Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vojka View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=140108/b...-air&bonus=610 is this used for the shaman campaign in any way? Seems like this would be the trigger assuming it isn't involved with anything else
    Did entire shaman campaign, haven't seen this item. Might be something to do with shaman's hidden appearances...and then again, might not.

edit: Apparently there's a comment on wowhead on another version of this item, it's supposedly in Black Rook Hold on a table after first boss. Doesn't say what it's for though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirvin View Post
    READ THIS

The Ret skin (Corrupted Ashbringer) has been found on the beta. The NPC does not have the prompt until somewhere between 10 and 16 Artifact Knowledge (the 5 day work orders that increase Artifact Power gain). Thunderfury and all of the other appearances that no one has any clue how to get are probably the same.
    Yeah, you could read the last 2 pages as well.
    Last edited by Dziubla; 2016-09-13 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Yeah, you could read the last 2 pages as well.
    Yeah posts like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    As for the Corrupted Ashbringer, until a paladin actually has it, don't believe that nonsense on the front page. It's not "proof" that the chain can start in old world content, because nobody has it yet. Things can and clearly have changed since beta.
    Thanks for the tip

The in-game link for Bindings of the Windlord is broken though, does that mean the quest isn't even implemented yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrochloric View Post
    The in-game link for Bindings of the Windlord is broken though, does that mean the quest isn't even implemented yet?
    I'll test the quest, but the actual bindings are linkable.

[Edit] Yep, not linkable.

Has anyone tried killing Garr in mount hyjal with thunderfury? He's a rare spawn, not up on my server. Just killed rag in Firelands with thunderfury, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirvin View Post
    Yeah posts like

Thanks for the tip
    Nice sarcasm. Perhaps I should have added "until a paladin has it on live servers." Someone having something on beta doesn't convince me, especially when people have been talking about "well x was a drop from y mobs on the beta!!" and that is clearly not the case on live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anyx View Post
    Has anyone tried killing Garr in mount hyjal with thunderfury? He's a rare spawn, not up on my server. Just killed rag in Firelands with thunderfury, nothing.
    But wouldnt that be unfair for rogues who dont have the old thunderfury? Farming the old thunderfury could be a pain... i know people who farming MC for years and the bindings didnt drop... my warrior have one binding but i never saw the other...

I dont think we have to farm the old thunderfury for the new skin, that would be very unfair!

Deleted
    Honest question: What oblivious member of mmo-champions staff posted that out of date rubbish to the front page then declared it "new information"?

That was literally our starting point and the infernal brimstone part has changed since beta.

Doubt they'd have a random drop with a weekly instance lockout as part of the path.

Quote Originally Posted by Chucky2910 View Post
    But wouldnt that be unfair for rogues who dont have the old thunderfury? Farming the old thunderfury could be a pain... i know people who farming MC for years and the bindings didnt drop... my warrior have one binding but i never saw the other...

I dont think we have to farm the old thunderfury for the new skin, that would be very unfair!
    He doesn't mean Garr in molten core lvl60, he sais the Garr that spawns in the zone mount hyjal while questing for lvl 80-85

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    He doesn't mean Garr in molten core lvl60, he sais the Garr that spawns in the zone mount hyjal while questing for lvl 80-85
    I know but he said with thunderfury equiped and what about rogues they dont have it? This would be unfair to first collect the old TF and than kill the rare Geddon at hyjal with it.

The old TF Bindings have still a low droprate! Some people farming it for years without luck...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Honest question: What oblivious member of mmo-champions staff posted that out of date rubbish to the front page then declared it "new information"?

That was literally our starting point and the infernal brimstone part has changed since beta.
    Nope, that's not true. The one we started with had a different questID and was deleted in beta. This one is actually still in the game. So this is something.

LOL Fair? Everything blizzard does is totally fair, right?! It's an appearance that has no effect on gameplay. I doubt they'd worry about it being fair. I also doubt it's how you get it. I'm just trying random stuff at this point.

I know but he said with thunderfury equiped and what about rogues they dont have it? This would be unfair to first collect the old TF and than kill the rare Geddon at hyjal with it.

The old TF Bindings have still a low droprate! Some people farming it for years without luck...
    Its still worth smacking him without the thunderfury to see anything hapepns and smacking alakir and other wind lords to be safe while you are at it

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulatory Cube View Post
    Nice sarcasm. Perhaps I should have added "until a paladin has it on live servers." Someone having something on beta doesn't convince me, especially when people have been talking about "well x was a drop from y mobs on the beta!!" and that is clearly not the case on live.
    Use a bit of common sense please. Blizzard went way out of their way to make a quest that is a reference to an old theory about Ashbringer, those quests are on live, and it's confirmed that on beta the same thing that happens on live right now is what happens on beta unless you have enough Artifact Knowledge to make an NPC prompt appear. It's not going to change we just need the AK.

Maybe the bindings do drop from mythic Dargrul and Ashglom you just need to have enough AK first.

Either way it's pointless to keep searching on live. We need to find some people with high AK on beta and have them test stuff.

Deleted
    I think you guys wont understand me...

Blizzard will not bring content even skins which you first have to get an OLD legendary item. If you think that you dont know blizzard.

WoW is still a MMO with lore and blizzrd love lore. I bet they put the skin behind it and not behind "get old TF for new TF skin".

I think you guys wont understand me...

Blizzard will not bring content even skins which you first have to get an OLD legendary item. If you think that you dont know blizzard.

WoW is still a MMO with lore and blizzrd love lore. I bet they put the skin behind it and not behind "get old TF for new TF skin".
    I agree, these skins don't seem to be about being hard to get and they don't seem to be terrible RNG fests either. The paladin one seems really easy unless something massive is missing. Locking the new TF behind the old one would just be needlessly harsh, plus it wouldn't make much sense from a current lore perspective.

http://www.wowdb.com/quests/43558-bi...f-the-windlord

kek

the bindings are obviously drops (Dargrul and someone else ?)

we only need that quest starter/trigger ..

Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    There is some viewable data on WoWDB for this now, so guys can stop questioning it.

http://www.wowdb.com/quests/43558-bi...f-the-windlord

(Ignore the map for the quest there, that's just showing locations for Infernal Brimstone.)
    Just saying that was pretty close.
    "With Thunderaan risen again as the lord of Skywall, there may indeed be an arrangement you can make in exchange for those wretched implements. But one binding is of no use on its own. Return to me with both bindings, and with powerful enough ore to bind them, and I will arrange your audience with Thunderaan the Windlord."

Would be nice to know who the quest giver is.