Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    Have you tried the inscription shop?
    I've tried all over Dalaran. Inscription shop, Citadel, that little set of libraries near the portals, pretty much everywhere I could think of.

E: Also checked the river by the Vile Slime since the original post speculates stuff was washed into it.
    Last edited by Matchu; 2016-09-12 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    I will bet hundreds of moneys, the nat pagle books hae nothing to do with it. Mark my words.

Off-topic but didn't want to create a new thread about it:

Do you need to be level 110 to unlock the ret hidden artifact appearance? Can't seem to find anything on it.
    Last edited by effs; 2016-09-12 at 04:35 PM.

Have you tried the inscription shop?
    Both in Dalaran and Stormwind, nothing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I will bet hundreds of moneys, the nat pagle books hae nothing to do with it. Mark my words.
    The quest strings are all there, its just not known how to trigger them.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Off-topic but didn't want to create a new thread about it:

Do you need to be level 110 to unlock hidden artifact appearances? Can't seem to find anything on it.
    You haven't needed to be with any that have been found so far. I got a the Havoc DH one while levelling.
    Last edited by Alnilam81; 2016-09-12 at 04:35 PM.

You don't need to be with some other the others. I got a the Haavoc DH one while levelling.
    Bah I typed that wrong. I meant just the ret hidden appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Bah I typed that wrong. I meant just the ret hidden appearance.
    Don't know for Ret as it hasn't really be found yet. Oh, I was kinda wrong with what I said, some drop from the Withered Traing in Suramar, which you can only do at 110.

Don't know for Ret and it hasn't really be found yet. Oh, I was kinda wrong with what I said, some drop from the Withered Traing in Suramar, which you can only do at 110.
    I see. Just gotta wait I guess ^^.

I opened a ticket asking about whether or not it's possible to trigger the event/quest/whatever at the present moment in-game without having to wait for a patch, but I only got a copy-paste response not really answering my question :/

http://imgur.com/a/knNjW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Idk if anyone's mentioned it and it would be a long shot but: what about transmogging your armor into full scarlet crusade?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    I get that we are trying anything we can think of, but considering some classes just buy theirs, I assume we can rule out the ones that start with transmog into Alexandros, party up with a DK, kill yourself in Silverpine forest 34.12 54.43 while /dancing without pants on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    I get that we are trying anything we can think of, but considering some classes just buy theirs, I assume we can rule out the ones that start with transmog into Alexandros, party up with a DK, kill yourself in Silverpine forest 34.12 54.43 while /dancing without pants on.
    Irrelevant, as Blizzard purposely made some easier than others, like the BM one can just be bought outright due to that it changes the gun into a bow.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can force her to 'talk' normally, like she did before you got the ability to start work orders by using the following script:

Code:
    /run ForceGossip = function() return true end

That just doesn't fix the fact that says several things, but none of them have to do with the books yet.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Irrelevant, as Blizzard purposely made some easier than others, like the BM one can just be bought outright due to that it changes the gun into a bow.
    That and it's the most depressing spec in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    You can force her to 'talk' normally, like she did before you got the ability to start work orders by using the following script:

Code:
    /run ForceGossip = function() return true end

That just doesn't fix the fact that says several things, but none of them have to do with the books yet.
    Heyyyy, thanks for saving me the effort of looking that up, and breaking my heart that it doesn't work

I was thinking about this while taking a shower earlier, didn't have a chance to try though.

I really love the idea behind hidden skins. It's super awesome. But it's done wrong. There has to be a hint... A puzzle, a riddle, anything. Like the timeless isle one but expanded.

I'm looking through stuff from build 21570 (7.0.3) bcause that was the time since Heart of Corruption got it's name (at least spell that unlock appearance) and I found:
    NPC:
    wowhead.com/npc=112578/heart-of-corruption

Quest:
    head.com/quest=42778/scarlet-crusader

also Shard of Darkness NPC and Phyralacy Used quest were added in same build.

Possibility:
    wowhead.com/npc=112490/kill-credit-fly-to-acherus
    wowhead.com/npc=112509/kill-credit-horsemens-aid-received

Since Sally Whitemane is back as one of four horsemen she might help us find Renaut grave or something.
    Last edited by Shavier; 2016-09-12 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I opened a ticket asking about whether or not it's possible to trigger the event/quest/whatever at the present moment in-game without having to wait for a patch, but I only got a copy-paste response not really answering my question :/

http://imgur.com/a/knNjW
    Honestly, given the debacle with that one guy accidentally being given the Havoc hidden artifact appearence and having to ask foritto be removed, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new blanket "Just no" policy when it comes to GM tickets about getting the hidden appearences.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    has any1 tried to speak to Narain Soothfancy in tanaris with books and nefarian head?? when i spoke to him he said to me: Don't tell me! shhh! you are here about the Ashbringer?!? yes... yes... no! my bad!

what can i help you with, human?
    hei alle sammen <3

10+ Year Old Account
    So is there any news with the corrupted ashbringer? Paladins out in droves farming their nat pagle's books but there's not much info passed that, at least not as far as combining the books :/