Prospecting fixed?

So I went to prospect some ore I had in my bags and voila. 1 blue and 5 greens from 4 mass leystone. Can someone else verify that prospecting is now fixed.

Did you mass Prospect? or Did you do the gem chip method?

Deleted
    Imagine if everyone made a thread every time they prospected 80 ore LUL

Quote Originally Posted by beastman421 View Post
    Imagine if everyone made a thread every time they prospected 80 ore LUL
    I prospected another 20 and got another blue then another 20 and got a green. Anyone who ever played past xpacs knows how prospecting should feel like. That is what it feels like right now, at least for me. None of this going 6 or 7 in a row and getting nothing and then 1 and then nothing another 5. It feels fixed to me. I think alot of people are just trying to gain the market and keeping it hush. I sold all my gems because I feel there is about to be a mass influx of gems coming to market. Pretty sure its going to push it down to the hundreds where it probably should have been for blues.

- - - Updated - - -

I mass prospected.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how I was told it was working as intended before the fix and prospected 32K ores. Now it was bugged? Fucking Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I love how I was told it was working as intended before the fix and prospected 32K ores. Now it was bugged? Fucking Blizzard.
    Ouch, lol. That probably cost a pretty penny. Hopefully you mean you spent 32k, not that you prospected that many ores!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    Ouch, lol. That probably cost a pretty penny. Hopefully you mean you spent 32k, not that you prospected that many ores!
    Nope, an actual 32 THOUSAND ores. Spent a good ~800K to ~1Mil. Fucking pissed is an understatement.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Seems that you fuelled ore brought into the game by exploiters and then burnt it by mass prospecting. The chain of events is weird and somehow punishing to you who possibly didnt know that the ore is an exploitation product.

Either way I think they left mass prospecting broken on purpose to alleviate part of the problem caused by the insane amounts of exploited ore entering the market.
    Not really exploited ore, most of it was from people leveling on a massive realm. Most of it was bought in first week before the felslate exploit kicked in.

That sucks dude, lol.

Yesterday I bough 300 ores. Did not mass prospect.
    Rare gems...0. Yes zero. Green gem maybe every 3-4 prospects. For me it feels still broken.

Prospected 600 ore with mass prospect and got 4 rares. Normally using normal prospecting for a slightly better racio.. Still seems low as hell.

Deleted
    Prospected 20 ores with regular prospecting, only got 4 gem chips, ZERO GEMS!

Deleted
    still fucked as hell.