Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    My reality is Germans burning Turks because reasons whereas his reality is "Europe is perfect". One is documented, the other is his own horse shit. Good try tho.
    Link to documented "german buring turks"-event? Cant remember anything like that happend in recent past (cant find anything using google somehow). Meanwhile we had countless of honorkillings commited by Turks in the last ~15 years, one guy and his father burned a german girl alive because she got pregnant recently.

Woman trying to leave the muslim religion getting killed by their own family in germany, (german-turkish)woman getting killed for falling in love with a german. Turkish people (in germany) are a serious problem, they might have gifted us with a german version of Döner Kebab but thats not enough for the problems many of those people bring into our peaceful country.

Since many of them have a double citizenship we should just offer them some money and a plane ticket and let good old Erdogan make them great again .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-12 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    Europe is not a single country, but somehow Muslims belong to a single cultural entity, since you always say "Muslims". This should give you an idea about how blind you are. Besides, I wasn't talking about ages ago. Systematic incinerations in Germany are atrocities of two decades ago. You can't ignore what was done to Muslims in Europe, and expect a perfect integration. I didn't call anyone racist by the way..
    It's an ideology, its like saying that Communists and Nazist don't follow a typical agenda and prefer the world to move towards their view. Anarchists have certain goals even if their way groupings differ. Religion is ideology doesnt matter if its Christians, Muslims or Baha'i.

And no Muslims are not some group under attack. Take sweden for instance one of the highest welfare in the entire world, yet our jails are full of people that come from certain countries even though they could live on welfare for the rest of their lives. We are talking about a less than 10% group in society that makes up close to 50% of violent crimes, one common factor unites them.
    Jews on the other hand are under attack in Europe, not being able to walk down the street with their religious symbols or being threatened just for being jews.

If you reach out your hand, give someone food and shelter and get spit in the face in return how do you think people will react in a few years time ?
    Last edited by mmoc44505a06a9; 2016-09-12 at 10:20 PM.

Europe is not a single country, but somehow Muslims belong to a single cultural entity, since you always say "Muslims". This should give you an idea about how blind you are. Besides, I wasn't talking about ages ago. Systematic incinerations in Germany are atrocities of two decades ago. You can't ignore what was done to Muslims in Europe, and expect a perfect integration. I didn't call anyone racist by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Irrelevant to the discussion.
    And what did this "Evil" Germans do to this poor Muslims?? Except Giving jobs to Millions of Turks and making Turkey what they are today??I remember what they bring to Germany , things like Woman and Child trafficking, Violet Gang crimes and so on but cant remember the Germans Evil deeds .

I hope they get tried as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    You know less than nothing about the process and causes of radicalization.
    What's the cause? Please remember that poverty is not new.

I know the shtick, these are just poor disenfranchised people looking for acceptance. Guess what, there will always be poor people, there always have been. We can continue to work on that but that's not going away. Being disenfranchised does not excuse joining radical islamic terrorism. We know that not all who are partaking in that cause are devout Muslims, some join the cause for their vulnerabilities, not for their faith. However, the problem is still an Islamic one, be it a specific sect of Islam, it is a religion preying on those vulnerables. To sit here and claim that the entire Radical Islamic Terrorism problem is just a problem with acceptance of Muslims into Western society is a bastardization of the truth. At the root of this problem is radical Islamm, a faith, and what it preys on to use as it's tools, are the weak minded and disenfranchised.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    And what did this "Evil" Germans do to this poor Muslims?? Except Giving jobs to Millions of Turks and making Turkey what they are today??I remember what they bring to Germany , things like Woman and Child trafficking, Violet Gang crimes and so on but cant remember the Germans Evil deeds .
    Giving job? They are German citizens, it's not a favor. And Germany making Turkey what they are today? What?

What racist Germans did is crystal clear: incineration of immigrant houses.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    What's the cause? Please remember that poverty is not new.

I know the shtick, these are just poor disenfranchised people looking for acceptance. Guess what, there will always be poor people, there always have been. We can continue to work on that but that's not going away. Being disenfranchised does not excuse joining radical islamic terrorism. We know that not all who are partaking in that cause are devout Muslims, some join the cause for their vulnerabilities, not for their faith. However, the problem is still an Islamic one, be it a specific sect of Islam, it is a religion preying on those vulnerables. To sit here and claim that the entire Radical Islamic Terrorism problem is just a problem with acceptance of Muslims into Western society is a bastardization of the truth. At the root of this problem is radical Islamm, a faith, and what it preys on to use as it's tools, are the weak minded and disenfranchised.
    And there has always been terrorism. Your entire argument revolves around "it can't be because their poor because poverty has always been around and Islamic terrorism on this level is relatively recent". Terrorism goes as far back as poverty, and just like poverty we will never be able to rid ourselves of it 100%. If it's not the Muslims, it's the Christians, if it's not the Christians it's some other group of people. When one radical group steps down another takes it spot.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)