World quests now respawn every 6 hours instead of 3 - huge dearth of content

Previously, World quests - and not just warden towers - would populate every 3 hours. They could last for various amounts of times but every 3 hours we'd get a burst of new world quests.

Now, with today's hotfixes, they repopulate every 6 hours and it's the same amount of quests we used to get 3 every 3 hours. They literally cut WQ content in half.

It was very noticeable today because I logged in around about an hour after the population, did my WQ, and then had 3 and a half hours of an empty WQ page.

It's very boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Previously, World quests - and not just warden towers - would populate every 3 hours. They could last for various amounts of times but every 3 hours we'd get a burst of new world quests.

Now, with today's hotfixes, they repopulate every 6 hours and it's the same amount of quests we used to get 3 every 3 hours. They literally cut WQ content in half.

It was very noticeable today because I logged in around about an hour after the population, did my WQ, and then had 3 and a half hours of an empty WQ page.

It's very boring.
    no you're wrong.

since launch world quests have always respawned every 6 hours, from 09:00 > 15:00 > 21:00 > 03:00

the warden tower pvp quests respawned every 3 hours (not sure if this has changed)

Deleted
    The PvP world quests did change for sure.. can't tell on all other world quests.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    no you're wrong.

since launch world quests have always respawned every 6 hours, from 09:00 > 15:00 > 21:00 > 03:00

the warden tower pvp quests respawned every 3 hours (not sure if this has changed)
    This is correct the only thing that has changed is World PvP Quests going from 3 hours up to 6.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ff/achievement

500 world quests achievement. I know when the hell WQ's respawn. Warden towers WERE every 3 hours and are now every 6. In addition, some quests would always spawn every 3 hours at the same time the Warden's did.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    This is correct the only thing that has changed is World PvP Quests going from 3 hours up to 6.
    yes, the warden tower 1s changed. i like that change personally.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ff/achievement

500 world quests achievement. I know when the hell WQ's respawn. Warden towers WERE every 3 hours and are now every 6. In addition, some quests would always spawn every 3 hours at the same time the Warden's did.
    They are pvp quests which where changed as I said above.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    They are pvp quests which where changed and if there not pvp ones then it could be a bug.
    I just wish we had hotfix notes up. They made the change yesterday NA time and we still don't know what else they changed and why.

WQs would pop with 6/12/18/24/?48?/72/96 hour times. They could spawn every 3 hours. If it was indeed a bug, it really sucks that they fixed it because I was enjoying more stuff to do.

You really have much bigger problems if 3 hours without world quests are a "huge dearth of content" to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wish we had hotfix notes up. They made the change yesterday NA time and we still don't know what else they changed and why.

WQs would pop with 6/12/18/24/?48?/72/96 hour times. They could spawn every 3 hours. If it was indeed a bug, it really sucks that they fixed it because I was enjoying more stuff to do.
    Ya I have friend that are like prestige lvl 2 because of doing the pvp WQs while waiting for other to spawn which is why they did the nerf I think instead of re tuning the honor for each one.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019

Deleted

It's very boring.
    Blowing it out of proportion. Literally just the PvP quests that have changed. Not a huge deal. You're making it seem like they cut ALL of world content by saying "They literally cut WQ in half". PvP content is like 7-8% of the quests, meaning they cut WQ by like 5%.

Deleted
    AP, Honor, Gear and Reputation every 2 hours was OP as fuck. Get out of your bubble OP.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    AP, Honor, Gear and Reputation every 2 hours was OP as fuck. Get out of your bubble OP.
    3 hours. And not just talking about Warden quests.

As someone with a full-time job, I don't even have enough time to complete all WQ every day. I don't know how you guys manage to clear every respawn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You really have much bigger problems if 3 hours without world quests are a "huge dearth of content" to you.
    Exactly what I was thinking. Slow down, get out, see other people and friends that are more than just online friends.

It's very boring.
    people were clearly famring AP to fast for their liking - that why they changed AK too - initialy they told it woudl stack/mulitply now it only replaces itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    As someone with a full-time job, I don't even have enough time to complete all WQ every day. I don't know how you guys manage to clear every respawn
    Yup, I feel your pain. I hit 850 ilvl so I decided to level an alt. It's overwhelming having 2 sets of quests, I've just had to stop caring about AP on my Rogue and focus on my alt :/ Full-time life problems

500 world quests achievement.
    And yet everyone but you seemingly received normal worldquests every 6h.
    You don't. I am glad if I get some done with ap.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    people were clearly famring AP to fast for their liking - that why they changed AK too - initialy they told it woudl stack/mulitply now it only replaces itself.
    AK never multiplied.

If AK would multiply, seeing that the last levels give 20000%, you would end up with a 1000000000000000% increased artifact power collection which is absurd

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't either. I took some time off for Legion launch but since I've been back at the grindstone I have had to prioritise. Basically I do that day's emissary quests, nightfallen quests, warden quests and any quest that looks like it might reward good loot and I have to leave the rest.