Thread: Buying legion

Buying legion

Did anyone bought legion or any other game from G2A? Is that website legit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, G2A is legit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bought multiple stuff from both Kinguin and G2A and had no issues. Just make sure to pay the extra $1 for the shield so you are protected in case something does go wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Bought multiple stuff from both Kinguin and G2A and had no issues. Just make sure to pay the extra $1 for the shield so you are protected in case something does go wrong.
    What could go wrong? You make it sound so dark :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    It's mostly if you don't buy from G2A itself but from the markeplace users and get an invalid code I think. But I usually just buy the cheapest from marketplace and no problems. Bought Skyrim LE, Diablo 3 + RoS x2(for me and a friend) from the marketplace over the summer and no problems. Also bought maybe a total of 3 or 4 60 day game time cards from g2a, 1 or 2 from Kinguin and WoD adn Battlechest back in 2014 from Kinguin. There were more games but can't remember them.
    All in all, a satisfied customer with probably 20+ purchases total and no issues.

If you're alright morally to buy anything from G2A, then there is no problem, they're legit.
    I prefer to overpay a little and not sponsor a scammer platform.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought a whole bunch of games from there. At first I thought it was too good to be true but every single game worked perfectly as if I bought it from Steam.

Although it wasn't until later one day that I heard that the keys you are buying were stolen using someone else's money or something. After that I made a decision to buy digital games only from Steam or in this case Blizzard. I'd rather spend a few extra dollars and buy the game from a notable company than a shady one.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-09-12 at 07:59 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by torjey View Post
    If you're alright morally to buy anything from G2A, then there is no problem, they're legit.
    I prefer to overpay a little and not sponsor a scammer platform.
    Indeed - they are legit, but it sounds wrong to say :P

Deleted
    G2A is fine but i prefer to buy it from blizzard to support them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Yes, G2A is legit.
    G2A is Legit, unless you mean the codes they sell then they are used/fake, and their CS takes literally over a month to get you a refund.

That's just my experience with them, though. And a lot of other people when you actually check reviews. I'd rather pay more and actually be guaranteed to get what I'm buying and not have to pay out and get nothing for a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    G2A has before sold on keys that was lifted from other products.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Most of the time there's no issues, but it's well known that there have been instances of keys being banned because they have been purchased with stolen credit cards and then resold on sites such as G2A/Kinguin.
    Otherwise it's mostly keys bought in countries where no one could ever afford the prices we are used to and as such they are much lower there.

That said I prefer paying a bit extra knowing it's 100% legit and the company behind the product gets their money and not just some shady dealer somewhere.

G2A technically is... the people selling the keys aren't always.