeared them hard and it was trivial as fuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Its moronic. When we got into the two of them we all had 847+ gear. Outgeared them hard and it was trivial as fuck.
    I found it quite fun to have a dungeon to look forward to, that couldnt be done in a spectator mode (normal mode).
    And I really liked the Arcway, my favorite dungeon in legion.
    Yes, we outgeared it, but even then the mechanics are way more punishing then heroic at bad gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I found it quite fun to have a dungeon to look forward to, that couldnt be done in a spectator mode (normal mode).
    And I really liked the Arcway, my favorite dungeon in legion.
    Yes, we outgeared it, but even then the mechanics are way more punishing then heroic at bad gear.
    Yeah. don't get me wrong. There is no problems with it being mythic only, But when we finaly unlocked them we outgeared it and became "too easy" We oneshot all the bosses and no, im in no way trying to brag.

My point is that they could have been unlocked on Honored and not 8k into honored.

Deleted
    Yeah. don't get me wrong. There is no problems with it being mythic only, But when we finaly unlocked them we outgeared it and became "too easy" We oneshot all the bosses and no, im in no way trying to brag.

My point is that they could have been unlocked on Honored and not 8k into honored.
    True, but I think the gearing in legion is way too fast due to titanforging. I mean Im 850 already, so I could just skip normal EM and go straight into heroic, not that that is a bad thing, running all difficulties is boring anyways,
    But it did make mythic very easy very fast.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-09-12 at 06:48 PM.

like ppl said, 8k in honored. Trash are harder than bosses there

People need to stop looking at this through the lens of a hardcore grinder. For people that are already 840+ and have done 200/300+ World Quests, of course this instance might not give you much in terms of upgrades.

There are players out there that still play this game at a modest pace, and it will be plentiful rewarding for them once they gain access to the dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    People need to stop looking at this through the lens of a hardcore grinder. For people that are already 840+ and have done 200/300+ World Quests, of course this instance might not give you much in terms of upgrades.

There are players out there that still play this game at a modest pace, and it will be plentiful rewarding for them once they gain access to the dungeons.
    The only way you won't unlock them and be very geared is if you are logging in to get nightfallen rep each day and do nothing else. Needing 8000/12000 is pretty stupid imo because it takes way longer to get that then to run heroics and mythics for the week. I haven't unlocked them yet and probably wont for a couple days, but I am 845 ilvl.

I think you take this problem the wrong way.. the issue is, you shouldn't have been 847 already.

The 3rd relic unlocked too early due to a bug, and well, the crafted gear made it a little bit too easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post

you need the rep, everyone who has 8k honored did the same amount of grinding.

Deleted
    Well I was at 841 without the 3rd relic slot ... 850 Titanforged gear from HEROICS is the "problem" imo as far as gearing speed goes. We shouldn't have been doing these dungeons with so much gear. They seem to be tuned around 830/835 ilvl (with other mythics at like 820+), not 845.

Well, you do need to unlock them to do it in mythic+ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

or they could have tuned them much higher and put in there 860 itlv loot . crazy concept i know .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    or they could have tuned them much higher and put in there 860 itlv loot . crazy concept i know .
    Would also have worked.

lol it isnt, in 1 week we have mythic+ so that its like a test.

I think it should be unlocked at Honoured and not 8000/12000 to Revered, I'm nearly 8000/12000 yet I don't think I want anything really from the dungeons.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Went into both the new dungeons blind earlier today with a guild tank. Only time we died was when the tank walked into the room with the mana wyrms in Arcway and they were all spread and started blasting us from all directions while the other dps ignored them to focus the elite. The dungeons themselves were just jokes, hardest part was finding the right npc before the last boss in Court.