10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Oh come on batman, what is a better measure of what a politician believes...

What they spend their entire lives supporting and voting for?
    Or what they say during an election?

Cmonnnnnn batmang, cmonnn....
    You do realize that listing 'revive glass-steagal' negates the legitimacy of the entire thing you posted?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcker_Rule
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    And I can link just as many sources calling the foundation a complete and utter slush fund. Charity Navigator had the foundation on it's watch list for a year
    And yet, I linked Charity Navigator specifically giving it a four-star rating. So, whatever this "watch list" is, it hasn't stopped them from saying it's got the highest rating they can possibly give. Again, if you start playing the "accusations are guilt" thing, I'm just going straight back to "Trump raped a 13 year old girl". Wake me when the Foundation has actually been kicked off its A-rating. Or, you know, charges filed, arrests, etc. Anything substantial, really.

EDIT: Oh right, you linked the New York Post in an attempt to be serious. I almost let that slide, too.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-09-12 at 09:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yes, really.

Sorry, I meant yes, really.

Oh my bad, I meant yes, really.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I meant to say, yes, really. There, that's the Charity Navigator one. 4/4 stars? That doesn't sound like a red flag at all. I mean, seriously, find something on Charity Navigator -- that's the agency you pointed out in your link by the way -- that's rated better.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're correct, the debates would point that out. Assuming there's some kind of structure, by which I mean moderator, of course.
    That article from NY post is weird anyway.

Charity Navigator, which rates nonprofits, recently refused to rate the Clinton Foundation because its “atypical business model . . . doesn’t meet our criteria.”
    But when you go to the link they provide: https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings...foundation/478
    you can see that the sites given them an "A"

At least Trump isn't going around fainting and catching pneumonia, am I right folks?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    And yet, I linked Charity Navigator specifically giving it a four-star rating. So, whatever this "watch list" is, it hasn't stopped them from saying it's got the highest rating they can possibly give. Again, if you start playing the "accusations are guilt" thing, I'm just going straight back to "Trump raped a 13 year old girl". Wake me when the Foundation has actually been kicked off its A-rating. Or, you know, charges filed, arrests, etc. Anything substantial, really.

EDIT: Oh right, you linked the New York Post in an attempt to be serious. I almost let that slide, too.
    What's so bad about the NYP other than baity front pages? It has to be doing something right in order to survive this long

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    At least Trump isn't going around fainting and catching pneumonia, am I right folks?
    literally his best quality as a candidate to date.

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    literally his best quality as a candidate to date.
    and the one which is likely going to see him win (which is a good thing).

hillary clinton should be in jail, not running for potus

Bill Gates has and continues to face hundreds of lawsuits, is he inept? It's standard protocol for billionaire businessmen, it's like playing the lotto.
    Bill Gates doesn't sue people for making fun of him though. Or try to sue someone for satire and have the case thrown out of court. Or have a case where he sues someone for claiming he isn't worth what he actually is. Trump ESTIMATES he is worth $10 billion because of his name brand but yet when it comes to paying taxes, he says some of his properties are worth only 1/50th of what he estimates what they are worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's so bad about the NYP other than baity front pages? It has to be doing something right in order to survive this long
    Should I mention its known conservative bias, or that a study found it was the least credible newspaper in New York?

Either way, you cited a New York Post (hah!) article that said the Charity Navigator group found the Clinton Foundation lacking. I cited, amongst other things, the Charity Navigator rating of the Clinton Foundation, and a Politifact article refuting claims very similar to the Post's. Basically, the Post's article is garbage.

Should I mention its known conservative bias, or that a study found it was the least credible newspaper in New York?

Either way, you cited a New York Post (hah!) article that said the Charity Navigator group found the Clinton Foundation lacking. I cited, amongst other things, the Charity Navigator rating of the Clinton Foundation, and a Politifact article refuting claims very similar to the Post's. Basically, the Post's article is garbage.
    Your study is actually just a poll. Is it really surprising that New Yorkers, who are nearly all Liberals, find the local Conservative paper to be not credible? GG...

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    @Lenonis See what I mean? Some people can't debate the subject so they attack me.
    When you have shown yourself to be nothing but a basher of Hillary and then claim to not be voting for Trump, when we all know you will be, then yeah, you deserve to be attacked. Your posting history clearly shows your bias and why you should not be taken seriously simply because of how often you have been wrong in the past and then you try to play semantics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Your study is actually just a poll. Is it really surprising that New Yorkers, who are nearly all Liberals, find the local Conservative paper to be not credible?
    Not in the least. Thanks for confirming the conservative bias, though.

You linked the NYPOST as a source that CLAIMS it was a "slush fund" but yet doesn't have any evidence for such? Not to mention, it is owned by the decrepit old douchebag that owns Fox News, Rupert Murdoch. Why should we take it seriously? Nothing in the article shows any wrongdoing. Just another fucking lie you have said while posting here.

- - - Updated - - -

And I can link just as many sources calling the foundation a complete and utter slush fund. Charity Navigator had the foundation on it's watch list for a year if I recall correctly, what's the Obama quote: "Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, something something." Though if you continue to believe she is completely innocent of the corruption shes's accused of, I can see why you think everything is roses and they are just the Mother Theresa's of the charity world
    No, you can't. Unless you are using sources like Breitbart and NO ONE that isn't a partisan hack like you will use them in any sources for ANYTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Even if Clinton was dead, she is still a better candidate than Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Keeping it going by the right wing blogosphere by Rupert Murdoch, is the only reason it is still there.

Not in the least. Thanks for confirming the conservative bias, though.
    If it's a crime for media to have bias, we have a lot of arresting to do. All media is biased. That's why we say things like, "Don't believe everything you read in the papers."

No doubt you feel papers like the New York Times are unbiased? rofl if so...

I do find your notion that the Post being a conservative paper to be some big secret hilarious, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your study is actually just a poll. Is it really surprising that New Yorkers, who are nearly all Liberals, find the local Conservative paper to be not credible? GG...
    It's a tabloid. In HS for current events, it was treated no different than the weekly world news:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...ain_grande.jpg
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I had a creeping feeling Trump was a bit of a Sterling with all those hot women... idk maybe maybe not.

What's so bad about Ebola other than the horrific death? It has to be doing something right in order to survive this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's a tabloid. In HS for current events, it was treated no different than the weekly world news:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/02...ain_grande.jpg
    I'm not here to defend The Post. What I am saying, is that everyone knows it's a conservative paper. They make no effort to hide that. So polling Liberals how they feel about Conservative newspapers, is not a very good way to conduct a study based on credibility of the paper. The paper probably is a tabloid. But the proof for that should be something other than basing it on polls of people whose political ideology oppose it. The proof of bias presented....is biased, lawl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do find your notion that the Post being a conservative paper to be some big secret hilarious, however.
    Uh...secret? Where did I even imply that? Are you making stuff up?

In all fairness, I know full well many forms of media have some well-known bias. Which is why I stick to the stories where they cite their source whenever possible. The New York Post cited their source, cut the source flat-out contradicted the spirit of the article. And some of the letter, too.

Uh...secret? Where did I even imply that? Are you making stuff up?

In all fairness, I know full well many forms of media have some well-known bias. Which is why I stick to the stories where they cite their source whenever possible. The New York Post cited their source, cut the source flat-out contradicted the spirit of the article. And some of the letter, too.
    Stop the presses, the media lies. I'm glad you figured this out so early in life. It will serve you well for a long time.