I'm a bit confused as to why people seem so convinced everything is obtainable right away. From what I can tell, Guardian Druids, Survival Hunters, Mistweaver Druids, and Shadow Priests all explicitly are listed as being from drops in the Emerald Nightmare raid. While these obviously may have been changed since Beta, it certainly seems likely that "available at launch" means "will not be introduced in a subsequent patch," not "can be obtained on day 1."

Searching for apocalypse mythology hints. Nothing good found cause the four horseman has nothing to do with the hidden artifact skin. Somebody has the full story of Apocalypse researched?

Deleted
    What do you guys make of this? From libram of the dead, chapter 9:

An account of Apocalypse's whereabouts from the Council of Tirisfal, author unknown:

" It is unclear where Laith Sha'ol disappeared to, or whether he is still alive. As for Apocalypse, Tirisgarde agents have reported that Aegwynn attempted to destroy the blade and neutralize its powers, but she failed to do so. She then took steps to seal the weapon away in a place where no one would find ti.

" There are a few prevailing theories about its current resting place. The first is that Aegwynn buried the sword at the site of her battle with Laith and shrouded it in a veil of magic. The second is that she encased the weapon in an arcane shell and cast it into the fiercy heart of Blackrock Mountain.

" Though it will take time, our agents will uncover the truth and reclaim the blade."

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Searching for apocalypse mythology hints. Nothing good found cause the four horseman has nothing to do with the hidden artifact skin. Somebody has the full story of Apocalypse researched?
    you can see the full story in the comments of Apocalypse on wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by b0928 View Post
    Damn this thread blew up since yesterday.

The quest item books that people keep finding are from the old beta version of artifact knowledge, when you first hit 110 you had to go around and collect 5 books to start your first artifact knowledge resource.

The cave under VH is part of the hunter class campaign.

Browsing through wowhead NPC database, filtering for undead and added in Legion, there's a weird abomination that shows up in HFC and Ulduar. Anyone been to HFC recently?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106848/abomination
    That is Unholy DK minion.

Damn this thread blew up since yesterday.

The quest item books that people keep finding are from the old beta version of artifact knowledge, when you first hit 110 you had to go around and collect 5 books to start your first artifact knowledge resource.

The cave under VH is part of the hunter class campaign.

Browsing through wowhead NPC database, filtering for undead and added in Legion, there's a weird abomination that shows up in HFC and Ulduar. Anyone been to HFC recently?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=106848/abomination
    And what? Nobody's commenting on that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    That is Unholy DK minion.
    Mmmm... then why does it show in HFC and Ulduar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I went to Ulduar to go see for myself. There was no abomination in Yogg's room. Unless it requires some kind of special method to spawn (which I have no idea what that could be) then it's probably just a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by VitalDK View Post
    you can see the full story in the comments of Apocalypse on wowhead
    Only 8 out of 11 so far I know there should be 11 parts.

Here something cause a GM mentioned a puzzle:

Bonereapers Hook:
    "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel,
    this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned
    into an instrument of death."

Apocalypse:
    "It shall sow destruction and war. Famine and death. It
    shall tempt with power, and then bring an end to all
    life."

Somebody find a connection?

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know but it is the simmilar thing to Soul Effigy for warlock, it also shows only in some locations...

I figured it was a pet when I saw those earlier. There have been things like that before that have slipped through the cracks. Like you'll see items looted off of mobs that are nearby the mob or container that drops the item. The wowhead tool reads it wrong and uploads it.

Just totally speculating here but maybe for Frost you need to emulate Arthas' path after getting Frostmourne but in the Broken Isles. As far as I can see even if the majority takes place in the rest of the world every single hidden appearance starts in a Legion zone. Maybe killing a king somewhere starts something or using Mograine's garrison ability? I have a feeling this was all mentioned way earlier in the thread but later on I'm going to try and mess around. Maybe even if you emulate Kel'thuzad's path or Arthas' entire path in Northrend. Gotta find me some troll mercs to burn my ships with I guess.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

This one ? wowhead. com/npc=106848/abomination#abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Only 8 out of 11 so far I know there should be 11 parts.

Here something cause a GM mentioned a puzzle:

Bonereapers Hook:
    "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel,
    this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned
    into an instrument of death."

Apocalypse:
    "It shall sow destruction and war. Famine and death. It
    shall tempt with power, and then bring an end to all
    life."

Somebody find a connection?
    Yes, it was mentioned already several pages earlier. Bolded it out.

Destruction, war, famine and death are Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Instrument of death would mean "weapon of death", so "weapon of one of the horsemen".
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

More than 2,600 years before the First War, Kathra'Natir returned to Dalaran. He spread plagues and disease, and used Apocalypse to warp the minds of the non-mage civilians, turning them against the magi.[2] He stole the Amulet of Waters from the Council, and through it he was able to control and corrupt Lordamere Lake.
    How much have we scoured Lordramere Lake? I looked through all the buildings. None of the NPCs were interactable. Looked through the water. Tried fishing a little bit. Then dug deeper.

Well the Barov family used to own all this stuff. So I'm like, maybe the Barovs "found" something. But Eva is dead now. The remains no longer in scholo. The item Spectral Essence to see and talk to undead on Caer Darrow not in game anymore (don't know if other items can let you do this.)

Weldon Barov is alive in Draenor. Worth checking in with him I guess. Actually Alexei is as well.

No amulet of waters exist. So can't be like awakening any spirits in the lake to interact with.

EDIT: Need a lumbermill to have him available. So no joy.
    Last edited by Navystylz; 2016-09-12 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    Don't suppose anyone knows what http://www.wowdb.com/items/139783-weathered-relic is for?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    Don't suppose anyone knows what http://www.wowdb.com/items/139783-weathered-relic is for?
    It's for summoning Kosumoth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    It's for summoning Kosumoth.
    Ah. Dammit.

Something I have thought about for frost was to maybe check out forum / troll posts in regards to getting Frostmourne. Similar to how Ret had to follow the steps of an old troll quest chain. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan77k View Post
    Part of the Kusomoth thing, see the wowhead comments.

Why does the Bonereaper skin need to have anything to do with the lore of apocalypse? We already have apocalypse. We got it from the Karazhan crypts where the Dark Riders were hiding a collection of relics from around the world.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Throwing another theory into the hat:

Our weapon is called "apocolypse". Perhaps we should look at more references to this in the game. There are of course the four horseman and the maw of souls. In norse mythology the naglfar will carry Loki during Ragnarok (the Norse apocolypse). Anyone tried anything with Loken?

Part of the Kusomoth thing, see the wowhead comments.

Why does the Bonereaper skin need to have anything to do with the lore of apocalypse? We already have apocalypse. We got it from the Karazhan crypts where the Dark Riders were hiding a collection of relics from around the world.
    Why wouldn't it. The skin would just be a facet of Apocalypse. Maybe one of the "enhancements" used by one of the Nathrezim wielders. At this point you can't discount anything.

The people saying "nope it can't be that", don't know any better than the rest of us. And already have seen several of those nopes debunked. Like the "nope it has to be part of Broken Isles".