Deleted

Now that Metzen is leaving, will Thrall die and will this be the last expansion?

Because really, I can't imagine WoW without Metzen. Or Thrall. And I can't imagine another voice for Thrall.

Deleted
    Lol... ppl rly dont understand... in a big company 1 person doesnt rly matter, shareholders never will let a working "ship" to drown. What happened to Apple after Steve Jobs death? They still continue to make phones, doesnt matter good or not, just they never stopped.

Voice acting doesn't take THAT much time. I'm sure they can get Metzen to spend a few days in the booth once a year to get some lines recorded. He's retiring, not dying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post
    Voice acting doesn't take THAT much time. I'm sure they can get Metzen to spend a few days in the booth once a year to get some lines recorded. He's retiring, not dying.
    Yeah, retiring. As in not working. Voice-acting is work.

seeing has Kosak has been in charge of WoW lore since around cata(with some help from metzen)
    Metzen has been working on overwatch for awhile, before that SC2 and diablo III.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Kind of saw this coming with Thrall's inactivity and Varian's death. It's good to not have greenjesus hogging the spotlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are already two threads discussing his retirement.

Closing.