Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meshugine View Post
    has any1 tried to speak to Narain Soothfancy in tanaris with books and nefarian head?? when i spoke to him he said to me: Don't tell me! shhh! you are here about the Ashbringer?!? yes... yes... no! my bad!

what can i help you with, human?
    he just says to me that I can relearn a tradeskill with the book near him (got both books + head)

Deleted
    Check Wowhead comment, it is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Barastis View Post
    I don't see where this is.

Which page is it on? Which item?

What, where? You mean the reposting of the information already on the front page here?

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    What, where? You mean the reposting of the information already on the front page here?
    Yeah, that's about all I found.

No, it is not. That user just copypasted MMO main pages info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't see where this is.

Which page is it on? Which item?
    think he may be referencing the WoWhead comment on the Heart of Corruption which just has the front page copy and pasted onto it, so no not found (least not without confirmation)

Deleted
    Oh sorry, i did not check the first page, just on wowhead. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeki Breeki View Post
    It wont be either, Locking something behind a 3 month wall isn't "fun" and is a dick move.

Blizzard isn't that stupid because if they did it would piss a lot of people off, Logically why on earth would they lock something behind a 3 month wait time for a skin.
    3 month wall?

I'm pretty sure the AV queue is like 6 months, and there are no books in the auction house
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    3 month wall?

I'm pretty sure the AV queue is like 6 months, and there are no books in the auction house
    They were sold for 15k on my server and went like hotcakes. A lot of people are going to be really pissed off.

They're pretty easy to get, I got one doing one AV. Lots of others got them too, just loot all you can the drop rate is pretty high on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Might sell my books if they're going that high. I really doubt they'll be involved with this whole scenario at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    They're pretty easy to get, I got one doing one AV. Lots of others got them too, just loot all you can the drop rate is pretty high on them.
    easy my ass. Pain in the butt to get the one from AV as horde.... no one seems to actually kill other players? idk havent done it in 7 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Might sell my books if they're going that high. I really doubt they'll be involved with this whole scenario at all.
    xD just sold my book from dm for 200k, but i farmed it for 2 hours and i was the only one selling it though

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been running DM North for 2hrs, havent seen a single tome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I've been running DM North for 2hrs, havent seen a single tome.
    best thing you can do is using a druid to farm it. run till endboss look for tomes on the places where it can spawn and at the end use teleport to moonglave and back. 1 run is 3 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    best thing you can do is using a druid to farm it. run till endboss look for tomes on the places where it can spawn and at the end use teleport to moonglave and back. 1 run is 3 mins.
    Don't have a druid. Got it couple of minutes ago on rogue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meshugine View Post
    has any1 tried to speak to Narain Soothfancy in tanaris with books and nefarian head?? when i spoke to him he said to me: Don't tell me! shhh! you are here about the Ashbringer?!? yes... yes... no! my bad!

what can i help you with, human?
    There's also another version (level 100) of this NPC added in 7.0.3. No idea how to find him though.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=98993/narain-soothfancy

Just a note on the Dire Maul tome, as I remember it is almost always up, but it can be in any of the 3 wings, multiple spots in each (check wowhead, change floors on the map).

OMG! I jumped on to beta with the books, shipped em to my paladin that had knowledge rank 21 and Sister Elda had a dialog option before putting up more work orders!!. She then reformed the books and gave them to me - havent checked anything else out yet.

http://imgur.com/a/NqpMM

7+ Year Old Account
    How rare is the book from killing players in AV?