Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

anyone find world quests boring

i mean if you do all the world quests, theres more later, it seems like you have to do em all the damn time, the only time i do world quests is for the emissary box, i can get order hall resources from doing bg's same with artifact power

Nope, not at all because of freedom that I can do at the pace I want. If I want to spend time much in game it's will be there for me and every quest give me some kind of progression. If I don't have much time it's still ok cause doing emissary work dont take much time and still have some kind of progresion.

I thought the concept was more interesting when Jay Wilson did it for Diablo 3 first. Its more fun in WoW to be fair, but I don't see it continuing passed Legion.

I got my 500 world quest achievement today. Definitely not bored!

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to past repetitive content? no, I think they're great for what they're supposed to be, drop in drop out content that doesn't stand in the way, and if you'd like to do them you get a nice reward and you can choose which ones to do.

However, for a system with supposedly 1800 quests I've been seeing a lot of the same quests repeating all the time.

Also, there's really no reason to do the reps because right now they're not worth grinding over(no mounts, no T-mog sets)
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent half my saturday world questing, so I guess I don't no.

Deleted
    for order resources and emissary il do world quests but i can get ap from dungeons and heroics and mythics give quite alot more than world quests, and raids will drop even more

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Compared to past repetitive content? no, I think they're great for what they're supposed to be, drop in drop out content that doesn't stand in the way, and if you'd like to do them you get a nice reward and you can choose which ones to do.

However, for a system with supposedly 1800 quests I've been seeing a lot of the same quests repeating all the time.

Also, there's really no reason to do the reps because right now they're not worth grinding over(no mounts, no T-mog sets)
    Yes there is. It's called Legion Pathfinder. Gives bonus movement speed on broken isles. Acc WIDE.

World quests and dungeons feel like diablo's g-rifting now

15+ Year Old Account
    If u want pathfinder achievment before 2017, u gotta do WQs.
    I love WQs, they are like dailies, but a different set each day
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    If u want pathfinder achievment before 2017, u gotta do WQs. I love WQs, they are like dailies, but a different set each day
    everyday u get an emissary and that gives over 1650 rep and thats once per day, so you could prolly be revered pretty fast

Deleted
    They're a bit of a trap. Nice rewards, but it's a same old "collect murloc eyes" thing you've already done dozen times.
    Gets old really fast.

But the game needs cheaply generated, infinetely repeatable content, so in comparison to classical dailies or the WoD objectives, I guess they're.. something new at least.

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    everyday u get an emissary and that gives over 1650 rep and thats once per day, so you could prolly be revered pretty fast
    This is true but in order to get that rep you have to complete 4 world quests for yourban emissary.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really find them boring, or exciting.
    They just kinda exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love the ones where you kill an elite mob and get loot. Hate the long ones that award 78 gold or 200 AP.

They over hyped them, they are nothing but the quests we did while lvl'ing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    They over hyped them, they are nothing but the quests we did while lvl'ing.
    I'd take that over doing "The Pit" at the start of WoD every day and calling it a day.

They're really quick and you can easily pick and choose based on your needs, they'll be even quicker as you gear up. I definitely have more fun in dungeons and raids but this is much better than even Tanaan.

I do not dislike the system, but there are some inherent and 'fatal flaws' with the system. Still, it is delivering on BLIZ's attempt to offer open world content. It's a good idea, they just need to recognize the failings of it and fix them or do better next time.

I'm not bored of them.

So you'd rather go back to dalies? Or even worse, to WoD's grinding system? As someone who has experienced them both, I can definitely say this new system is infinitely better.

World quests are a step in the right direction. Rather than shifting through 1 or 2 types of quests every day, there's 1000 different ones that cycle through. I'm sure that with time, the system will remain implemented and get better since most people seem to like it.