Quote Originally Posted by kurdi View Post
    Simcraft keeps telling me to go for more haste though Haste was constantly the better stat(many times above mastery even) until I reached ~5k haste, gotta go try again now with a newer version of simcraft (last one I downloaded on the 9th I believe)
    Mine was giving me the same results. Haste > master=str > vers > crit

Deleted
    Ok now it says mastery > haste > str.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdi View Post
    Ok now it says mastery > haste > str.
    It fluctuates based on the amount of stats you have and which APL you're using. For example, Versatility gets better with more Mastery. This is why the general rule I've been using is to treat Haste incidentally; if you end up with 15%, yeah it's probably worth to push that extra 3-5%, but before that I wouldn't either prioritize Haste above Mastery or avoid it as a secondary (after Mastery).

Deleted
    I have a few questions regarding execute usage.

- Since 3x MS hits so much harder, should I always prio MS if I have 3 stacks and SD is up? Or is it execute on SD no matter what?
    - I execute spam during BC ofc but outside of BC I should only use execute if I have 60+ rage and MS debuff is up? So still prio FR and MS as usual but use execute only as a rage dump?

Been overusing execute outside BC window I think and rage starving myself below 20%.

Which is the best neck enchant? Icy-veins lists hidden satyr but the simcraft model is using the volley enchant.

Actually does the satyr's damage got buffed with cs debuff?

Deleted
    I am also wondering what the best neck enchant is.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The priority never changed: Mastery is best, vers is the second best. Haste is incidental; it's a good stat when you're near the breakpoint, but a pretty poor one when not. Don't actively gear from it, but if you're near it, it's a gain to push it over the top.
    It's like ArPen used to be. If you have the ability to gear enough of it, it becomes valuable. If you don't, then you shouldn't bother. It's not hard at all to make it to 20% though, so it's obvious that you should bother and attempt to gear for it because it makes mastery and haste the 2 best stats by a good margin. Even if you don't actually make it to the breakpoint yet while gearing up, it's pretty much neck and neck with vers, so it's not like you're giving anything up to pursue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    It's like ArPen used to be. If you have the ability to gear enough of it, it becomes valuable. If you don't, then you shouldn't bother. It's not hard at all to make it to 20% though, so it's obvious that you should bother and attempt to gear for it because it makes mastery and haste the 2 best stats by a good margin. Even if you don't actually make it to the breakpoint yet while gearing up, it's pretty much neck and neck with vers, so it's not like you're giving anything up to pursue it.
    It really doesn't make Haste one of the best stats, as Haste drops significantly after that point. That's the stat weights lying to you, as they often do, run a reforge plot and you'll get the true story.

Would an 830 ETW beat an 840 UR (+10 rage) relic, even without FR? Assuming without FR because I'm currently operating under the assumption that the spec will get nerfed to shit.

I'd sim it but Archi says manually swapping a relic is more in-depth than just changing the spellID on the main_hand line.

Deleted
    Had a discussion on Discord about always delay MS for 3 stacks. I tend to use it at 2 if cs resets and I have to wait 2 gcds before I can use CS. Correct me if im wrong. Should I always delay outside BC for 3 stacks? Or is it more important to delay for 3 stacks when SD is up?

Quote Originally Posted by Abagatov View Post
    I have a few questions regarding execute usage.

- Since 3x MS hits so much harder, should I always prio MS if I have 3 stacks and SD is up? Or is it execute on SD no matter what?
    - I execute spam during BC ofc but outside of BC I should only use execute if I have 60+ rage and MS debuff is up? So still prio FR and MS as usual but use execute only as a rage dump?

Been overusing execute outside BC window I think and rage starving myself below 20%.
    Always use SD buff on a 3 stack MS over Execute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Actually does the satyr's damage got buffed with cs debuff?
    Just tested on live: the damage gets increased by CS debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by g4rwin View Post
    Just tested on live: the damage gets increased by CS debuff.
    It's increased by Enrage as well. "Increases all damage" mechanics typically work that way.

WoW warrior forums are going nuts over a supposed stealth nerf. No specifics or anything, just paranoia over there. I haven't felt anything though, anyone else?

Seems to be just paranoia and hogwash I think.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-13 at 05:41 AM.

Deleted
    825 exploit the weakness relics vs 850 random trait relic

What's best? can't find an answer, I have no exploit the weakness relics and I feel like I really need them but I'm not sure if dropping 850 relics for the 825 exploit the weakness is going to be good for me
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-09-13 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heidenka View Post
    825 exploit the weakness relics vs 850 random trait relic

What's best? can't find an answer, I have no exploit the weakness relics and I feel like I really need them but I'm not sure if dropping 850 relics for the 825 exploit the weakness is going to be good for me
    You sure you tried looking? Not hard to find

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    WoW warrior forums are going nuts over a supposed stealth nerf. No specifics or anything, just paranoia over there. I haven't felt anything though, anyone else?

Seems to be just paranoia and hogwash I think.
    The required nerfs wouldnt be really stealthy tbh. Arms is currently +40% dps on ST and about +80% dps on cleave compared to the median of dps classes.

I expect major nerfs to FR, MS and Sweeping Strikes.
    However, the real problem is the CS uptime. Mastery scaling is nuts currently. Exploit the Weakness is way too strong atm.
    Last edited by mmoc6ca09c3993; 2016-09-13 at 10:56 AM.

the simulation are for the most part complete garbage and not helpful at showing you the actual balance between specs. arms is fairly balanced, it has many weaknesses and is very challenging to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    You sure you tried looking? Not hard to find
    Sorry I must be blind but I can't find anything.

BTW It's funny how people thinks raid bosses are all patchwerk style fights and they are going to do the 100% of the damage the spec can do which is pretty much impossible in some scenarios (pretty much all of them).

Arms is not going to be #1 dps, hope blizz has some brain and wait for some real raid info to start the balance changes.