Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    I think ash will take a grass Owl this time. Seeing on how its placed on coro coro picture.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man.... ash looks so derpy in that picture, it's kinda funny
    Last edited by king of lag; 2016-09-12 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Artists are quick like always.

Not crazy about rockruff's werewolf evo. Makes me think of Zoroark.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Not crazy about rockruff's werewolf evo. Makes me think of Zoroark.
    Same, I am going to have to make sure I get it to evolve during the day. The midnight form is too edgelord for me

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Same, I am going to have to make sure I get it to evolve during the day. The midnight form is too edgelord for me
    This. I don't like its evolutions either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Well, there is the next news from GF/Nintendo on the 14th. Which is the day before CoroCoro releases (technically, GF/Nintendo news is at 10pm JST while CoroCoro releases the next morning, right?). So, I see no better time to drop the starter mid stages than with Sunruff and Moon Moon.
    I don't see how the starter mid-stages have anything to do with the starters having 2 final evolutions each depending on day or night.

Getting close to the launch. Wonder how many more pokemon will be revealed. So far, its only at 41-46. This makes me a bit worried since, well, that's next to nothing. 10 new forms as well.

I also really don't like what they did with wishiwashi. I wish that the giant form was an evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Getting close to the launch. Wonder how many more pokemon will be revealed. So far, its only at 41-46. This makes me a bit worried since, well, that's next to nothing. 10 new forms as well.

I also really don't like what they did with wishiwashi. I wish that the giant form was an evolution.
    Ugh that's a lot of pkm revealed. They never reveal that many iirc.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Ugh that's a lot of pkm revealed. They never reveal that many iirc.
    I just hope that isn't all of them since they did reveal that many.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

These are actually A LOT of pokemon. They wouldn't reveal the whole dex. Think that in X/Y we had ~70 new pokemon. With 45 pokemon that would be more than 50% of the pokedex leaked, which is definitely not the case. I would honestly be very surprised if they had revealed more than 60-70% of the pokedex (counting the non-revealed evos of the revealed mons) before release, and they've never done that. The new dex seems to be around 150 new mons.

In gen 6 they had to model every pokémon. Now they need only do teh new ones so they can make much more.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by Lahis; 2016-09-12 at 08:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In gen 6 they had to model every pokémon. Now they need only do teh new ones so they can make much more.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167854898119966720/224993315089678336/Rowlet_DIO.png[IMG][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167854898119966720/224991608888754176/Rowlet_Jotaro.png[IMG]
    Also WRRYYYYYY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cough cough... The Alolan God of Fitness:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It's the Koala.
    Ooooooooh!

- - - Updated - - -

What is that Cofagrigus thing?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I am gonna throw some money in the ring and say that the Ultra Beasts are actually going to be revealed as actual, legit alien life form Pokemon and because they have never been seen before and there is absolutely no information on them in existence, that is why they are classified initially as not being actual Pokemon. (keeping in mind that Deoxys was an alien virus that mutated into a 'mon and we only have "supposed" alien origins for some of the older mons) I also think they are going to become the new legendary trilogies in these games. Also did they reveal the actual typing for Type:Null yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they added some new type for very specific characters.

But then again, my own personal head canon for the series lore is that the term "Pokemon" is just used for any life form/spirit/artificial-life/etc. that is not a human. Also I still am betting one of the humans is an Ultra Beast in disguise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    So I am gonna throw some money in the ring and say that the Ultra Beasts are actually going to be revealed as actual, legit alien life form Pokemon and because they have never been seen before and there is absolutely no information on them in existence, that is why they are classified initially as not being actual Pokemon. (keeping in mind that Deoxys was an alien virus that mutated into a 'mon and we only have "supposed" alien origins for some of the older mons) I also think they are going to become the new legendary trilogies in these games. Also did they reveal the actual typing for Type:Null yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they added some new type for very specific characters.

But then again, my own personal head canon for the series lore is that the term "Pokemon" is just used for any life form/spirit/artificial-life/etc. that is not a human. Also I still am betting one of the humans is an Ultra Beast in disguise.
    Well they give out a lizard people wibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Also did they reveal the actual typing for Type:Null yet? I wouldn't be surprised if they added some new type for very specific characters.
    It is Normal Type.

Deleted
    Ash going to school? About damn time!

Deleted

"New images of CoroCoro have come out showcasing more of Lugarugan. In it, it shows the Midday Form being obtained in Pokémon Sun and the Midnight Form being obtained in Pokémon Moon. It also says that Midday Form has a move called AccelRock, which is a priority move, while Midnight Form has got the move Counter."